Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

08.01.2020 03:29
choices here. This year’s selections Antworten

Way back in Week 1 Luke Willson Jersey White , when we first saw a glimpse of the devastation that may lay ahead, I mentioned my misguided teenage years, when I relied on upon the likes of Staind and Limp Bizkit to carry me through my angsty phase. Since then, I’ve “grown up” to appreciate a little more reasonable and thoughtful artists whose expression of emotion runs deeper than the sounds of Jonathan Davis making guttural noises. But the Detroit Lions have regressed to a level we had hoped they had grown out of forever. They’re 3-6, their season is over before Thanksgiving, and they’re headed towards a top-five draft pick. And so much like my football team, I am relapsing to a much darker time.Lions-Bears Week 10 Song of the Game: “Falling Away from Me” by KornHey http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-kenny-golladay-jersey , I’m feeling tiredMy time has gone todayWhile the not-so-subtle suicidal overtones of this song are way too over-dramatic for the occasion, the hopelessness in the lyrics properly convey where this Lions fanbase is currently at right now. While most realistic fans knew this team was going to struggle out of the game, not many thought the team would actually regress as the season went on—especially after a legitimately impressive win on the road in Miami. But Sunday’s loss to the Chicago Bears sucked out any last hope of a 2018 turnaround, and the season is over. Beating me downBeating me, beating meDown, downInto the groundI try to pride myself on being the fan that can look at the big picture and remain hopeful for the future. The Golden Tate trade tested me, this game broke me. I’ll never be the kind of person to call for a one-and-done stint as a head coach. I honestly believe that continuity in the coaching staff is absolutely the key to success. But as I watch the Chicago Bears turn it around in the midst of an inaugural season with a new Womens Calvin Johnson Jersey , inventive head coach that actually inspires confidence, it’s hard for me to look back at Matt Patricia and see someone that beams optimism. And then Patricia comes out Monday morning and says something as nonsensical as this... ... and I can’t help but wonder if Patricia is best served as a coordinator.I can’t always say”It’s gonna be better tomorrow”Falling away from meFalling away from meMaybe once Patricia gets a roster full of players he actually wants and a full coaching staff that falls in line with his thinking, we’ll see that general manager Bob Quinn made the right hire. But I’ve already lost a lot of confidence in the man, and that absolutely should not happen this early in his coaching career. Each week, we’ll use a song to describe our feeling or the Lions’ performance from the previous game. At the end of the year, we’ll have a complete Spotify playlist telling the story of the Lions’ 2018 season. You can check out the 2017 playlist here, and our explanations for our choices here. This year’s selections are in the Spotify list below. ALLEN PARK Zach Zenner Jersey White , Mich. (AP)The Detroit Lions bolstered their backup options at quarterback and wide receiver.Detroit signed Matt Cassel on Monday, adding depth behind Matthew Stafford. The Lions also re-signed restricted free agent TJ Jones, giving Stafford another target in the passing game.Cassel played sparingly the past two seasons in Tennessee and the Titans released him earlier this year, making him an unrestricted free agent. The 13-year veteran also has played for Dallas, Buffalo, Minnesota, Kansas City and New England.He started 15 games with the Patriots in 2008 when Lions general manager Bob Quinn and coach Matt Patricia worked for the franchise. Cassel has started 81 games in his career Womens Matt Prater Jersey , completing 59 percent of his passes for 17,449 yards with 104 touchdowns and 81 interceptions.Jake Rudock, drafted by Detroit in the sixth round two years ago, and Cassel are expecting to compete to be Stafford’s backup.Jones had career highs with 30 receptions and 399 yards receiving last season and caught a touchdown pass. Detroit drafted him in the sixth round in 2014. He has 45 career receptions for 624 yards and two TDs.—

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz