Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

31.08.2018 07:47
to medication for multiple sclerosis. [url=http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-zach-brown-jers ey]Cheap Zach Brow Antworten

One of the CFLs longest-serving commissioners is leaving the post. Cheap Charles Mann Jersey . Mark Cohon will not return for a third term when his current contract expires in April, 2015. Now in his eighth season as CFL commissioner, only Jake Gaudaur (1968-1984) and Sydney Halter (1958-1966) have held the position as long. Cohon, 48, says he made the announcement now to give the CFLs board of governors time to recruit his replacement. A lucrative television deal, the return of Ottawa to the CFL, labour peace until 2018, a more stringent drug-testing policy and new stadium projects in Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Hamilton and Ottawa will be among Cohons legacies. "Those were all things that were major projects to move this league along," Cohon told reporters Wednesday on a conference call. "The thing I can be proud of is we built this great foundation for the next individual to build upon and for the board of governors to build upon." The weak position of the Argonauts in Torontos sports landscape and expansion into Atlantic Canada are unfinished business for Cohon, and a concussion lawsuit against the CFL was filed last month. Cohon says he will continue to work on improving the Argos situation before he departs. "Whats next for me is looking tape on Monday, doing discipline on Monday, closing sponsorship deals and getting ready for the Grey Cup, making an announcement on who the halftime act is at the Grey Cup and focusing on the business at hand," he said. "I havent even thought whats next for me. Im confident in my abilities in terms of thinking about what I can do. That will be another chapter, another story and another interview for another time." He took over as commissioner in 2007 from Tom Wright and signed a contract extension in February, 2012. During the 100th anniversary of the Grey Cup in Toronto that year, he told reporters "Im happy where I am, Im challenged and I hope to be around for a while." But Cohon says hes checked off the important items on a checklist he compiled in 2007. "I looked at that list and said you know what? Its probably the right time for me," he said. "Ive loved this job and I love this job. But I think there is a point in anyones career that you look at it and say OK, Im 48 years old. Im going to be 49 at the end of my term. "Building that infrastructure around our stadiums was critical. I think our TV deal was another critical moment for us in building that financial stability. "Probably because its so new and exciting, less than a month ago when I stood on the field and saw that sea of red and black in Ottawa and the team back in Ottawa, that is something I think Ill always remember." The five-year television deal with TSN and RDS worth a reported $40 million per year gives the CFL unprecedented financial stability. The labour unrest the deal created was resolved in June with a new five-year collective bargaining agreement. Cohon is working with Argonauts owner David Braley to get the team out of the Rogers Centre and into the more fan-friendly environment at BMO Field. "For us to continue to grow and be strong as a league, part of that is continuing to grow our strength in Toronto," Cohon said. "The path has been laid and thats something I want to continue to work on while Im here, but I think were in a good situation to continue on that dialogue." He says his successor must know how to work with "strong personalities" and build consensus among the leagues owners. "Any time you have an executive of Marks experience and accomplishments and his age, theres always the thought hes going to look for that next phase in his career," said Jim Lawson, chairman of the board of governors. "Its not a shock. Its a reality of business. Were in a much better position today after Marks tenure." Cheap Tress Way Jersey . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Cheap Ryan Kerrigan Jersey . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-sonny-jurgensen-jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS. ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild have recalled goalie Darcy Kuemper from their AHL affiliate. Coach Mike Yeo says Josh Harding was ill and didnt take part in the pre-game skate on Thursday morning. Niklas Backstrom was announced as the starter against Buffalo for the game Thursday night. Kuemper is tied for first in the AHL with a .929 save percentage for Iowa. Harding played the last two games for the Wild after missing four straight games to adjust to medication for multiple sclerosis. Cheap Zach Brown Jersey. Backstrom was in the net for those. Harding leads the NHL in goals against average. The Wild also placed fourth-line centre Zenon Konopka on waivers and activated defenceman Clayton Stoner from injured reserve. Stoner has missed the last four games because of a lower-body injury. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz