Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.09.2018 05:19
[url=http://www.cheapclippersjerseyschin Antworten

The Minnesota Wild aim to stay alive in their Western Conference first round series on Monday, as they host the Colorado Avalanche in Game 6 at Xcel Energy Center. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Store . You can watch the game on TSN and TSN GO at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Florida Panthers goaltender Roberto Luongo joins the NHL on TSN Panel to offer his analysis on the game. Playing at home has meant everything so far in this best-of-seven series, with the host winning the first five tests. Colorado broke a 2-2 deadlock with an OT win in Saturdays Game 6 at the Pepsi Center, and the Wild hope the trend holds true again tonight. If Minnesota can extend the series on Monday, a decisive Game 7 will be played Wednesday in Denver. Colorado, however, could have star forward Matt Duchene back in Game 6. Duchene, who has been sidelined since March 29 with an injured left knee, practiced Sunday and will be a game-time decision on Monday. "If he is back its a huge addition for us," Avs forward Ryan OReilly said. "Hes been one of our best players all year, and for me, he really helps create offense playing on a line. He brings so much to the table it makes it a lot difficult for them (opponents)." Duchene led the Avs with 70 points (23 goals, 47 assists) in 71 games this season. The 23-year-old centermans only career playoff action came in a six- game run with Colorado against San Jose in the 2010 conference quarterfinals. Duchene had three assists in those six games. After winning the first two games on home ice, Colorado allowed Minnesota to tie the series at 2-2 with two straight victories in St. Paul. However, the Avalanche were able to regain their advantage on Saturday with a comeback victory. Nathan MacKinnons terrific rookie season continued, as the leading candidate for the Calder Trophy scored 3:27 into OT to lift Colorado to a 4-3 win in Game 5. MacKinnon also added two assists after being held without a point in consecutive losses at Minnesota. He had a goal and six assists in the first two games at Pepsi Center. Before getting the game-winning marker from MacKinnon, Colorado had to tie the game late in the third period. In a bad break for the Wild, the game-tying goal shouldnt have counted based on video review as Paul Stastny narrowly beat a puck-carrying MacKinnon into the Minnesota zone. However, the play wasnt blown dead for an offside. With play allowed to continue, MacKinnon chipped the puck ahead to Stastny, who snapped a shot from below the left circle that Wild goaltender Darcy Kuemper turned away. Stastny then gathered the rebound and slipped the puck into the slot, where P.A. Parenteau fired the puck home with 1:14 remaining in regulation for his first career playoff goal. "It is what it is, but to sit here and dwell on it, I dont think is going to do us any good," said Wild head coach Mike Yeo. "Obviously frustrating, obviously disappointing, but bottom line is, its not going to do us any good." In overtime, MacKinnon handled a pass from Gabriel Landeskog in the left circle, made a move around Wild defenseman Marco Scandella and scored on a shot to the top right corner. "I was kind of screaming for the puck from Landy. He obviously made a good heads-up play to me," MacKinnon said. "(Stastny) looked great on the forecheck. I kind of just fired it to the net and I dont know if it tipped off one of their defenders or not, but Im definitely very fortunate for the win." MacKinnon (18 years, 237 days) is the second-youngest player in NHL history to score an overtime goal in the playoffs. Don Gallinger was 17 years, 339 days when he scored an OT winner for Boston on March 21, 1943 against Montreal "We knew when we drafted him what kind of player we were drafting, and he had a solid game again tonight," Colorado head coach Patrick Roy said about MacKinnon. Semyon Varlamov made 29 saves for Colorado, but the best save belonged to Avalanche defenseman Nick Holden, who prevented a goal in the extra session by blocking a Matt Moulson shot. Kuemper surrendered four goals on 35 shots after facing a combined 34 shots in the previous two games. This is the third all-time playoff meeting between the clubs. The Wild won a 2003 conference quarterfinals matchup in seven games, while the Avalanche knocked off Minnesota in six games during the same round in 2008. Thirteen of the 18 all-time playoff games between Colorado and Minnesota have been decided by one goal. Dylan Cantrell Hoodie . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar. Authentic Chargers Hoodies . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. http://www.cheapchargershoodiesjerseys.com/justin-jones-hoodie/ .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- C.J. Wilson doesnt throw a complete game very often. And both times he has, its been against the Tampa Bay Rays. The Los Angeles Angels left-hander scattered five hits in his second career shutout and Grant Green homered in a 6-0 victory Saturday night. Wilson threw 127 pitches, struck out five and escaped a bases-loaded jam in the seventh by inducing his third double-play grounder of the game. "I happened to throw a lot of pitches because I can manipulate my mechanics to take stress off here and there, try to change speeds and not throw every pitch as hard as I can," Wilson said. "I was throwing the ball harder in the eighth and ninth than I was in the sixth and seventh. You reserve a little bit in the tank, and then youre able to kind of let it loose." Two seasons ago, the Angels built an 8-0 lead for Wilson against Tampa Bay before he allowed seven runs in the fifth inning and ended up with a no-decision as the Rays won 10-8 at Angel Stadium. This time, there would be no comeback. "Theyre a weird team," Wilson said. "They swing the bats and theyre very aggressive -- but sometimes when theyre ahead in the count, they wont chase anything. So you have to throw really, really good strikes. "The guy that hits me really well is Ben Zobrist, and hes not in the lineup (because of a dislocated thumb), so I was a little excited about that. Ive made some bad pitches to him over the years. (Evan) Longoria hit a home run off me a couple of years ago -- and Im still chapped about that. So you remember some of the successes and failures against the individual guys." The two-time All-Star lefty has made 80 starts since his previous shutout and complete game, which was at Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Sept. 6, 2011, while pitching for Texas. The former Rangers reliever was converted into a starter in 2010, and has gone the distance seven times in 149 career starts. "Id been campaigning for that for two years," Wilson said. "Id been knocking on the door and it finally opened, so I felt like I broke through. As a starter, youve got to be committed to being physically fit and also mentally prepared." Wilson (5-3), who came in leading the majors with 116.3 pitches per start, threw just 75 through the first six innings before singles by Longoria and Yunel Escobar and a walk to Logan Forsythe loaded the bases with one out in the seventh. But Rays RBI leader James Loney grounded into a double play on the next pitch. "I made a couple of pitches with guys on base to get out of jams, aand that was huge," Wilson said. Kyzir White Hoodie. "But the defence really bailed me out more than anything. They made some really good plays behind me. And the offence gave me six runs to work with, which is plenty -- especially when its in the first three innings like that." Cesar Ramos (1-3) lasted only 35 pitches, getting charged with four runs and four hits through 1 1-3 innings in his seventh start since he was inserted into the rotation to replace the injured Matt Moore. Howie Kendrick, who entered with a .363 career average against Tampa Bay, opened the scoring in the first with an RBI single and Erick Aybar hit a bases-loaded sacrifice fly two batters later. In the second, Ramos plunked No. 9 hitter Luis Jimenez just below the left knee with a pitch that bounced on the grass first. Collin Cowgill followed with a sharp single to the right of shortstop Escobar and continued to second on rookie centre fielder Kevin Kiermaiers throw to third. Manager Joe Maddon lifted Ramos at that point and brought in Brandon Gomes, who gave up a sacrifice fly to Mike Trout and an opposite-field ground-rule double by Albert Pujols that landed just inside the right field line. It was Pujols 535th career double, breaking a tie with Lou Gehrig for 34th place. It also ended an RBI drought of nine games and 39 at-bats by the two-time NL MVP since his run-scoring single against the Yankees Shawn Kelley on May 6 at Angel Stadium. "The bounced hit batter, I was kind of concerned about that -- and I thought it was really important to keep it where it was," Maddon said. "In general, we just have not been hitting lefties well. And if you look at Wilsons overall numbers against the guys in this particular lineup, I didnt see us scoring a whole lot of runs against him." Green, who came to the Angels last July in a trade that sent Alberto Callaspo to Oakland, made it 6-0 in the third with his homer to left-centre after a two-out double by Chris Iannetta. Green has two home runs in 174 career at-bats. The other one came on Sept. 2, 2013, a solo shot against Tampa Bays Josh Lueke at Angel Stadium as a pinch-hitter for Aybar. NOTES: Lueke was brought in to face Trout with the bases loaded in the sixth and struck him out. He then retired Pujols on a fielders choice grounder to short for the third out. ... Kiermaier, who was recalled from Triple-A Durham after CF Desmond Jennings went on the bereavement list following Friday nights loss, singled in the sixth for his first major league hit. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz