Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.04.2018 09:10
ombie made it 4-1 and Antworten

Kansas City, MO (SportsNetwork. Marshall Faulk Jersey .com) - The Kansas City Royals have signed reliever Jason Frasor to a one-year deal with a mutual option for 2016. Frasor will reportedly earn a base salary of $1.25 million in 2015 with a $2 million option for the 2016 campaign. There is also a $500,000 buyout in the pact. The 37-year-old Frasor came to the Royals in a mid-July trade from Texas and excelled, allowing just four earned runs in 23 innings, including the postseason. Frasor pitched in seven of the Royals postseason games, going 2-0 with a 1.69 ERA and earned the victories in the wild card game against Oakland and in Game 3 of the American League Championship Series against the Orioles. The right-hander has pitched to a career 3.59 ERA over 647 games out of the bullpen with the Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago White Sox, Rangers and Royals. His 34 victories out of the bullpen are also tied with the Los Angeles Angels Huston Street for fourth among active big leaguers. Johnny Hekker Jersey . "I just think what it does for everybody in life is real simple," said Babcock early on Friday afternoon. "You dont give in. You just keep on keeping on. Is it going to go your way every time? No. But you choose your attitude and how you perform and how hard you dig in." Nearly four years to the day of the 2010 gold medal match in Vancouver, his team dug in with its best effort of these Olympics, snuffing out the high-powered Americans for another opportunity at gold. Lamarcus Joyner Jersey . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. http://www.ramsauthenticshop.com/Youth-Eric-Dickerson-Rams-Jersey/ . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract.The Winnipeg Goldeyes just keep on winning. Casey Haerther hit his fifth homer of the year and starter Ethan Hollingsworth got his first win in front of the Shaw Park crowd, as the Goldeyes beat the Kansas City T-Bones 5-3 in front of 5,078 on a chilly Canada Day afternoon. With the victory, the Fish won their sixth straight (theyve won nine of 10), improved to 29-14 on the season and tightened their stranglehold on first place in the American Associations North Division. "This team is firing on all cylinders right now," said Haerther, who had two hits in four trips and raised his batting average to a league-leading .392. "Ive played on some good teams, but I dont remember many like this. Were pitching well, hitting well and guys are playing great defense. "And it doesnt feel streaky. It feels like were just going out there and playing and when the guys do what they do, we win." Kansas City opened the scoring with a run in the first, but the Goldeyes answered with a pair of runs in the bottom of the inning. In fact, the first four GGoldeyes in the lineup hit safely. Derek Carrier Jersey. Tyler Kuhn led off with a single, Josh Mazzola followed with a single, Haerther drove home Kuhn with a single and Ray Sadler drove home Mazzola with another single. Haerther homered in the third to make it 3-1 and then, with two out in the sixth, a solo homer by Reggie Abercrombie made it 4-1 and an RBI double by Ryan Pineda drove home Brock Bond with the fifth Goldeyes run. Kansas City scored a pair in the seventh, but Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock came on to shut the door in the eighth and ninth innings and the Goldeyes opened this three-game series with Kansas City with a victory. Hollingsworth (2-0, 2.55 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg. Meanwhile, K.C. starter Andy Noga (0-3, 4.53 ERA) suffered the loss. Kissock picked up his team-leading ninth save. "I used my two seam and four seam fastballs and just got ahead of the hitters," said Hollingsworth. "I really didnt throw very many off-speed pitches. I just used the fastball and got some great defense behind me." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz