Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.01.2019 02:43
ion Viktoria Rebensburg of German Antworten

Damien Comolli claims he was axed from his role as Liverpools director of football for signing Jordan Henderson. Air Jordan Retro 12 Wholesale . Comolli was responsible for bringing Henderson to Anfield in a £16m deal in 2011. Henderson joined Liverpool as a 20-year-old The midfielder struggled during his first season and the Frenchman claims the clubs owner, Fenway Sports Group, responded by relieving him of his duties. Henderson went on to become a key member of Liverpools first-team, going on to succeed Steven Gerrard as the club captain in 2015, and on Tuesday night will lead England for the first time in their World Cup qualifier against Slovenia. Damien Comolli says he was convinced Henderson would become an outstanding player He is one of the main reasons I got sacked, Comolli told Sky Sports Jim White in an interview with talkSPORT.The day I got sacked, they [Liverpools owners] told me I had made a big mistake on Jordan and he was a waste of money. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but I think we paid the right price. He was a young English, British player and we know very often that British players are overvalued. But we were more than happy to pay the price because we thought he would become an outstanding player.I never said it publicly, but I was convinced he would be the future captain. People will say it is easy to say now, but I was convinced at the time that he would become the Liverpool captain. Now he is and he is also the England captain. Henderson joined Liverpool along with Charlie Adam (left), Stewart Downing (second right) and Alexander Doni (right) Comolli, who in his first two months with the Reds brought Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll to the club in 2011, explained both he and then manager Kenny Dalglish believed signing Henderson was not a gamble.I was totally convinced, as was Kenny, that we were doing the right thing for the club, said Comolli.He fitted the profile we were looking for. We knew he was an outstanding person, we knew he had leadership skills, we knew he was totally dedicated to football, to his passion, and we knew he was someone who wanted to improve on a day to day basis. We knew his physical abilities - his fitness stats were absolutely unbelievable. WATCH NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. We were looking at statistics and we were going through a lot of midfield players in the Premier League and what amazed me and caught my eye was his ability to create quality chances.For a player who was so young, playing not in a top side, with all due respect to Sunderland, he was producing and creating more quality chances, or least as much, as top quality players in the Premier League.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Henderson deserves armband Rooney will not quit England Jordan: Rooney our leader Football on Sky Air Jordan 12 Wholesale . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. Air Jordan 12 Retro Uk . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0. http://www.airjordan12uk.com/ .ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues and Anaheim Ducks. Moving up, from 10 to seven this week, the Pittsburgh Penguins have won seven straight despite a depleted lineup.IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have re-signed defensive end Anthony Spencer to a one-year deal worth up to $3.5 million after he missed all but one game last season with a knee injury. Its the third straight one-year deal for Spencer after the Cowboys put the franchise tag on him in 2012 and 2013. The 30-year-old Spencer hurt his left knee during the off-season lasst year and aggravated the injury at the start of training camp. Cheap Jordan 12 Uk. He missed the preseason and the opener before playing in Week 2, and then had a second operation in as many months and was out the rest of the season. Spencer moved from linebacker to end last year when the Cowboys switched to the 4-3 defence. The contract was announced on Saturday. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz