Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Grafiker Bewerbungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.09.2018 07:38
on tournament performance over a four-year span, incl Antworten

AUSTIN, Texas - Facing rapid-fire and persistent questions about his future, Ferraris Fernando Alonso would only smile and say hes making big plans and ready to win again. Christian Vazquez Jersey .What they are exactly, hes not ready to say.Alonso on Thursday acknowledged speculation that the former two-time world champion could leave Ferrari after this season, his fourth with the most famous brand in motorsport.But other than calling it unlikely that hed do something as radical as take a year off, the 33-year-old Spaniard wouldnt budge when repeatedly pressed to give a hint of what hell be doing or which team hell drive for.I have a very ambitious plan in my head for my future. I think this is the best thing for Ferrari as well, Alonso said before this weekends U.S. Grand Prix. People will be very, very excited as I am. Im extremely happy.Late-season announcements of driver moves are nothing new in Formula One. But this season the series is awaiting announcements from two of its biggest stars in Alonso and Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel, the four-time defending world champion.Vettel has already announced hes leaving Red Bull. He has yet to say where hell drive in 2015, although there have been reports of a pending deal with Ferrari. Alonso is still under contract with Ferrari through next year, but has been the subject of a rumoured move to McLaren, where he spent one stormy season in 2007.Alonso seemed to enjoy the sparring with reporters probing for a hint of his destination. At one point, he scolded one who asked him why he was leaving Ferrari.I didnt say that. You are saying a thing that you dont know, Alonso said.But he also reflected on his years with Ferrari as a time for personal and professional growth. And he still wants to win a third world championship. McLaren is partnering with engine designer Honda next season in a bid to be competitive again in the new era of the hybrid turbo V6. McLaren and Honda had a dominant partnership in the late 1980s and early 1990s.Alonso won world titles in 2005 and 2006 with Renault, and came close to titles in 2010 and 2012 with Ferrari. But he hasnt won a Grand Prix since May 2013 and hasnt factored in the title chase in two years.At the end of the day, winning or not winning is a matter of being in the right place at the right moment. Getting the respect of everyone sometimes has more value, Alonso said.When I joined Ferrari, I didnt have the respect I have now. I didnt win and it was difficult, but I grew up as driver and a person as well. Definitely I want to win. I want to win a third title. Im sure I will have the opportunity in the next years, he said. Andrew Benintendi Jersey . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. Rick Porcello Jersey .com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. http://www.theredsoxteamshop.com/Red-Sox-Ted-Williams-Kids-Jersey/ .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence.One of the best underdog stories of the Sochi Olympics may be nearly undone. According to The Globe and Mails James Mirtle, the Latvian mens Olympic team - which finished eighth in the hockey tournament - now faces possible disqualification after a second player has allegedly tested positive for a banned substance. Mirtle cites a report from Latvian web site sportacentrs.com that states an unnamed player has turned up the teams second positive drug test of the tournament. Forward Vitalijs Pavlovs failed a drug test following Latvias 2-1 quarter-final defeat to Canada. Under Olympic rules, hockey teams do not face disqualification until mmultiple players test positive for banned substances. Tony Conigliaro Jersey. The eighth-place finish improved Latvia to 10th in the IIHF world rankings, which is a key determinant to Olympic qualification. The top nine teams in the IIHF world rankings received automatic berths to the Sochi Games, which was the reason why Norway (ranked ninth through 2012) was able to avoid the qualification tournaments that saw Slovenia, Austria and Latvia qualify by beating the likes of Germany, France and Belarus. IIHF rankings are based on tournament performance over a four-year span, including both the Olympic hockey tournament and the World Championships. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz