Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
panxing18 Offline

08.08.2019 04:42
Two of the Pac-12’s finest prospects are se Antworten

t to meet the Rams." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 NFL DraftPair of Washington Huskies set to visit Los Angeles RamsNew Discount David Edwards Jersey ,34commentsTwo of the Pac-12’s finest prospects are set to meet the Rams.CDTShareTweetShareSharePair of Washington Huskies set to visit Los Angeles RamsPhoto by Abbie Parr/Getty ImagesIn a pair of tweets this morning, NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport gave Los Angeles Rams fans a bit of insight into holes that the Rams could be looking to fill in the early rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft.The Rams are bringing in a pair of Washington Huskies for visits and it’s pretty clear why. Taylor Rapp could be a long term fix for the Rams at safety and could be a target for the Rams in the late 1st/early 2nd round. His draft profile from NFL.com calls him a ‘relatively safe selection’ and he would have the opportunity to learn from FS Eric Weddle for at least one season before being asked to start for Wade Phillips’ defense.Kaleb McGary would be able to play guard short term for the Rams while they determine if he can overcome his lateral agility issues to possibly replace LT Andrew Whitworth at a later date. He’s built like a tackle, but needs additional development. Sounds like a mid-round target to me. Determine your destiny!"“All in”Last year, the Los Angeles Rams went “all in” to push for a Super Bowl appearance. They didn’t succeed in bringing home that elusive Lombardi trophy, but the offseason strategy worked insofar as it got them to Super Bowl LIII.TST readers understood that the roster that won the NFC Championship would not be same. But while the Rams couldn’t follow last year’s “all in” strategy, they did splash once again not for what they’re doing, rather for what they’re not doing.The Rams declined to use the franchise tag. They didn’t pick up the option on C John Sullivan. They released ILB Mark Barron Austin Blythe Jersey , And LG Rodger Saffold III, S Lamarcus Joyner, DT Ndamukong Suh, OLB Dante Fowler, Jr. and RB C.J. Andersonare set to hit the free agent market.That’s a load of starting players coming off the 2018 roster. If the Rams’ don’t find replacements, the likelihood of returning to the Super Bowl in 2019 are greatly diminished, especially if RB Todd Gurley’s injury can’t be fixed.You might be able to pick up a player in free agency to fill the gaps Kurt Warner Jersey , but the Rams don’t have that much in cap space to fill all their needs.That’s the problem every team faces when they go “all in.” It’s boom or bust. Just getting to Super Bowl is a remarkable achievement.But winning was the goal.Should Rams fans be concerned?Understandably, Rams fans should be concerned about the team heading into 2019. This is a natural reaction to the roster turnover. I’m not as concerned as many of my fellow Rams fans. We didn’t see what Rams coaches did in practice. Younger players like ILB Micah Kiser, C Brian Allen and OL Jamil Demby could surprise. A year under his belt, RB John Kelly could step in and fill the role of C.J. Anderson. DT Michael Brockers into Suh’s position could motivate a young quick DT to play along these two will improve the Rams front line against the run. It will also take pressure off DT Aaron Donald who faced double- and sometimes triple-teaming down the stretch.At the edge, OLB Samson Ebukam and Jonathan Franklin-Meyers have shown flashes when they were out there, but its not enough to make an informed decision. None of us know what EDGE Ogbonnia Okoronkwo can do as he never even hit the field. If the Rams are that concerned about the edge, then they should definitely make a play to re-sign Fowler and see how these other three players work in the rotation.When you have a defensive coordinator like Wade Phillips together with the best defensive player in Aaron Donald http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-marshall-faulk-jersey , it’s a good bet the Rams will be fine on this side of the ball.As much as I liked Joyner in 2017, he wasn’t that good in 2018 perhaps because he was looking for a long-term deal with the team and got tagged instead. I’m therefore okay with letting him go. With the number of picks in a draft loaded with secondary players, the Rams could use one of their third round picks and find a replacement. All they need is a player who hits like a train wreck while keeping his eye on the receiver who was supposed to be covered by CB Marcus Peters.Free AgencyIt’s still possible the Rams can keep LG Rodger Saffold, but I wouldn’t sign him to a long team deal. He might take a home team discount to stay, but that’s unlikely. The Rams should therefore make a play in free agency for a competent starting guard as offensive lineman as they can come relative cheap in contrast to the markie, big splash players at WR, RB and QB.For those concerned about chemistry—the Rams revamped their offensive line when head coach Sean McVay was originally hired and they won the NFC West Division. If QB Jared Goff continues to grow Womens Eric Dickerson Jersey , as he has done each year under McVay’s tutelage and with WR Copper Kupp coming back and I will assume Gurley will return to form after offseason rest and rehab, the Rams offense should be fine.The DraftWho knows. We can all speculate on where the club will go and it’s fun to guess what the Rams internally are thinking, but no one really knows until the pick is in. My preference this year since the Rams actually have a first round pick is to choosethe best available fast, quick and young defensive tackle to pair with Donald and Brockers and then fill in as needed.The CombineYou really have to be a football fan to watch this week long show. For me its the most overrated, silly and worthless sporting event on television. “Yep, that guy’s fast” “Wow, he really knows how to run that cone drill” “Did you see that remarkable throw by the QB from Whattobeaprofootballplayer State University?” How any of that computes to how a player actually play game is beyond me. I get the speed and lifting weightlifting stuff Torry Holt Jersey , but that’s about it. You can’t coach speed.To me the most important part of the combine are the fifteen minute interviews with players since every team has already got their tape on the how the player performs. I want to hear the right things even though I’m sure they’ve been scripted to give the right answers. I also like smart players so I’m likely to put some stock in the Wonderlink test. The bottom line is that the player has proven himself in college and the tapes prove it, at a position of need, he’s going to be drafted.What Will The Rams Look Like In 2019?My overall evaluation of the Rams heading into 2019 is that they will be fine. I want the team to get younger and quicker, especially on defense. The only real need is to figure out how to score on the 6-5 Bears Quarters defense. Once McVay gets that sorted out, the Rams will remain a force in the NFC.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz