Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

28.05.2019 05:38
Mike Tannenbaum was the subject of criticism on ESPN whil Antworten

e running the personnel departments for the Jets and Dolphins and now he’ll get a chance to be critical of others doing similar jobs.The Dolphins announced Tannenbaum was reassigned from his role as the executive vice president of football operations after the 2018 season and that reassignment was expected to result in his exit from the organization. That exit has led him to ESPN Christian Wilkins Jersey Mens , where he will appear on their NFL programming and serve as an analyst for the 2019 draft coverage on ESPN Radio.“I’m very excited about the opportunity,” Tannenbaum said, via the . “I’ve always admired the people and professionals at ESPN Miami Dolphins Jersey 2019 , and I’m excited to be a part of the team.”Tannenbaum worked for the Dolphins from 2015 until his ouster early this year. He was the Jets’ General Manager from 2006 through 2012. This is one of our random and yet not so random (since they appear nearly every evening) live threads. Everyone is, as always, welcome to discuss any subject that you wish on the live threads Walt Aikens Jersey , but please, in doing so, continue to adhere to the rules of the site. Also as per those rules Kiko Alonso Jersey , the discussion of, alluding to or references to politics or religion are prohibited because we like it better when everyone gets along. Please keep the conversation as close to PG-13 as possible. The PG rule also extends to the posting pictures and gifs. Any nudity (this includes photo’s with see-through clothing) or anything else of an offensive nature is strictly prohibited and the posting of such may result in a warning. Additionally, please keep your pic’s and GIF’s to a reasonable number and a reasonable size as to not slow down the load time of the thread too much. Please use the preview button before posting ANY photos to make sure that they do not show up as a huge item that will also slow down the load time for certain site members.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz