Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

31.08.2018 07:47
heap Orioles Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.c Antworten

SUMMERSIDE, P. Shareece Wright Jersey .E.I. -- Edmontons Kevin Martin won the Grand Slam of Curling Players Championship in the final tournament of his career. The 47-year-old skip beat Brad Jacobs of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., 4-3 in the mens final Sunday to give him one last victory after announcing his retirement Friday. Martin was on fire, shooting 98 per cent as his rink went ahead 4-1 through four ends before holding off a late rally from Jacobs for his 18th career Grand Slam victory. Martin takes home $23,500 for the win and an additional $50,000 bonus for leading this seasons Grand Slam of Curling in points. "Other than the Olympics, the Players is my favourite event in curling," Martin said. "Its always the best against the best. The emotions of the day were all about trying getting that 18th Grand Slam win. "It was a hard fight to win it today but we did it and nobody can take it away now." Martin, whose career includes a gold medal at the 2010 Vancouver Games, a world championship and four Brier titles, is joining Sportsnet as a broadcast analyst next season. In the womens final, Winnipegs Jennifer Jones won her 10th Grand Slam curling victory, defeating Ottawas Rachel Homan 5-2. Jones put the game away by stealing a point in the final end. Jones won the Olympic title in Sochi earlier this year, while Homan won the Canadian womens title and took silver at the womens world championship. "It really has been an unbelievable season for us," Jones said. "Weve won all the events weve set out to win and more. "To come into our favourite event, the Players Championship, and end with a win is a perfect way to head into the summer." Cornellius Carradine Raiders Jersey . JOHNS, N. Marcus Gilchrist Raiders Jersey . -- Conor Casey scored two goals, his first of the season, as the Philadelphia Union beat Chivas USA 3-0 on Saturday night. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Cornellius-Carradine-Raiders-Jersey/ .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action.NEW YORK -- Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton said Sunday he wont contest a fine of more than $2,800 for squirting water from the bench at Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban in the final minute of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I obviously got caught up in the moment," Thornton said on an offday at the TD Garden. "Im sorry that this silly incident kind of overshadowed how my teammates played and the great win and how good this series has been. "Theres definitely more important things that we can focus on." The Bruins were leading the Canadiens 4-2 in the final minutes Saturday night when Subban skated past the Boston bench with the puck. Thornton squirted water at the Montreal defenceman, hitting him in the face shield. Angered, Subban approached the bench and exchanged words with Thornton. He then went to complain to the referee. "Somebody sprayed water on my visor at the end of the game. I couldnt see out of half of it," Subban said after the game, acknowledging the incident, while annoying, did not affect the outcome. "I dont wwant it to be bulletin board material. Martavis Bryant Raiders Jersey. " Boston held on to win the game 4-2 and take a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series. The Bruins need a victory Monday night in Montreal to eliminate the Canadiens and avoid a decisive seventh game in Boston on Wednesday. The fine of $2,820.52 is the maximum allowed under the leagues collective bargaining agreement with the union. The money goes to the players emergency assistance fund. Bruins coach Claude Julien said he didnt approve of Thorntons behaviour and let him know. "As a coach, you always want to support your players but theres certain things you cant support," Julien said Sunday. "I dont think I can support Shawn on those actions. "To me, I dont think we like seeing our players do that. Now whether he got caught up in the game or whatever, to me hes got to own up to it." At the Canadiens training centre in Brossard, Que., coach Michel Therrien seemed satisfied with the fine. "What are you going to do?" he said with a shrug. "Thats not something we appreciate, thats for sure." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz