Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

25.09.2019 04:48
I can’t believe this year is almost over Antworten

...wow.It’s been yet another fun year to scout and enjoy this great game; below I have compiled a jumble of notes and thoughts on a handful of prospects and potential prospects for the up coming NFL Draft.So Kenny Stills Jersey , please enjoy this edition and feel free to comment below.Thanks for reading.D’Andre Walker, LB, GeorgiaIt was easy to spot Walker during the SEC championship game - he was terrific.However, it wasn’t just that game, he’s been great all season long - Walker has been an impressive prospect.He’s got great instincts, very versatile and has great pass rushing skills.I also love his drive and hustle that he shows.John David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsJeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi St.Simmons is another guy who has enjoyed a fantastic season.To get right to the point, I think Quinnen Williams is the best guy I’ve scouted this season and Simmons isn’t far behind him.I think he’s solid against the run and his athleticism makes him a pretty good pass rusher from the DT position.He is a solid first round pick and an immediate contributor in the NFL.Vasha Hunt-USA TODAY SportsParris Campbell, WR, Ohio St.I have been a fan of Campbell for quite some time and he did not disappoint me this season.I think he’s one of the most dangerous receivers in the country and I obviously love his speed - especially at his size. He is an exciting player to watch and a guy who could immediate help any NFL team. Aaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsZach Allen, DE, Boston CollegeAllen is a guy who I don’t believe is getting enough attention.....and many people have him as a first round prospect.I have really liked the film I’ve watched on Allen this season.I think he’s quick, strong, great tackler, non-stop motor Reshad Jones Jersey , hell of a run stopper and provides a good pass rush.Allen is a fantastic prospect and already one of favorites in this draft. Winslow Townson-USA TODAY SportsJosh Allen, LB, KentuckyJosh Allen is getting a lot of love right now and rightfully so.After I saw that he won the Nagurski Trophy I wasn’t surprised at all- he had a phenomenal year.For me, I can’t remember another prospect that I saw improve so much between 2 seasons.I am very impressed with Allen and see a bright future ahead of him in the NFL. Jamie Rhodes-USA TODAY SportsAlex Wesley, WR, Northern ColoradoI’ll admit I haven’t watched much on Wesley - but I keep hearing nothing but good things about him and from the tape that I have watched - he’s an impressive guy.He’s definitely someone to keep on our radar.Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty ImagesCollin Johnson, WR, TexasI’ve written about him before - if you guys follow any of my work, you know how much I like Johnson.He’s been terrific this season and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him declare.He’s one of my top WRs in this class.Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesByron Murphy, CB, WashingtonI really like Murphy.I love his game that he plays; he’s a well rounded and tough CB that can hit with a capital H.People knack him on his size, but I see too much potential and skill to pass on him.I have a first round grade on him.Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty ImagesDevin White, LB, LSUI see greatness in White.I love it when you can ‘see’ the love of the game in a prospect’s play and I see that in White.His size does scare me a bit - mainly because he’s so stinking aggressive, but I see too much talent and potential in White.He’s had a great season and would be deadly on our defense.Photo by Jonathan Bachman/Getty ImagesHere are some other prospects that I have been impressed with:Dax Raymond, TE Michael Deiter Miami Dolphins Jerseys , Utah St.Nasir Adderley, S, DelawareDarnell Savage, S, MDNoah Fant, TE, IowaTJ Hockenson, TE, IowaJuan Thornhill, S, VirginiaFoster Moreau, TE, LSUMarquise Brown, WR, OklahomaDavid Sills, WR Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 , West VirginiaDaniel Jones, QB, DukeEmanuel Hall, WR, MissouriCarl Granderson, DE, WyomingMax Scharping, OT, NIUAndy Isabella, WR, UMassRock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple The New England Patriots won Super Bowl LIII Sunday night, winning their sixth Lombardi Trophy - tying them with the Pittsburgh Steelers for most Super Bowl wins - all of which have come since 2001. The dynasty of the Patriots continues for at least another year, and the rest of the league, and especially the rest of the AFC East Michael Deiter Jersey Cheap , have to deal with more dominance from New England.The end of the Super Bowl, whether the Los Angeles Rams had won or with the Patriots win, is a good thing for the Miami Dolphins. They can now officially hire their head coach. The team has been locked in on Patriots de facto defensive coordinator for a month now, but because the Patriots were in the playoffs, the Dolphins had to wait. Now, with the Super Bowl complete, Miami can begin hiring Brian Flores and his staff.The Dolphins are expected to fly Flores to Miami Monday morning, officially adding him as the team’s tenth full-time head coach. Flores joined the NFL with the Patriots in 2004 as a scouting assistant, moving up to pro scout in 2006, then out of the front office and working as a special teams assistant in 2008. He was named an offensive assistant in addition to working with the special teams in 2010 before moving over to be a defensive assistant in 2011. In 2012, Flores assumed the role as the Patriots’ safeties coach, then became the team’s linebackers coach in 2016. He added defensive play caller in 2018, replacing former defensive coordinator Matt Patricia, who was hired as the Detroit Lions head coach. Flores was not given the “defensive coordinator” title by the Patriots, but essentially served in that role.According to the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Flores’ agent Michael Deiter Jersey Womens , Sean Kiernan, worked with the Dolphins overnight to ensure the contract is ready for signing when Flores gets to South Florida.The Dolphins and Flores are expected to hire Chad O’Shea, Patriots receivers coach, as the team’s offensive coordinator; Patrick Graham, Green Bay Packers linebacker coach, as the tea’s defensive coordinator; Danny Crossman, former Buffalo Bills special teams coordinator, at the same role with the Dolphins; and, Jim Caldwell, former Detroit Lions head coach, as the team’s quarterbacks coach and assistant head coach.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz