Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.03.2018 07:39
Phil Taylor says he is one of just a couple of players capable of beating Michael van Gerwen ahead of their Premier League showd Antworten

Phil Taylor says he is one of just a couple of players capable of beating Michael van Gerwen ahead of their Premier League showdown on Thursday, live on Sky Sports. Marvin Williams Jersey . Glasgow is the venue for what promises to be a tungsten tussle of the highest order with Van Gerwen top of the table and Taylor hot on his heels in second.Both men have averaged in excess of 100 for each of the past five Premier League nights and MVGs 123.4 average the last time the tournament was in Scotland in week four set a new world record TV average. While Van Gerwen has hoovered up titles so far this season, Taylors form has slipped under the radar but the 16-time world champion is looking back to his best with a change of equipment and a renewed love of the game the main reasons.I am enjoying it now, Taylor told Sky Sports ahead of the showdown. Premier League Night Seven We preview Thursday nights action in Glasgow I have got my new equipment and it is going in really well. Ive been practising hard and it will be another good test.There are only a few people who can stop Michael and I am one of them. Im really looking forward to it.My attitude towards the game has changed altogether. I am enjoying it more now than ever, Im putting a bit more effort into it and everything seems to have just clicked. Van Gerwen plays Taylor in a stunning top-of-the-table clash in Glasgow Taylor admits 2015 was a difficult year for him but says he is refreshed and ready to go once again and his early form this year underlines thatIve been playing so long that you do get patches where you get a little bit sick of it. Your appetite goes a little bit and anyone will tell you that in sport, added The Power. Mystic Mardle Waynes back with his predictions for Night Seven Sometimes it can be too much for you and it just got on top of me a little bit. Now 12 months later I have got my appetite back.I am excited about the game but it is a very busy schedule. You are virtually on the road day after day after day. Four or five days a week you are playing in competitions and it is hard for me at my age.But I will be giving it a good go and carry on the way I am doing as it is coming together.You can watch Phil Taylor against Michael van Gerwen in Thursdays latest round of Premier League Darts from Glasgow on Sky Sports 1 from 7pm. Also See: Premier League Night Seven Mardles predictions WATCH: Who is No1 MVG: Taylor the greatest Custom Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan. Nicolas Batum Jersey . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on. http://www.basketballhornetsauthority.com/ . -- Houstons All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - New York Knicks point guard Jose Calderon will miss 2-to-3 weeks with a right calf strain. Calderon, who underwent an MRI on Thursday, suffered the strain during the preseason, but re-aggravvated it during warm-ups prior to New Yorks season- opening loss to Chicago on Wednesday. Glen Rice Jersey. The 33-year-old veteran averaged 11.4 points, 4.7 assists and 2.4 rebounds in 81 games for Dallas last season. Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz