Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

04.09.2018 07:37
[url=http://www.cheapjetsjerseyselite.com/]Cheap Jets Jerseys[/url] Antworten

PHOENIX -- The Toronto Blue Jays roughed up Arizona right-hander Randall Delgado right away, building a three-run lead. Cheap Mike Scott Jersey . Then the Blue Jays went quiet. Real quiet. Struggling after its early burst, Toronto became the first team in 43 years to leave no runners on base in an extra-inning game, losing 4-3 to the Diamondbacks on Wednesday after Willie Bloomquist hit a run-scoring single in the 10th inning. "It was just one of those games," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. The Diamondbacks have gone through an up-and-down season, leaving their playoff hopes clinging by a thread. When it comes to pulling off the walk-off, theyve been one of baseballs best. Against the Blue Jays, Arizona rallied from a three-run deficit after Delgados shaky first inning. Diamondbacks pitchers faced the minimum from then until the 10th inning, when Will Harris (3-0) worked around a baserunner to keep the game tied in Arizonas franchise record-tying 21st extra-inning game. Eric Chavez got the final rally started by blooping a single off Luis Perez (0-1) and pinch-runner Adam Eaton moved to third on A.J. Pollocks single off Jeremy Jeffress. Late on a previous pitch by Jeffress, Bloomquist lined a 1-2, 100-mph fastball off the right-hander through the right side of Torontos drawn-in infield, sending his teammates rushing onto the field to douse the hero with water and dirt. It was Arizonas 13th walk-off hit of the season and the fourth career for Bloomquist, a veteran who didnt seem to particularly enjoy his teammates pigpen antics. "I dont think Bloomquist liked it, but hes usually miserable, anyway," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "Were like, Cmon, Willie, get dirty. Its a meek sacrifice to get the game-winner in my mind. Its a minimal sacrifice." Rajai Davis homered for the second straight game, a two-run shot, and Edwin Encarnacion added a run-scoring double in the first inning off Delgado. After that, the Blue Jays went quietly. Delgado retired 13 straight batters after the first inning and Toronto became the first team to leave no runners on base in an extra-inning game since Cincinnati on July 20, 1970 at St. Louis, according to STATS Inc. "Delgado really settled in after we put up three on him," Gibbons said. "He started locating his pitches, limited his mistakes." Delgado allowed three runs on four hits with six strikeouts. Blue Jays starter Mark Buehrle had a similar outing. Matt Davidson ended Buehrles scoreless streak at 14 innings with an RBI double in the second inning and Miguel Montero followed with another double to cut Torontos lead to 3-2. The left-hander shook off the shaky inning, working around a pair of baserunners in the third inning before retiring 10 of the next 11 batters. Buehrle was lifted after a walk and a single in the seventh inning, and Chavez followed with a sacrifice fly off Sergio Santos that tied the game at 3-all. Buehrle allowed three runs -- two earned -- on five hits in 6 1-3 innings. "It was a good outing," Gibbons said. "He probably regrets walking Davidson to lead off that inning. He was looking for a strikeout and they got the hit, then Chavez came through. It was just one of those games." NOTES: Members of the Arizona Rattlers appeared before the game with the Arena Football League championship trophy before the game. The Rattlers won their second straight ArenaBowl on Aug. 17. ... Arizona 3B Martin Prado was picked as the NL Player of the Month for August on Wednesday after hitting .374 with four homers and 30 RBIs. ... Toronto starters have allowed three runs or less in seven straight outings. ... Arizona opens a four-game road series against San Francisco on Thursday. RHP Trevor Cahill will start the opener after going 2-0 with a 3.22 ERA his previous four starts. ... Toronto has a day off before starting a three-game series at Minnesota. RHP R.A. Dickey will pitch against Twins RHP Mike Pelfrey in the opener Friday. Cheap Alex Bregman Jersey .Corey Brewer had 19 points eight rebounds, five assists and five steals for the Timberwolves, who snapped a six-game losing streak and won for just the third time since Ricky Rubio went out with an injured ankle on Nov. Cheap Lance McCullers Jersey .The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana. http://www.cheapastrosjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dallas-keuchel-jersey . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury.SALT LAKE CITY -- Deron Williams had a big red lump on his right cheek. It didnt keep him from leaving Utah with a big smile for the first time since being traded by the Jazz in 2011. Williams had 19 points, including a couple of jumpers in Brooklyns game-clinching run, and Brooklyn beat the Utah Jazz 105-99 Wednesday night for the Nets first win in Utah since 2008. "Maybe in a couple of years I will get all cheers here, you never know," said a laughing Williams, who was once regarded as the future of the Jazz. He drew a few boos as he turned villain when his fourth-quarter jump shots quelled the Utahs last-ditch comeback attempts. Williams had plenty of help with big games from Joe Johnson, who scored 27 points, and Andray Blatche, who tied a season-high with 25. "They were huge. The way Joe played tonight was great. He and Dray pulled us back in the game when we were down. They are a big reason we got the win tonight," Williams said. Johnson made 4 of 7 from beyond the arc and 10 of 16 overall, while handing out six assists. "The break was good for me," said Johnson, who hadnt scored more than 16 points since Jan. 20 against the New York Knicks. "Its feeling a lot better. I dont have the pain I had when I bend down to go into my shot or make a move." Williams caught an elbow from Alec Burks in a scramble for a loose ball with 3:28 to play and stayed on the court for more than a minute before getting his bearing during a timeout. "I thought I broke my jaw. It hurts," Williams said before adding how good the win feels. His 3-pointer with 2:11 remaining gave the Nets their largest lead of the game. It was a memorable night for Williams, who struggled in his first two post-trade games in Salt Lake City. Brooklyn snapped a three-game road losing skid and the surging Nets have won five of their last seven contests. Burks led the Jazz with 23 points and Enes Kanter, starting in place of Derrick Favours (hip), had 18 points and 10 rebounds, but the Jazz wasted a 13-point third-quarter lead and a chance to extend their winning streak to a season-best four games. The Nets completed their first season sweep of Utah since 2006-07, but it may prove costly just two games into their seven-stop road trip. Paul&nbbsp;Pierce, who had seven points in 27 minutes and didnt play in crunch time, was limping after the first sequence of the second half and called a time out so he could leave the court. Cheap Brian McCann Jersey. "I have arthritis and turf toe but itll be all right," Pierce said. The Nets acquired guard Marcus Thornton from the Sacramento Kings for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans on Wednesday, but Thornton hadnt joined the team by game time so the team was short-handed. "This is the toughest time of the year because its always possible to lose a family member. Were around each other more than we are our families. So to lose a brother, it hurts, man. I hate to see Jason and Reggie go," Johnson said. But just when the Nets looked buried, they found a spark and they rallied together. The Jazz led 68-55 after Gordon Hayward and Richard Jefferson made back-to-back 3-pointers. Johnson had seven points in a 20-4 run that culminated in Blatches jumper that gave the Nets a 75-72 lead just before the end of the third quarter. "The big thing is we were giving up a lot of 3s . that was something we talked about taking away. The guys responded and did that," said Brooklyn coach Jason Kidd, whose team forced the Jazz to miss their final seven attempts from beyond the arc. In the final period, the Jazz battled back within 89-88, but Williams started the game-deciding run with a jumper and capped it with his big 3-pointer and the Jazz couldnt get within four points the rest of the way. "They went on that run and we never really recovered. Its a learning process for us," said Trey Burke, who had 14 points and 10 assists. Favours has been bothered by a sprained right hip he hurt against Detroit on Jan. 17. Though the Jazz outrebounded the Nets 46-33 without Favours, the Nets shots 50 per cent and outscored Utah in the paint 48-40. Utah dropped to 0-6 without Favours and just 1-22 when Kanter starts. NOTES: The Jazz made their first 15 free throws. . The Nets had dropped the last four meetings in Utah by an average of 16.3 points. . Andrei Kirilenko, who played his first 10 seasons in Utah, received warm applause when he checked in. . Jeremy Evans had a career-high 13 rebounds for Utah in just 20 minutes of play. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz