Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Allianzlogos
zhanjiao1212 Offline

01.09.2018 04:53
d. "Well see how the week plays out, but it could be Casey or Acho, or a mix of both. Theyre both very intelligent guys that can Antworten

PORTLAND, OREGON – Uruguayan midfielder Sebastian Fernandez scored his first goal of the preseason as Vancouver Whitecaps FC and Portland Timbers played to a hard-fought 1-1 draw Saturday at Providence Park. Phil Niekro Jersey . After the host Timbers opened the scoring in the third minute, Fernandez smashed home a late second-half penalty to salvage Whitecaps FCs undefeated record at the Rose City Invitational. The Caps finish the tournament as the top team with a 2W-0L-1D record and enter next weekends season opener undefeated in four preseason matches. Vancouvers squad on Saturday looked similar to the one that defeated Portmore United 5-1 last weekend, though there were a few changes. Right back Ethen Sampson and striker Kenny Miller came in to replace Steven Beitashour and Darren Mattocks, who are both away on international duty. Midfielder Gershon Koffie also drew into the starting lineup, which moved Russell Teibert up to the right wing. And goalkeeper David Ousted made his first appearance of the tournament. Saturdays contest got off to a physical start at Providence Park, which is often the norm in meetings between these Cascadia rivals. In fact, there were a total of 16 fouls committed in the first half alone. Unfortunately for the Blue and White, however, an early foul led to Portlands first goal of the match – a Will Johnson free kick from 25 yards in the third minute. The Caps nearly equalized a few minutes later when Fernandez let loose a curling strike from distance, but Timbers goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts tipped it just over the goal. Aside from the early marker, there wasnt much between Vancouver and Portland in the opening 45 minutes. The host Timbers came on in spurts, but the Caps back line anchored by Jay DeMerit and Andy OBrien kept them at bay. For Whitecaps FC, Uruguayan midfielder Nicolas Mezquida looked particularly dangerous. The 22-year-old showed great vision on a throughball to Miller in the 18th minute and some nifty footwork in midfield a few minutes later. The Caps couldnt connect in the final third, however, and it just about cost them . Portland had a great chance to double their lead in the 35th minute, as Maximilano Urruti slipped behind the Caps defence only to float his ensuing effort over the crossbar. They came close again just after the break, when Darlington Nagbe found some space in the middle of the park before letting loose a heavy strike from 20 yards that went just wide. At the other end of the park, Whitecaps FC showed some attacking flair again in the second half. And they received a boost just after the hour-mark, when local lad Erik Hurtado and Argentine midfielder came Matias Laba into the match – followed shortly by winger/striker Kekuta Manneh. And the trio combined to set up Vancouvers equalizer in the 79th minute. After a receiving a pass from Laba in midfield, Hurtado took a touch and released Manneh into the box before the Gambian was hauled down by Timbers defender Jack Jewsbury. Then Fernandez smashed home the ensuing penalty kick to level the score at 1-1. Manneh had a pair of half-chances in the dying stages of the match, but in the end the Cascadia rivals battled to a hard-fought 1-1 draw – just as they did in each of their three regular season meetings in 2013. With the draw, Whitecaps FC conclude the preseason with 4W-2L-1D record. Cheap Braves Jerseys China . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Cheap Braves Jerseys . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.cheapbravesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-deion-sanders-jersey .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr.PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Eagles could be without their top defensive playmaker as they face a team coming off a 41-point output last week. Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks, who suffered a calf injury in last Mondays win over the Indianapolis Colts, missed practice for the second straight day, Thursday, in preparation for Sundays game against the Washington Redskins. "Right now hes very doubtful for today, actually hes out today," Eagles head coach Chip Kelly said before Thursdays practice. "Well see how he does Friday and Saturday." Kendricks had a MRI taken this week, but Kelly said he did not have the results. "I dont know," Kelly said. "I dont ask. Can we get this out of the way? Im never going to ask. I dont care. Just tell me if they can play or cant play. Thats all I ever ask. Im not a doctor. So its grade 32. I dont know what that means. You dont know what that means. Just tell me if he can play or cant play thats the conversation I have with (trainer) Chris Peduzzi and Dr. (Peter) DeLuca." Kendricks injured his calf late in the third quarter of Monday nights game on a 2nd-and-8 play from the Colts 34 on the drive that led to Indianapolis taking a 27-20 lead. He did not return. The Eagles came back to win, 30-27, on a final second field goal from Cody Parkey. Kendricks absence would create a hole in an Eagles defence that has struggled in the first half of both of its wins, but played better in the second half. Washington, which rolled up 41 points last week against Jacksonville, will test the Eagles defence with a balanced offence behind quarterback Kirk Cousins and running back Alfred Morris. "I think Mychal has just been a continuation of last years improvement," Eagles defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said Wednesday. Tom Glavine Jersey. "I think you saw Mychal get better and better. We talk about it often with his understanding of the defence. Hes been highly productive in the first two games weve had. So I think hes on an ascent and still is. Hes an ascending player." Last year, his first in Davis 3-4 scheme, Kendricks was second on the team in tackles with 137. He also had four quarterback sacks, six quarterback hurries, a team-high three interceptions and a team-high four fumble recoveries. In the first two games this year, Kendricks leads the Eagles in tackles with 13, has one of the teams three sacks and three of the teams five quarterback hurries. If he cannot go Sunday, hell be replaced by either Casey Matthews or Emmanuel Acho. Matthews immediately replaced Kendrick during the Colts game, but Acho then replaced Matthews on the Colts final drive. Both backup linebackers have been splitting time with the first unit in practice Wednesday and Thursday. Davis said the two are basically equal. "We have complete confidence in both of them," the co-ordinator said. "Well see how the week plays out, but it could be Casey or Acho, or a mix of both. Theyre both very intelligent guys that can set our front. They understand the defence thoroughly. So very similar skill sets, not a lot of differences between them." Acho, 6-2, 240, has played in a total of seven games in his three-year career and has never started. Matthews, 6-1, 245, was a fourth-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2011. Hes played in 50 games over his four years, including four starts as the middle linebacker in the teams old 4-3 scheme. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz