Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

25.09.2019 04:37
Rams head coach Sean McVay said last month t Antworten

hat the team is in no rush to extend quarterback Jared Goff‘s contract before his fourth NFL season and some might think that waiting to see how Goff bounces back from his rough outing in the Super Bowl is tied to the team’s approach to his next deal.McVay didn’t say that was the case in March and he didn’t say it when asked if Goff needs to show he’s “the man” during a recent appearance on .“I think he’s already the man. I think he’s had a lot of moments John Kelly Jersey ,” McVay said. “His teammates believe in him, his coaches believe in him. I think it’s just continuing to do what you do at a higher level. It’s ‘Can I continue to make great decisions? Can I continue to make throws with accuracy and anticipation?’ I think the thing that was great about him really from the first year we were together to last year is the ownership. We talk about the quarterback being an extension of the coaching staff and I think he did that.”The Rams can exercise their option on Goff’s contract for 2020 before starting to deal with the prospect of the franchise tag or free agency. For whatever reason, they appear inclined to take a lot of that time before pushing for any new contract. Two’s a company and three’s a crowd. Woods and Cooks stake a claim among the best pass-catchers in the league." 2019 Los Angeles Rams Regular Season2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonNFL.com’s James Jones ranks Los Angeles Rams wide receiver duo fourth-bestNew,10commentsTwo’s a company and three’s a crowd. Woods and Cooks stake a claim among the best pass-catchers in the league.CDTIn an NFL that prizes pass-catching more than ever, the Los Angeles Rams’ tandem of Robert Woods and Brandin Cooks were ranked as the fourth-best wide receiver tandem in the league by NFL.com’s James Jones.Fourth-best isn’t anything to look down on. It’s hard to argue that the top two tandems chosen - Cleveland Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. plus WR Jarvis Landry and Minnesota Vikings WR Stefon Diggs and WR Adam Thielen - aren’t coherent choices. Personally John Franklin-Myers Jersey , Los Angeles Chargers WR Mike Williams and WR Keenan Allen across town wouldn’t be my third choice on the list; I’d go with New Orleans Saints WR Michael Thomas and RB Alvin Kamara. But because this is purely a wide receiver exercise and because the Rams’ offense is predicated on pre-snap motion, manufacturing space, receiver sweeps, and heavy playaction, Head Coach Sean McVay and QB Jared Goff employ wide receivers differently and spread the wealth. Woods and Cooks finished last season one after the other as the 13th and 14th best receivers in the league in terms of yardage Brian Allen Jersey , 18th and 21st in catches, and 27th and 41st in touchdowns, respectively. For comparison’s sake, Landry was 20th and Beckham Jr. 23rd in catches, 22nd and 18th in yards Joseph Noteboom Jersey , and 63rd and 28th in touchdowns, respectively. Thielen and Diggs - 11th and 12th in touchdowns, 4th and 11th in receptions, and 9th and 20th in yards - arguably have a better claim to the top spot. That goes without mentioning a pre-ACL tear Cooper Kupp, who ate into Woods’ and Cooks’ totals as Goff’s go-to safety blanket and the third limb on the Rams’ devastating offensive tricycle. However Jack Youngblood Jersey , this list is about projected production and as the list posits: “Kupp is something of a wild card coming back from an ACL tear.” All three tandems ahead of Los Angeles’ should be poised for big seasons - especially with Williams’ continued ascendancy with the Chargers and Beckham’s change of scenery with the Browns. Still, it’s hard to bet against Woods and Cooks remaining in at least the top five tandems for 2019.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz