Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

22.01.2020 02:41
with a hip injury? Or will it be Lamar Jackson Antworten

A.J. Green was healthy enough to work in a Cincinnati food bank Tuesday http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-tyler-eifert-jersey , and he’s getting closer to being able to play football.According to聽Fletcher Page of the , the Bengals wide receiver was in a walking boot at a charity appearance, but said he’d be out of it in another week.“Next step is I put on a shoe and I start bending it back more and moving it more,” Green said. “The biggest thing is it’s the offseason and we have time. We don’t have to rush anything. The biggest thing is getting range of motion back.”Green had to have surgery on his right foot after a season-ending toe injury, which cut short his worst season as a pro (just 46 catches for 694 yards and six touchdowns). They lost all seven games he missed, and now he has to get used to a new coach for the first time after Marvin Lewis was fired.“It was tough Womens C.J. Uzomah Jersey ,” Green said. “He brought so much good to this city and to this team. He’s a great coach. I wish him the best. He put us in a great position. We’ve got a lot of talent, we’ve drafted well. It’s next man up. It’s a sad story, but I guess it was time.”Green said he doesn’t know much about Taylor, but said he was “very excited” about the possibilities (as everyone is when they hire someone who knows Sean McVay).“We’ve got a new spark, made some changes. It’s going to be fun,” Green said. “It will definitely be a big change Carl Lawson Jersey White , more change than I’m used to. Coach Lewis has been here my first eight years. It’s all I know. It’s going to be tough not having him. But it’s that spark we needed I guess, so we’ll see how it goes.”And he’ll be able to participate in it, since his recovery was expected to be a four-month process. Cincy Jungle’s Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcast:Catch the latest episode of our podcast this week, as we preview the Ravens and talk about the future of the club with the new roles of Marvin Lewis and Hue Jackson. Bengals news:Lewis hosts throwback gameSunday’s game (1 p.m.-Cincinnati’s Channel 12) isn’t stacked with blitzes, but irony when Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis takes the defensive headsets in the Baltimore stadium he coached one of the NFL’s best defenses ever 18 years ago.Are the Bengals ready for Lamar Jackson?Joe Flacco appears to be missing Sunday’s game against Cincinnati. The Bengals haven’t fared well against rookie quarterbacks—especially mobile ones. Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis talks about defenseVeteran head coach Marvin Lewis talks about taking over defensive duties.Joe Flacco listed as doubtful; Ravens mum on starter - NFL.comWill Joe Flacco start Sunday for the Baltimore Ravens despite sitting out practice all week with a hip injury? Or will it be Lamar Jackson on Robert Griffin III? John Harbaugh is keeping quiet.Random news:Yes, odds are available for Le’Veon Bell’s next contract – ProFootballTalkProp bets are available for just about anything that can be imagined. In football Womens Ryan Glasgow Jersey , odds have been set regarding the next contract to be signed by running back Le’Veon Bell. According to Bovada.Week 11 NFL odds, picks: Jaguars keep it close with Steelers and more of Pete Prisco’s best bets - CBSSports.comPrisco also says to fade the Saints and Bears as he shares his top five picks in Week 11.With Luck, Colts might soon be more than NFL’s best ‘bad’ team | NFL | Sporting NewsThe most difficult aspect of the Colts’ 2017 season depended largely on one’s perspective on the disaster. For the players, management and fans, it was enduring all those defeats and trying to conjure some reason to believe the future would be brighter.NFL Week 11: Preview, analysis for each Sunday game | SI.comWhat can we expect in each of the 11 games to be played on Sunday? A quick look at the upcoming slate Hardy Nickerson Jersey , plus the Monday nighter.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz