Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

30.08.2018 08:05
Washington visits Kansas City, with LHP Gio Go Antworten

Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino believes it was essential to commit his future to the club in order to help attract new players in the summer. Isaiah Crowell Jersey . The Argentine has verbally agreed a new five-year deal at White Hart Lane and is expected to sign following the Monday Night Football clash with Chelsea, which is live on Sky Sports 1HD.Pochettino says Spurs are prepared to improve the squad in the summer transfer market is pleased there will be no media speculation about his future over the close-season. I think it is important for the players, and the potential players that will come, that they dont hear rumours about whether I will be here or not, he said.We are ready to compete in the market and try to add the players that can help us in the future - not that we need much because we have a good squad already.I did not need assurances [in contract discussions]. I didnt ask for anything. In the moment that the chairman wanted to extend my contract, he showed his ambition.The players are very happy here. I want to be involved in the future of the club.Spurs head to Stamford Bridge with their title hopes hanging by a thread, following last weeks disappointing draw at home to West Brom. Mauricio Pochettino explains why hes extending his contract at Tottenham The gap to Premier League-leaders Leicester is eight points with three Spurs games to go, and Pochettino has suggested that fatigue has played a part in his sides drop in form.It is always difficult at the end of a season because of the fatigue - not only physical but mental, he said.The way we train every day, sometimes we have to stop them because it is too much. The motivation is massive.If I can help with my new contract and if Leicester drop points on Sunday, I think it is welcome. But either way our players our very, very motivated to play on Monday against Chelsea. Also See: Sky Live: Chelsea v Tottenham Poch hoping for one last twist Poch deal delights Walker Pochettino agrees new deal Trumaine Johnson Jersey . In sunny and almost windless conditions, the Swede shot four consecutive birdies on the front nine on his way to a 68 and went 9 under for a one-shot lead over Englands Lee Slattery and two over Paraguays Farbrizio Zanotti (68). Chris Herndon Jets Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.thejetsjerseysshoponline.com/Youth-Sam-Darnold-Jets-Jersey/ .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. CHICAGO -- Stephen Strasburg and the Nationals were cruising along until it all fell apart. Then, a slow roller bailed them out. Denard Span scored the go-ahead run on pinch-hitter Chad Tracys grounder in the 13th inning, and the Nationals beat the Chicago Cubs 5-4 on Thursday after Strasburg blew a three-run lead in the ninth. Span doubled leading off the 13th against Michael Bowden (1-3). He moved up on a sacrifice bunt by Steve Lombardozzi and came around on Tracys roller to the first-base side of the mound. "We got to do better than that. I mean, that gave me a heart attack," manager Davey Johnson said, smiling. "Its a good thing we had a track star down on third base. But a win is a win." Craig Stammen (7-5) worked two innings and earned the victory. Drew Storen secured his third save in eight chances. Storen deflected Dioner Navarros liner toward Lombardozzi to start a game-ending double play after Anthony Rizzo reached on a throwing error by the second baseman with one out. After a two-hour rain delay at the start, Strasburg was one out away from a complete game with a 4-1 lead before Chicago rallied to tie it. Junior Lake had an RBI single, and Donnie Murphy hit a two-run homer to make it 4-4. Rafael Soriano gave up a double to Brian Bogusevic before Darwin Barney lined to left, sending the game to extra innings. Before the rally, Strasburg and the Nationals were sailing along. Ryan Zimmerman and Lombardozzi homered, and Strasburg added two hits, including an RBI single, as Washington built a 4-0 lead against Travis Wood. Strasburg was aiming for his second shutout in three starts before Chicagos Brian Bogusevic homered leading off the eighth. When the Cubs struck again in the ninth, Chicago spoiled the aces dominant outing. "Ive seen him pitch all the time, but I never got to face him," said Murphy, a 30-year-old journeyman with eight homers in 16 games since joining the Cubs about three weeks ago. "Going in there and him K-ing me three times before getting the last hit was pretty cool." Strasburg gave up seven hits, struck out eight and walked two after the shortest start of his ccareer. Travis Swanson Jersey. . He was ejected in the second inning at Atlanta last week for throwing two consecutive pitches behind Andrelton Simmons back. Strasburg acknowledged he was tired toward the end of Thursdays game. "If we get more consistent and I throw the same amount of innings, I feel like I get stronger, especially in the later innings," said Strasburg, who was surprised to bat in the ninth. "But that 26-pitch debacle last game kind of set me back a little bit as far as stamina." He sure looked good for most of the day, though. Wood, meanwhile, settled down after allowing a solo homer to Zimmerman in the first and two runs in the second. But that drive by Lombardozzi leading off the seventh gnawed at him. "That homer by Lombardozzi in the seventh kind of stings, especially the way we battled back and ended up putting up four there in the ninth. The game would have been over," said Wood, who allowed four runs and seven hits in 6 2-3 innings. NOTES: The Nationals held SS Ian Desmond out of the lineup because of a back problem. His back tightened up during batting practice on Wednesday, and he stayed in until the fifth inning of that game, when he was replaced by Anthony Rendon as part of a double switch. ... Cubs OF Ryan Sweeney, on the 60-day DL because of a broken left rib, is scheduled to start a rehab assignment in the Rookie Arizona League on Saturday. 3B Luis Valbuena (strained muscle on right side) will head to Arizona to take batting practice from the minor league coaching staff. RHP Scott Baker, recovering from Tommy John surgery, is scheduled to start Friday for Class A Kane County. ... Cubs manager Dale Sveum said he doesnt envision SS Javier Baez being called up in September, although he has been impressed with his play. Baez is hitting a combined .286 with 33 homers and 100 RBIs for Class A Daytona and Double-A Tennessee. ... RHP Edwin Jackson (7-13, 4.89 ERA) starts Friday for the Cubs at San Diego, with RHP Edinson Volquez (9-10, 5.72) going for the Padres. Washington visits Kansas City, with LHP Gio Gonzalez (7-6, 3.38) starting for the Nationals and LHP Bruce Chen (5-1, 2.20) pitching for the Royals. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz