Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Allianzlogos
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.09.2018 05:32
in a Champions League fixture in December 201 Antworten

CHICOUTIMI, Que. Red Auerbach Jersey . - Christophe Lalonde scored twice and set up two more while Anthony Beauvillier added a goal and four assists as the Shawinigan Cataractes downed the Chicoutimi Sagueneens 6-2 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.Gabriel Slight also had a pair of goals for the Cataractes (25-17-2), who extended their win streak to six games.Samuel Hodhod and Reid Halabi scored for the Sagueneens (18-19-4).Shawinigans Marvin Cupper made 23 saves for the win as Julio Billia stopped 25-of-31 shots for Chicoutimi.The Cataractes went 3 for 5 on the power play while the Sagueneens scored once on three chances with the man advantage.---ISLANDERS 2 PHOENIX 0SHERBROOKE, Que. — Mason MacDonald stopped all 31 shots his way as Charlottetown blanked the Phoenix.Filip Chlapik and Alexandre Goulet supplied the offence for the Islanders (21-19-4).Evan Fitzpatrick turned away 26-of-28 shots for Sherbrooke (23-16-4).---FOREURS 10 TIGRES 2VICTORIAVILLE, Que. — Nicolas Aube-Kubel had two goals and three assists as Val-dOr hammered the Tigres to snap its three-game skid.Jan Mandat also had a pair of goals for the Foreurs (19-19-7) while Julien Gauthier, Vytal Cote, Anthony Beauregard, Jeremie Fraser and Alexis Pepin each had a goal and assist.Pascal Laberge scored both goals for Victoriaville (21-19-5). Chase Marchand allowed seven goals on 40 shots before giving way to Olivier Tremblay, who stopped 9-of-12 shots in 17:17 of relief.---DRAKKAR 4 TITAN 1BAIE-COMEAU, Que. — Philippe Cadorette stopped 26 shots as the Drakkar handed Acadie-Bathurst its fourth loss in a row.Nicolas Meloche, Dzmitry Ambrozheichik, Jamie Clavet and Luca Ciampini found the back of the net for Baie-Comeau (24-13-7).Aaron Kerr scored the lone goal for the Titan (13-29-5), who got a 34-save outing from Reilly Pickard. ---ARMADA 8 WILDCATS 3BOISBRIAND, Que. — Nikita Jevpalovs and Philippe Bureau-Blais each scored twice as the Armada toppled Moncton.Emil Aronsson, Yvan Mongo, Alexander Katerinakis and Danick Martel also scored for Blainville-Boisbraind (26-12-5) while Samuel Montembault made 20 saves for the win.Will Smith, Ivan Barbashev and Bronson Beaton scored for the Wildcats (28-12-3). Alex Dubeau was pulled after letting four goals past on 13 shots in a period of action. Jason Rioux gave up four goals on 21 shots through the final 40 minutes.---OLYMPIQUES 4 HUSKIES 1GATINEAU, Que. — Alex Dostie scored twice and Francois Brassard made 28 saves as the Olympiques beat Rouyn-Noranda.Jake Coughler and Tommy Veillieux also scored for Gatineau (17-24-4).Alexandre Sills supplied the scoring for the Huskies (22-19-3) as Jeremy Belisle kicked out 25-of-29 shots in defeat.--- Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. Robert Parish Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/kids-terry-rozier-celtics-jersey/ . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found.Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season. Manager David Moyes had previously indicated he wanted Vidic to stay, but the 32-year-old Serbian defender on Friday announced plans to leave when his contract expires. "I have decided that I will move on at the end of this season," Vidic said. "I want to challenge myself again and try to make the best of myself in the coming years. "Im not considering staying in England as the only club I ever wanted to play for here is Manchester United and I was lucky enough to be part of this club for so many years." Inter Milan has already been suggested as a potential destination for the strong and commanding centre back, who can now start to talk to rival clubs. "Ive got a few options to move on and I will choose the right one for me and for my family," Vidic said. The statement, issued by United, contained no comments from Moyes, who is facing a tough task rebuilding a team that is currently seventh in a league it won by 11 points last May before Alex Ferguson retired aftter 26 years in charge. Kyrie Irving Jersey. Another centre back, the 35-year-old Rio Ferdinand, might also have no future at the club beyond this season, while 40-year-old midfielder Ryan Giggs is nearing the end of his playing career and is already on the coaching staff. Vidic played a key role in Uniteds title triumphs since making his debut at the start of 2006 after joining from Spartak Moscow for seven million pounds ($11 million). Vidic has won the Premier League five times as well as the Champions League and the Club World Cup. But, after being injured in a Champions League fixture in December 2011, Vidic required major knee surgery and endured extended spells on the sidelines. "Its the last year of my contract and I have had eight wonderful years here," Vidic said. "My time at this great club will always rank as the best years of my career. "I never could have imagined winning 15 trophies and I will certainly never forget that fantastic night in Moscow (in the 2008 Champions League final win over Chelsea), memories that will live with me and the fans forever." Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz