Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.01.2019 02:43
o/]Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys[/url] Antworten

TORONTO -- Like hes done all month, Edwin Encarnacion did his part to put the Toronto offence in position for a victory. Hydro Flask Outlet Online . It was the defence that came up short Thursday night and it proved costly in an 8-6 loss to the Kansas City Royals. With two outs in the ninth inning, Toronto shortstop Jose Reyes had a chance to seal the win on a routine ground ball. However, his throw was low and pinch-runner Jarrod Dyson came around from second base to tie the game. The Royals scored two more runs in the 10th inning to end Torontos season-high nine-game winning streak. "Theres no excuse," Reyes said. "I should make a better throw there. Thats a routine ground ball, I got it perfect. I just didnt have enough on the throw." Omar Infante drove in a pair of runs off Toronto reliever Todd Redmond (0-4) in the 10th inning as Kansas City (25-28) ended its four-game losing skid. Greg Holland got the last three outs for his 15th save. "Well you dont expect to lose one like that," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "But you know what, weve been playing some good baseball. The key is just to come back out and play a good clean game tomorrow." Encarnacion continued his phenomenal play this month by launching two no-doubt homers to give him 18 on the season and a team record 16 for the month. "To watch what hes been doing this month, I dont know where it goes down in history but its pretty historic in my mind anyway," Gibbons said. Jose Bautista also homered for the Blue Jays, who had their seven-game home winning streak come to an end. Encarnacion is now one away from tying Barry Bonds major-league record for most homers in the month of May. Bonds hit 17 with San Francisco in May 2001. The Toronto slugger also has five multi-homer games this month, which ties the major-league record for any month currently shared by Albert Belle (September 1995) and Harmon Killebrew (May 1959). Blue Jays starter R.A. Dickey pitched to two batters in the sixth inning before being pulled. He said the team will focus on its positive play over the last few weeks. "Jose makes that play 99 out of 100 times, it was just a real fluke thing," Dickey said. "But we cant second-guess things the way that weve been playing and the way weve been pitching and hitting. I mean, Edwin -- what can you say? "I mean its been fun to watch and to be on a team where so many things are going well and I think itll continue tomorrow. I think this was just kind of a mild hiccup." The American League East-leading Blue Jays fell to 32-23 with the loss. Kansas City starter James Shields worked seven innings and reliever Wade Davis (4-1) pitched two innings for the win. The Royals left 11 batters on base but outhit Toronto 14-9. "I was really pleased with the way we swung the bats tonight," said manager Ned Yost. "We were driving balls. We just had some great at-bats." Salvador Perez hit his fifth homer of the season for the Royals in the second inning and Kansas City added three runs in the fifth. The Royals also loaded the bases with two outs in the seventh inning but Aaron Loup got out of the jam by striking out Alcides Escobar on three pitches. Closer Casey Janssen, who was looking to pick up his ninth save, recorded the first two outs in the ninth before Alex Gordons single. He was replaced by Dyson, who stole second. "We were facing a hot team that had swept their last three teams," Dyson said. "I thought we did a great job to come over here and kind of break that up a little bit and get going." In the 10th, Redmond gave up a single to Escobar to open the inning and Pedro Ciriaco reached when he was beaned while squaring up to bunt. Nori Aoki advanced the runners with a sacrifice bunt. Notes: Announced attendance was 17,978 and the game took three hours 26 minutes to play. ... Encarnacion belted his second homer of the night into the second deck in left field -- virtually the same spot as his first blast. The crowd gave him a standing ovation and he came out of the dugout to tip his hat. ... Bautista threw out Billy Butler from right field for the second out in the ninth inning. ... Torontos J.A. Happ (4-1) is scheduled to start Friday night against fellow left-hander Jason Vargas (4-2). ... The Rogers Centre roof was closed despite comfortable spring conditions outside. Hydro Flask Sale . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. Hydro Flask Deals Online . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. http://www.cheaphydroflaskfreeshipping.com/ . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct.NEW DELHI -- Mohammad Siddikur of Bangladesh closed in on his second Asian Tour title by shooting a 5-under 67 Saturday to open up a four-shot lead after the third round of the Indian Open. Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-upp in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Cheap Hydro Flask Online. Chowrasias compatriot Rashid Khan was a further stroke behind after he carded a 65 in a round that included an eagle and eight birdies but also three bogeys. Khan was tied for third with Angelo Que of the Philippines. Another Indian, Anirban Lahiri also was another shot back after a 67 to remain in contention. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz