Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
liny195 Offline

21.01.2020 07:56
The Browns didn’t play many of their offensive Antworten

starters on Saturday night http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Austin-Seibert-Jersey , but they had several defensive regulars in the lineup for the early part of the preseason matchup with the Colts.Defensive end Myles Garrett was an exception. After the game, head coach Freddie Kitchens said that Garrett got a little banged up during Thursday’s joint practice with Indianapolis and that was enough to rule him out of game action.“It’s just if they’re a little bit banged up, I’m going to make sure they’re fine,” Kitchens said, via Cleveland.com. “If we’d have played a [regular-season] game today, he would’ve been out there.”Cornerback Denzel Ward also sat for the Browns and Kitchens said he would have rested others, “but numbers-wise we just couldn’t do it.” The Browns will be back in action against the Buccaneers on Friday in what’s typically a dress rehearsal for the regular season. The Browns may not have a first-round pick, but don’t let that stop us from mocking the first round as a community!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs mocking the first round as a community!EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Sign Up for the DBN Community Mock Draft Ken Blaze-USA TODAY SportsIt’s time for the ninth annual Dawgs (if that team has 2 picks) Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , and teams are decided on a first-come first-serve basis. In order to sign up for a team, leave a comment in the comments section AND immediately send me an email at pokorny@pfcritics.com confirming which email address I should use for you, what team you have, and what your DBN user name is. Make sure you list a specific team -- do not say, “give me any team.”The Cleveland Browns, Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, and New Orleans Saints do not have a first-round pick http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Sione-Takitaki-Jersey , so do not pick them as your team.You must be a Browns fan to sign up. In our first attempt to get people to sign up, you must have been a member for at least one month, and you must have at least 100 comments posted on DBN. If we don’t have 32 members who sign up after a couple of days, I will open the field to other individuals or see if anyone wants to take on a second team. Note: staff members are eligible to pick a team too.The Giants and Packers each have two first-round picks, while the Raiders have three first-round picks. Only one pick per person, and you must specify which pick you are taking.The draft will be done via email. If you do not check your email every day, then you should not volunteer for this.After the first team makes their pick and write-up to me via email, I will send the next person an email. They will have roughly 12 hours to respond to me with their pick and write-up. If I don’t receive anything Greedy Williams Jersey , I may have to consult other sources for the pick. Please be on time if you choose to sign up -- this is meant to be a community mock draft, not my mock draft!This is what will be required from each person who makes a pick via email:Position, Player, SchoolOne or two paragraphs minimum on why the player is the right choice for that team. This can include comments about them being the best player available, how they fit the team’s scheme, etc.One to two sentences on how much of an impact you think he will have next season.This is not intended to be a draft profile! Remember, base your write-up on why the team needs that player.Let the sign-ups begin! If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know.Remember: as soon as you sign up in this thread https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Howard-Wilson-Jersey , if you know you were the first person to pick a team, send me an email at pokorny@pfcritics.com telling my your username on DBN, your preferred email address, your username, and what team you have. One of the big things that has slowed us down in the past was the fact that users’ e-mail addresses on SB Nation were not the ones they checked regularly.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz