Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.04.2018 09:10
ll face a fitne Antworten

Swansea City have confirmed the signing of Tyler Reid from Manchester United for an undisclosed fee. Brandon Ingram Jersey . Reid, 18, has signed a three-year deal at the Liberty Stadium and is expected to join the development squad ahead of their pre-season tour to Scotland later in July.On Sunday, Sky Sports News HQ reported Jose Mourinho is likely to sell young defenders Tyler Blackett and Guillermo Varela after deeming them surplus to requirements and United have now allowed right-back Reid to depart. I am really looking forward to a fresh challenge and getting started, Reid told Swanseas official website. I see a good opportunity to play first-team football with the development squad here.I see myself as a quick, strong and powerful player who likes to get forward. I hope I can offer something both in attack and defence.Swansea play good attractive football and I think that suits my style of play. Mourinho aims to unite fans Jose Mourinho has called on Manchester United fans to play their part in the clubs future success. Reid joined United in 2012 from Arsenal and played against Swanseas U18s last season. Having grown-up in London and living in Manchester for the last four years, Swansea will be a fresh challenge for me, he added. It is one I am looking forward to, I cant wait to get started. Reid (left) is looking forward to a fresh challenge at Swansea I want to make my mark, secure a starting place for the development squad and help make an impact this season. Mourinho is keen to hold onto Timothy Fosu-Mensah, who broke into the first team last season, and Axel Tuanzebe, according to Sky Sources, with the United boss set to hand them more opportunities in the senior squad next season. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Who makes your XI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot Also See: Duo set to leave United Man Utd transfer rumours New Swans deal for Kingsley Get a £10 free bet! Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Jersey .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. Jamaal Wilkes Jersey . - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Customized/ .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month.Joe Root says England are raring to go in their must-win clash against Sri Lanka on Saturday at the World Twenty20. Defeat in their opening fixture against the West Indies put them on the back foot from the off, making every remaining fixture crucial.The West Indies are through to the semi-finals after their victory over South Africa on Friday, and England will join them if they beat Sri Lanka. There is always pressure to perform. We know its a must-win game but its been like that since we got here, Root said of the match, which will be shown live on Sky Sports 2 from 1.30pm.For us its ultimately about winning our game. Thats all we can worry about because thats the only way were going to be able to qualify.You can only really afford to lose one game and even then you can still crash out of the competition. Its T20. Its a complete knockout from here on in if we want to win it.The pressure is no more than it has been since that second game. Its all about getting over the line.To achieve that England know they must improve on Wednesdays display against Afghanistan. England celebrate a wicket against Afghanistan Although a humbling defeat was averted, the Afghan spinners made short work of Englands top six, leaving serious questions over their reading of conditions.Sri Lanka have a strong spin line-up of their own to unleash at the Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium, led by the venerable left-armer Rangana Herath, and Root knows the trial by turn is one his side must combat better. Rangana Herath (right) will lead Sri Lankas spinners Its about learning from the mistakes we made last time in case we are on a similar pitch and face a similar attack with a lot of spin, he assessed.Everyone has their own way of playing spin, theres no right or wrong way, but for me its about trying to face as few dot balls as possible and trying to cash in with the boundaries when they are available.Every surface is different so it is about giving yourself the best chance on that particular pitch. Sometimes you might need to take a few extra balls to get accustomed to it but ultimately it is about playing the situation in front of you. Why do England not learn from previous mistakes when playing spin? You still want to keep that intent but theres other ways of scoring quickly. Vlade Divac Jersey. Maybe you score down the ground a bit more, maybe knock it into gaps and look for twos.Its about communicating that with the guy at the other end, watching the game if youre coming in to bat and doing what you need to do to put a big score on the board or chase one down. Englands Alex Hales hits out against West Indies Alex Hales missed out against Afghanistan with a sore back but returned to training on Friday, even taking part in the traditional football match before nets.That bodes well for his likely involvement, at the expense of James Vince, but the opener will face a fitness test in the morning.He has improved, said Root on Hales. We will get a good idea from how he will be on Saturday, but it is going to be important making sure he is absolutely ready. If not we have a strong squad and I am sure someone will fill in for him. Englands Joe Root talks Rob Key through his extraordinary innings against South Africa in the World T20 Also See: WATCH: Broad in 60 Seconds West Indies sneak into semis ICC World T20 fixtures Pick your Ultimate World T20 XI Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz