Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

17.09.2019 04:03
Baltimore could really use what An Antworten

sah brings to the table White Matt Skura Jersey , even after what transpired over the weekend." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBaltimore Beatdowna Baltimore Ravens communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpPodcastFilm ReviewFanpostsFanshotsRavensAboutOddsCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhitePodcast Film Review Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub ✕With the draft concluded, signing Ezekiel Ansah should now be the Ravens top priority New,33commentsBaltimore could really use what Ansah brings to the table, even after what transpired over the weekend. EDTShareTweetShareShareWith the draft concluded, signing Ezekiel Ansah should now be the Ravens top priority Tim Fuller-USA TODAY SportsThe Ravens brought in free agent pass-rusher Ezekiel Ansah for a visit last week and while nothing seems to have materialized out of it, finding a way to sign him should be a huge focus over the next several weeks. One of the bigger surprises of Baltimore’s draft, to me at least, was that they only added one edge rusher. As much as I like Jaylon Ferguson and what he brings to the table Matt Skura Jersey 2019 , I think most people expected Eric DeCosta to double-up on edge guys. He had the chance to do so in rounds 4-6 with several names still on the board, but ultimately opted not to. While Ferguson should make an immediate impact next year, he’s still yet to prove himself at the NFL level, to no fault of his own. The same can be said for Tyus Bowser and Tim Williams who, even after two seasons, we still don’t know how good they can be.Matthew Judon is still the only established pass-rusher on the roster, although it’s fair to note Patrick Onwuasor recorded 5.5 sacks of his own last season. However, compared to the other egde rushers on the roster Stitched Sam Koch Jersey , Judon is the only known commodity. Ezekiel Ansah is more of a defensive end than he is outside linebacker, but the skill set he possesses is one the Ravens could use on defense. Ferguson is an adequate replacement for Terrell Suggs, but Baltimore didn’t replace Za’Darius Smith in the draft. They can do so by acquiring Ansah. Ansah, who turns 30 in May, is coming a shoulder injury which required surgery and sidelined him after seven games in 2018. The combination of these two factors has likely scared teams away in free agency, as there’s not many other explanations as to why he remains unsigned. In his first three seasons, Ansah recorded an impressive 30 sacks, including a career-high 14.5 sacks in 2015. His production has leveled out in the three years since then Youth Sam Koch Jersey , although he did have 12 sacks in 2017 and four in just seven games last season. Ansah doesn’t have much experience playing in a 3-4 scheme, but he’s versatile enough to line up in different spots on he field. He simply knows how to be disruptive and get to the quarterback, skills that are scheme-bulletproof. Ansah’s desired contract may be out of the Ravens price range, but it doesn’t appear other teams are knocking down the door to sign him. Coming to Baltimore on a short-term deal may be the best thing for his career and a mutually-beneficial move for both sides.In his post-draft presser, DeCosta was asked about Ansah and responded accordingly. “We had a great visit,” said DeCosta. “He came in and was very impressive, as you’d expect … we’ll see where it leads.” If Baltimore is going to go after him, it would likely be after May 7th. After this date Stitched Brandon Williams Jersey , teams can sign unrestricted free agents without losing compensatory draft picks, which we know the Ravens covet. After making a trade for Odell Beckham while the Ravens were saying goodbye to several top defensive players, the Browns have been installed as the betting favorites to win the AFC North in 2019.One holdover on the Ravens defense thinks that may be putting the cart before the horse. Safety Tony Jefferson acknowledges that the Beckham trade is “humongous” given the presence of quarterback Baker Mayfield and other offensive pieces, but notes that other teams have gotten plenty of preseason attention before fizzling out once the lights come on.“But we’re still defending the title. So until then it’s just he say, she say, it’s Madden,” Jefferson said on NFL Network. “Until then you got to come strip the title from us. That’s just what it is. I feel like everybody does this every year, not specifically Cleveland or AFC North. There’s usually a team somewhere Youth Brandon Williams Jersey , I feel like everybody last year was talking about the Vikings. I don’t know if they made the playoffs or not. It’s just another situation like that to me. … You can sleep if you want, but we’re going to be out there playing ball, and let the cards come out how they do. We work a little harder, lift a little harder, run a little harder out there. So I’m excited.”The Ravens got counted out by quite a few people before rallying to win the division last year. Whether people do the same heading into this season or not, things will ultimately be settled between the lines.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz