Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.03.2018 06:17
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- A convicted match-fixer denied a report in a German magazine Tuesday that he predicted the result and Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- A convicted match-fixer denied a report in a German magazine Tuesday that he predicted the result and details of a World Cup football match. Utah Jazz Jerseys . Cameroons football federation said it was investigating the report in der Spiegel magazine that Wilson Raj Perumal accurately predicted in an online chat with one of its journalists that Cameroon would lose 4-0 to Croatia and would have a player sent off in the first half. And that is exactly what happened in the June 18 match. Cameroon midfielder Alex Song was sent off before halftime for striking Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic in the back. Der Spiegels claims rang alarm bells because Perumal is the best-known match-fixer in football. He was convicted of fixing matches in Finland and suspected of fixing other games in Africa and involving African teams. He also isnt averse to self-publicity, having recently published memoirs with two journalists as co-authors. Perumal denied having predicted the outcome. "The Facebook chat with the Der Spiegel journalist took place a few days after the match - June 21st, as confirmed by my Facebook log," his statement said. "At no time did I make reference to four goals being scored or to a red card being issued. At no time did I suggest that I had any way of corroborating or substantiating what was meant to be an educated guess based on my extensive match-fixing experience. Last but not least: at no time was I informed by the Der Spiegel journalist that our chat was going to end up in the German publication." "I am shocked and amazed that a respected magazine such as Der Spiegel would go so far as to fabricate statements by yours truly with the visible aim of stirring the row over match-fixing," he said. "I apologize to the Cameroon FA and to its fans if I inadvertently offended them; it was not my intention. I strongly believe that Der Spiegel should also do the same since they placed words in my mouth that I did not utter." One of the Spiegel reporters involved, Rafael Buschmann, said the magazine stood by its story. "We firmly stand by our assertion that Mr Perumal wrote in a Facebook chat with der Spiegel some hours before the world cup match Croatia vs Camerooon, that the result of the match will be a 4-0-victory for Croatia and that a player of Cameroon will get a red card in the first halftime," Buschmann said. Earlier, Cameroons football federation had said it instructed its ethics committee to open an investigation. The federation, Fecafoot, evoked the possibility that seven players on its team may have been corrupted. "Recent allegations of fraud around Cameroons three 2014 FIFA World Cup preliminary games, especially Cameroon vs. Croatia, as well as the existence of seven bad apples (in our national team) do not reflect the values and principles promoted by our administration in line with the FIFA Code of Conduct and the ethics of our nation," Fecafoot said in the statement. "We are strongly committed to employ all means necessary to resolve this disruptive matter," the federation said. FIFA President Sepp Blatter confirmed that a probe was underway, telling reporters: "Yes I have been told about this but let them do their work on this investigation." That game was the low point of a disastrous World Cup for Cameroon, which conceded nine goals and scored just one in its three games. The Croatia match was also marred by an argument between Cameroon teammates Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Benjamin Moukandjo that ended with Assou-Ekotto head-butting his teammate. Karl Malone Jersey . Rodgers was ruled out on Friday by Packers head coach Mike McCarthy. Matt Flynn will make his second consecutive start for the Packers. John Stockton Jersey . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Customized/ . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hey Kerry, Love the column, read every one. To get right to the point, why was Dennis Seidenbergs elbow to the head of Bobby Ryan on Friday night not even clued for a hearing? Ryan was clear shaken up on the play and did not return to the game. In my eyes, Seidenberg reached out to make contact and, intentional or not, caught Ryan right in the head. Some of whom I have spoken to said Ryan appeared to sell it a little, but even if so, it deserves a review, right? I mean, he didnt come back for a reason. Thanks Kerry,Jacob Messing Jacob: Given the number of suspensions handed out by the Player Safety Committee for illegal contact to the head and dangerous hits, I can appreciate why you might feel this play should have resulted in a formal hearing. I can assure you that the committee did review the play from all angles and determined the elbow delivered to the chin of Bobby Ryan did not warrant special attention. In this instance, I concur with their finding. Let me share some of the reasons why. While Bobby Ryan was shaken up on the play we do not know to what extent. With just 3:25 remaining and the Sens ahead by a score of 4-2, it would make little sense for Ryan to return to the game even if he was capable. Following contact to the head of this nature, NHL protocol would require that Ryan be evaluated by the medical staff which woould also prevent his return prior to the expiration of regulation time. Jeff Hornacek Jersey. On the play it appears that Dennis Seidenberg was setting up and prepared to engage Bobby Ryan with body to body contact. Ryan altered his body posture and position when he initiated a stopping motion and pulled back to avoid or minimize contact. Seidenberg countered Ryans altered posture with an extended hand and elbow at the last second resulting in a glancing blow to Bobby Ryans chin. Seidenberg also looked away from his opponent as he extended to make contact. Following the contact, Bobby Ryan did have some spring in his legs as he jumped backward and fell to the ice. This reaction might give the impression some embellishment took place. There was sufficient impact to Ryans chin from the glancing blow however that created a "whip-lash" action and stunned the Ottawa star so I would not want to suggest that Bobby Ryan was simply trying to sell the call. I see this as an illegal attempt by Dennis Seidenberg to make himself bigger and to initiate contact a split second after Bobby Ryan altered his posture. I do not see it as a deliberate attempt by Seidenberg to injure Bobby Ryan with the use of his elbow. This was clearly a missed elbowing penalty by the referee. As a result of the apparent injury sustained to the head of Bobby Ryan, a major penalty and automatic game misconduct should have been assessed to Dennis Seidenberg of the Boston Bruins. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz