Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jin shuiqian0713 Offline

25.07.2018 04:18
Kyle Busch has a chance at another NASCAR trifecta. Antworten

FORT WORTH, Texas - Kyle Busch has a chance at another NASCAR trifecta. Dustin Byfuglien Jersey .While out of contention for the Sprint Cup championship, Busch gets to go for a weekend sweep at Texas after winning the Nationwide Series race Saturday.It would be real special, certainly at another venue. I think that this opportunity for that (Sunday) would be something special, Busch said. I would certainly cherish it as much as the first.The win Saturday was Buschs 141st victory in NASCARs top three series and record-extending 70th in the Nationwide Series. He also was won 29 times in the Sprint Cup Series and his 42nd victory in the Camping World Truck Series came Friday night at the high-banked, 1 1/2-mile track.He has 15 victories this season, seven each in Nationwide and Truck and one in Cup. He starts ninth Sunday in the Cup race at Texas.Busch led 116 of 200 laps and finished 1 1/2 seconds ahead of Joey Logano, giving Joe Gibbs Racing its 100th Nationwide victory.Obviously, its a special moment for all the guys at Joe Gibbs Racing, Busch said. Im proud to be part of the effort, a small part of the effort.Busch also won Nationwide and truck races at Texas in the fall of 2009, but finished 11th in the Cup race to end the weekend after leading 232 laps. The following year, he did pull off a tripleheader sweep at Bristol.Nationwide season leader Chase Elliott finished fourth, moving 48 points ahead of Regan Smith with two races left. Smith finished 11th.We really struggled to start the day, we qualified 11th and we were struggling to run 13th, and couldnt hardly get inside the top 10 early, Elliott said. For me , for us, to go from that to be able to battle into the top five ... it was a great team effort to be able to turn a really, really bad day into a decent finish for us.Elliott was the only top-five finisher who is eligible for the season title in NASCARs second-tier series. Ryan Blaney finished third, and Matt Kenseth was fifth.Elliott, who turns 19 later this month, got his first career Nationwide victory at Texas in April, winning in just his sixth start. He has won two more times.Busch led six times, while Logano was in front five times for 59 laps. There were six consecutive lead changes involving the two from Lap 59 to 180.It was interesting there for a little bit, Busch said. When we were out front, it was fun. Playing with Joey there for a little bit today — racing hard, I mean we werent playing with him — he had a fast car too. Having fun racing with him. ... We were back and forth quite a few times and he was bottom, I was top. If I was bottom he was top. We were all over. So, it was fun.Smith led for five laps when the leaders took their final green-flag stops with 20 laps left. Busch regained the lead on Lap 186, and held on from there.Busch has 11 NASCAR victories at Texas, seven in Nationwide, three in Truck and one in the Cup. Adam Lowry Jersey . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. Shawn Matthias Jersey .com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/joel-armia-jets-jersey-c-33/ . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto.CHICAGO -- Edwin Jackson wanted to leave the mound on his own terms. Jackson struck out 11 in seven innings and Welington Castillo hit a two-run double to lead the Chicago Cubs to a 3-0 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday. Jackson (3-3) had his best outing for the Cubs since signing a four-year, $52 million deal before the 2013 season. The right-hander allowed four hits and walked one. He struck out the side in the first and struck out Elian Herrera to end the fifth for his 10th strikeout. He finished his outing by striking out Jeff Bianchi on 95 mph fastball. Jackson received a visit from manager Rick Renteria after giving up an 0-2 single to Jean Segura with one out in the seventh, but Jackson persuaded Renteria to let him finish the inning. "He wanted it. I didnt say a whole lot," Renteria said. "He said, I got this." "I definitely wanted to let him know I wanted to finish that inning," Jackson said. "I had just given up an 0-2 hit from not executing a pitch, but I just wanted to let him know I felt good, and I felt confident that I can go out and finish the inning. He heard me, he listen to me, I guess he heard the conviction. I was glad to walk off the field on my own." That wasnt always the case in 2013 when Jackson lost 18 games. "I felt comfortable last year, last year, I just didnt get the job done," Jackson said. Hector Rondon pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save in four opportunities. Starlin Castro had an RBI double for the last-place Cubs, who won just for the third time in 13 games. Milwaukee starter Matt Garza (2-4) was tagged for three runs on four hits. The former Cub had his second straight start that he allowed three runs in the first inning. Garza said he did not have extra adrenaline in his first start at Wrigley since being traded by the Cubs last season to the Texas Rangers. "Nope. I told you guys the first time; its just another game," Garza said. "It stinks the way it turned out, but theres no more or less emotion. Every time I go out there I go out there the same way.&qquot; The right-hander did rebound by not allowing a hit until a leadoff single by Anthony Rizzo in the sixth inning. Nikolaj Ehlers Jersey. He struck out seven and walked one. Milwaukee leadoff hitter Carlos Gomez was a late scratch from the Brewers lineup because of lower back tightness. He was due back Saturday after serving a three-game suspension for his actions in a bench-clearing incident against the Pittsburgh Pirates on April 20. Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun was loudly booed before his first at-bat in the first inning. Braun played in his first game at Wrigley Field since serving 65-game suspension last season for his involvement with the Biogenesis drug scandal. The Cubs didnt waste any time testing Garzas fielding ability. Emilio Bonifacio led off the first with a perfectly placed bunt that Garza wasnt able to reach in time to have a chance to throw out Bonifacio at first. Bonifacio later scored on Castros double. With two outs, Castillo lined a double down the left field line to score Castro and Nate Schierholtz to take a 3-0 lead. "Of course, Im frustrated, man," Garza said. "What do you think, Im happy? Its the worst freaking start of my career, dude. Yeah, Im frustrated. I hate this, this feeling. "So its keep grinding and keep getting ready every five days. Thats about all I can do," he said. NOTES: Brewers RHP Jim Henderson (shoulder inflammation) is on the DL and scheduled to throw a bullpen session on Sunday. Hes eligible to come off the DL Sunday, but no word when he might return. ... Braun is playing with a right oblique strain and is less than 100 per cent, but manager Ron Roenicke said he likes having a limited Braun in the lineup because Aramis Ramirez (strained left hamstring) is out. "With Aramis now out of there, it would be really tough (playing without Braun). And Ryan, hes good even when hes not 100 per cent," said Roenicke. ... Highly touted Cubs prospect Javier Baez is struggling in Triple-A Iowa. In 29 games, the shortstop is hitting .145 with three home runs and 11 RBIs. Hes also committed seven errors. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz