Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.03.2018 06:17
WASHINGTON - The NFC East title could very well hinge on whether the Philadelphia Eagles or Dallas Cowboys slip up against the l Antworten

WASHINGTON - The NFC East title could very well hinge on whether the Philadelphia Eagles or Dallas Cowboys slip up against the lowly Washington Redskins. Jahlil Okafor Jersey .The Eagles (9-5) go first with a Saturday visit to Washington. Then the first-place Cowboys (10-4) head to the nations capital a week later for their season finale.Philadelphia holds the tiebreaker over Dallas, but thats moot if the Cowboys win out. The Eagles have lost two in a row and could very well end up with 11 wins and no trip to the playoffs, even though their record would be at least three games better than the winner of NFC South.If we win 11 games and its not good enough to get in, shame on us because we didnt win the right games, Philadelphia coach Chip Kelly said. Thats the bottom line. Thats what this whole deal is all about, and we know it going in.Few are expecting much resistance from the Redskins (3-11), who have lost six straight and just made their fifth starting quarterback change this season. Theyve lost their past three games by 22, 24 and 11 points.But strange things sometimes happen: Washingtons signature win this year came on a Monday night in October at Dallas, and the Redskins top offensive output came when they gained 427 yards in a 37-34 loss at Philadelphia in September.Weve got to play in a crucial situation, and somebodys got to rise above it and make a play. Unfortunately, we were unable to do that against Philadelphia, first-year Redskins coach Jay Gruden said. It was obviously a very good game, but we came out on the short end of the stick, which isnt good enough.Heres more to notice as the teams convene on the last Saturday before Christmas, when disgruntled, gone-shopping Redskins fans will leave more room in the stadium than usual for the familiar vocal contingent from Philly:QB TRIALS: Mark Sanchez knows what its like to be hurt, and what its like to have people questioning his competence. Maybe Robert Griffin III could use him as a role model.Sanchez has had a revival of sorts in Philadelphia after four challenging years with the New York Jets. Hes kept the Eagles afloat as the starting quarterback while Nick Foles recovers from a broken collarbone.Win, lose or draw, I am in a great opportunity and I cant ever forget that, how fun this is, Sanchez said. And usually when I am feeling like that, I am playing pretty well.QB TRIALS, PART 2: That said, Sanchez needs to do more than just keep the Eagles afloat if theyre to repeat as NFC East champs. Hes 3-3 as a starter with 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions. In fact, Philadelphias team passer rating (82.6) is substantially lower than the Redskins (89.9).Griffin regains the job in Washington after Colt McCoy was placed on injured reserve this week with a sprained neck. Gruden hasnt set the bar particularly high, citing Griffins ongoing struggles to get a grasp on the fundamentals of drop-back passing.I dont expect perfection from him, Gruden said. But we want to see improvement.THE SEASON FOR GIVING: The Eagles have a league-leading 34 turnovers this season after giving the ball away just 19 times in 2013.A costly fumble by tight end Brent Celek was the turning point in Sundays loss to Dallas, and Sanchez ranks last in the NFL in interception percentage.We have to take ownership of this thing, and it starts with the quarterback, Sanchez said. I have to be a lot better.A TIMELESS STRATEGY: The Eagles held the ball for only 18 minutes each in consecutive losses to Seattle and Dallas, which means their defence has been on the field for 84 of 120 minutes in the past two weeks.Of course, Kellys up-tempo, no-huddle system has never translated into a ball-control offence, but holding the ball for a total of 36:09 in two games is taking things beyond the extreme.Still, the coach insists he cares more about the number of plays rather than the amount of time they take up.The time of possession thing, I dont understand that concept, Kelly said.SACK CITY: Griffin might want some extra padding. The Eagles have 47 sacks, second-most in the league. Linebacker Connor Barwin leads the way with an NFC-leading 14 1/2.The Redskins have been sacked 53 times, second-most in NFL. Theyve allowed at least five sacks in six straight games. Griffin has been taken down on 16 per cent of his pass plays, the most for any quarterback with at least 100 drop-backs.A lot of people want to pin it on the line, some people want to pin it on the quarterback, the offensive co-ordinator, the head coach, whatever, Gruden said. But its a combination of things.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Markelle Fultz Jersey . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. Darryl Dawkins Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/robert-covington-76ers-jersey-c-4/ .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week.PARIS -- Andy Murray headed out on court with an opportunity to reach the French Open final for the first time. Rafael Nadal, however, didnt give him a chance. Murray, who missed the tournament at Roland Garros last year because of a back injury, reached the semifinals for the second time in four years. But for the second time in four years, he was beaten by Nadal in straight sets. "It was a tough day for me," said Murray, who lost 6-3, 6-2, 6-1 Friday. "It was a bad, bad day." Murrays serve was broken six times, the same number of break-point chances Nadal had. On the other end, Murray failed to even earn a break chance. "He missed hardly any balls," Murray said. "I mean, his forehand -- especially with the conditions the way they were today -- was incredibly hard to control the ball." Murray is now 7-7 in Grand Slam semifinals. He has won two major titles, including at Wimbledon last year where he became the first British man to win the grass-court tournament in southwest London since Fred Perry in 1936. But clay is a tougher surface for a player who likes the speedier courts. And playing on clay against Nadal, an eight-time French Open champion with a 65-1 record at Roland Garros, is tougher still. "Today, I was mis-hitting a lot of balls. It was incredibly fruustrating," Murray said. Maurice Cheeks Jersey. "In some ways you start trying too hard, and it doesnt always appear that way. But you want to do stuff too badly, and you end up making more mistakes and things get worse." The weather didnt help. After nearly two weeks of overcast skies and cool weather, the sun was out and the temperature soared to 28 degrees C (82 degrees F). Perfect conditions for Nadal on his favourite court in the world. "He served well and I didnt return well. Simple," Murray said. "Ball was coming through the court quicker today." Murray won his first Grand Slam title at the U.S. Open in 2012. That was after losing his first four major finals, and it was also after hiring Ivan Lendl as coach. The Czech great helped Murray finally become a major champion, and a Wimbledon champion a year later, but the pair split in March and Murray has been without a coach since. With another Wimbledon coming up, the defending champion said there was a 50-50 chance he would have a new coach in place by the time the tournament starts on June 23. But he wasnt even too sure about that. "I dont know. I dont know," Murray said, shaking off a reporters question as he tried to shake off the defeat. "I would hope to have someone in place. I dont know." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz