Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
panxing18 Offline

08.08.2019 04:59
The Miami Dolphins have downplayed the inju Antworten

ry to Xavien Howard Dan Marino Jersey , a knee issue that will cause him to miss today’s game against the New England Patriots. Howard has been described as “week-to-week” as he deals with the injury, though the Dolphins have not provided any details on the exact issue, other than saying it occurred on Howard’s second interception of last week’s win over the Buffalo Bills.According to a report from the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-larry-csonka-jersey , Howard has a meniscus injury which required surgery this week. Rapoport added that the arthroscopic procedure, which trimmed his meniscus to clean up the injury, is so minor that Howard could be available next week when the Dolphins travel to visit the Minnesota Vikings.Howard currently leads the NFL with seven interceptions this season and has become a shutdown cornerback for the Dolphins. He is having a Pro Bowl season and his absence on Sunday against the Patriots and Tom Brady will be difficult for Miami to overcome. However Womens Bob Griese Jersey , the report from Rapoport seems to indicate Howard has a chance at being back by next week. Tonight’s Phinsider Question Of The Day is as a Miami Dolphins fan what is your favorite piece of swag? Is it a jersey of a favorite player or maybe a ball or photo that you had autographed? Mine..."Tonight’s Phinsider Question Of The Day is as a Miami Dolphins fan what is your favorite piece of swag? Is it a jersey of a favorite player or maybe a ball or photo that you had autographed? Mine is still probably the football that my dad had signed for me back circa 1980/81. It has a lot of the guys that were mainstays in the 70’s on it as well as Shula's signature. It was a used game ball and still has the dirt on one end where it hit the ground so even though there’s not much there it’s like my little piece of the old Orange Bowl. I had a ton of other things that have long since been lost throughout time between the million moves we made but somehow I always hung onto that ball. As well as this almost nightly post serving as the Phinsider Question Of The Day post it will also serve as a live thread meaning that pretty much anything is up for discussion so long as you continue to follow all of the site rules. If you are, for whatever reason, not aware of or need a refresher of the sites rules please check the “library” tab under the “more” tab at the top of the front page. The page not only has all of the sites rules but also has a ton of good tips to make your blogging experience here much more enjoyable or at least more smooth.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz