Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.09.2018 05:20
p://www.cheapjazzjerseyschina.com/]Cheap Jazz Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseyschina.com/]Cheap Warriors Jersey Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Torontos Daniel Nestor and French partner Kristina Mladenovic won the Australian Open mixed doubles title Sunday over Indias Sania Mirza and Romanian Horia Tecau 6-3, 6-2. Rams Jerseys Store . The 58-minute victory marks the fourth mixed title for the 41-year-old Nestor and second for his team in the last three grand slams. He and Mladenovic won the Wimbledon title last summer after finishing runner-up at the French Open eight months ago. "Weve been playing our best tennis here," said Nestor. "Its great to win this title. "I have what I believe is the best partner in mixed. Kristina helps me out and I have to cover less of the court -- thats good at my age." Nestor now owns three Melbourne mixed titles, winning with Elena Likhovtseva in 2007 and repeating three years ago with Slovenian Katerina Srebotnik. Nestor and Mladenovic beat Mirza and Tecau at Wimbledon last summer on the way to their title together. Nestors team beat the sixth seeds with five aces 14 winners, 24 unforced errors and four breaks of serve. Mladenovic converted on a third match point as she sent a passing shot past Tecau to take the victory. "Australias a great place to be at this time of year," Nestor said of a match played in 26 Celsius summer conditions, "Its certainly a bit colder in Canada. "Leaving home at around Christmas time is always a blessing." Nestor was accompanied on his trip by his family, which had to return home this week for school. The Canadian will travel to Tokyo for next weeks Davis Cup tie with Japan. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. John Kelly Jersey . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. http://www.cheaplosangelesramsjerseys.com/trevon-young-jersey/ . -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold.THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer won the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational for the third time, closing with a 1-under 71 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Fred Couples. Langer finished at 11-under 205 at The Woodlands to become the 10th 20-time winner on the 50-and-over tour. The 56-year-old German player also won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. He opened this season with a victory in Hawaii. "Im hoping to add to that number," Langer said. "I hope Im not done yet. Im very blessed to have won 20 times in 6 1/2 years. Its been a great run and a wonderful achievement. I just feel like Im playing some of my best golf in my career." Couples, the former University of Houston player who won tthe 2010 event, finished with a 67. Rams Jerseys Shop. He won in March in Newport Beach, California. "On a golf course as hard as this, you cant really play relaxed golf," Couples said. "You have to pay attention to what youre doing. I didnt hit enough good shots to shoot a lot lower to catch Bernhard, although I got close to him." Colin Montgomerie was third at 9 under after a 70. His best finish on the tour is second in March in Newport Beach. The Scot had no complaints about his finish. "If youre second, third to Couples and Langer, youre doing OK," Montgomerie said. Esteban Toledo, the winner last year, was 7 under after a 71. Jay Haas and Tom Pernice Jr. tied for fifth at 6 under. Haas shot his third straight 70, and Pernice had a 71. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz