Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.09.2018 05:19
rl=http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseyschina.com/ Antworten

LONDON -- The head of the English Premier League will face no disciplinary action for making disparaging comments about women in a private email exchange with a friend. Cheap Bills Hoodies Store . A Premier League committee met to consider the matter involving its chief executive Richard Scudamore in London on Monday, with British Prime Minister David Cameron among the high-profile critics of his conduct. However, Peter McCormick, acting chairman of the Premier League, said in a statement that the leagues 17 clubs -- not including the three relegated teams -- "resolved unanimously that no further disciplinary action is required or justified." An investigation looked at a large quantity of emails and other documents sent by Scudamore and found there was "no evidence of wider discriminatory attitudes or inappropriate language or a general attitude of disrespect to women." Praising Scudamores "previously unblemished record over 15 years of service to the Premier League," McCormick added in the statement that women working for the Premier League said there was "no climate of disrespect of women in the workplace." Scudamore, who has brokered the deals that have turned the Premier League into the most lucrative and popular division in world football, issued an apology immediately after a British newspaper published parts of the leaked emails. In a statement released on Monday, he accepted that "entering into email exchanges of this nature was wrong" and "is something that will never be repeated." "I appreciate that I have a tremendous amount of hard work to do to convince those in the game who do not know me that my leadership and work in the areas of equality and discrimination to date reflect who I am and what I believe," he said. Scudamore pledged he will continue to do his utmost "personally, and through all the Premier Leagues means, to help promote diversity and inclusion, develop the womens game and support women who want be involved in football at any level." Jim Kelly Hoodie . "Right now were kind of looking at him at the end of the rotation right now," said pitching coach Pete Walker. "Not indicative of how hes doing or how hes feeling. Its just, it seems like the spot we want him right now. Wholesale Bills Hoodies . Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action. http://www.cheapbillshoodiesjerseys.com/ . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go.TORONTO -- Major League Baseballs new rule on home plate collisions is causing some confusion. Houston Astros manager Bo Porter had a telephone conversation Wednesday with Hall of Fame manager Tony La Russa, currently a special assistant to baseball commissioner Bud Selig. Porter said La Russa told him the league intends to clarify its rule on blocking the plate, and how such calls are challenged and reviewed. "My understanding is there will be a memo coming out that will bring some more clarity to it," Porter said before the Astros played the Blue Jays on Wednesday night. MLB spokesman Michael Teevan said he wasnt aware of any plans for a new memo. Porter telephoned La Russa after Astros outfielder L.J. Hoes was called out at the plate on an infield grounder in the eighth inning of Tuesdays 5-2 loss. That made him the second manager in four days to pick up the phone after a call at home plate. On Saturday, Yankees manager Joe Girardi spoke to Joe Torre, an MLB executive vice-president, over his concern there was "cconfusion to the rule. Bills Hoodies Jerseys Outlet. " New Yorks Francisco Cervelli was called out trying to score against Toronto, even though Blue Jays catcher Josh Thole was straddling the plate before receiving the ball. "I believe this is going to be the toughest overall for (umpires) to get right all the time," Girardi said after Saturdays 4-0 loss to Toronto. "To me, its a vague interpretation of what blocking home plate is and I think it needs to be in writing." In January, baseball adopted a new rule on plate collisions on an experimental basis for this year. Under the rule, catchers are prevented from blocking a runners path to the plate unless they have possession of the ball. "Its a rule that was ... agreed to late, and I dont know if everything has been completely ironed out," Girardi said Sunday. Porter said he planned to speak to the umpiring crew during the exchange of lineup cards before Wednesdays game to ask for their interpretation of the rule, and the challenge process on those plays. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz