Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Allianzlogos
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.03.2018 04:49
Superman is a team-first super hero. [url=http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com/Youth-Larry-Csonka-Elite-Je rsey/]Larry Csonka Antworten

Superman is a team-first super hero. Larry Csonka Jersey . When the Saskatchewan Roughriders Geroy Simon made CFL history, he actually looked disappointed. He didnt celebrate, he didnt sprint to the sideline and hand the ball to an equipment man for safe keeping, and he didnt get mobbed by teammates. The game wasnt stopped and there were no presentations made at centrefield. It was second down and ten when Simon caught the 1,018 catch of his illustrious career and he was tackled three yards short of a first down. At the time, the Riders were trailing and there was still work to do and the game was more important to the CFLs most productive receiver. That team-first, game-first attitude just may be the number one reason why Simon has been so consistent and so productive for so many years. When asked about how he felt when he made the historic catch he said, "during the game I was frustrated, we werent playing very well and we were trying to win a football game, the game was more important." The former Maryland Terrapin also did not want the game stopped and informed the CFL head office that he didnt want any presentation made while the game was going on, due to what he experienced last year when he became the all-time leader in receiving yards. While he was honoured in 2012, the league and at the time the BC Lions, wanted to recognize his achievement and stopped the game to allow Geroy to address the home crowd. But he felt the break in the action caused him to temporarily lose his focus. "Last year when they stopped the game I felt like it threw our team off a bit and after I had to take the mic and talk to the crowd I felt like it threw everything off for me." Simon went on to say, "I just want to play and win the game." Dont get Simon wrong; he is very proud of his accomplishments and appreciates the fact that the league, the teams he has played for, and the fans want to recognize those achievements. He just doesnt want it to effect his teams chance to win a football game. The debate as to who is the best receiver in CFL history will go on forever and will be tailored to a football fans personal bias. A Stamps fan may make the argument for Allen Pitts, while a Bomber fan will say that Milt Stegal is the best all time. What is not debatable, however, is who is the most productive receiver in the over 100 year history of the Canadian Football League. Simon is most proud of the fact that these records have also coincided with winning football teams. He is a two time Grey Cup Champion and said its the combination of the numbers and the wins that matters most. "The fact that I have put up numbers like that means I have been consistent and productive over all those years but it is the production plus the winning that is what really matters." There is one other mark on the horizon. With one more 100 yard game, Simon will tie Allen Pitts who currently holds the league record with 64 in his career. But when asked about yet another record, Simon would not waiver from his team-first approach when he said, "again it means I have produced but what is most important to me is that if I get 100 yards receiving our team probably has a better chance to win and that is what I care about." Friday night, Geroy Simons new team - the Saskatchewan Roughriders - are in Vancouver to take on the Lions in a game that has huge playoff implications in the west and when it comes to home field advantage in the postseason. The Lions have said that they will recognize Simons record with a mention on the big screen. Even though the majority of Geroys catches were made as a member of the BC Lions, there will be no plaque presentation or special ceremony. The Lions have said he is a Rider now and they will acknowledge the accomplishment and move on because their focus is the game and Geroy now plays for the enemy. Simon wouldnt want it any other way. When he heard how the Lions are going to handle the CFL record set by their former receiver, his response was again as consistent as he was as a player. "It is nice that they will mention it but to be honest it wouldnt bother me at all if they did nothing. This is a huge game for us and we need a win; that is all Im thinking about." It is a big game. If the Lions win, they tie Calgary for first in the west and if the Riders win they stay in the race for home field advantage in the playoffs. It is also a game that will feature the most productive receiver in the games history. Nat Moore Jersey . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday. Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com/Youth-Alterraun-Verner-Elite-Jersey/ . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Ryan Hunter-Reay deftly guided his car around the rain-soaked track, stayed out of trouble and wound up with a much happier ending. Hunter-Reay coasted to his second straight victory at Barber Motorsports Park on Sunday when the rain-shortened IndyCar race finished under caution, with Andretti Autosport teammate Marco Andretti behind him. The win came two weeks after Hunter-Reay touched off what turned into a seven-car pileup with an ill-timed attempt to pass Josef Newgarden at Long Beach to end what had been a dominating performance. "The week after Long Beach was a pretty long one," Hunter-Reay said. "It was one where I just wanted to get back in a racecar as soon as I could. "We knew it would be tough here. When it came to race time, I had the car in the wet, I had the car in the dry. They gave me exactly what I needed. I knew it was going to be close to make it all work out because it was so easy to make a mistake today. Just thrilled. This victory feels real good." A full-course caution came out for the final seven minutes of the timed race after rookie Mikhail Aleshin lost control and went off the track. That left Hunter-Reay unchallenged. Scott Dixon was third, followed by Simon Pagenaud and pole-sitter Will Power, a two-time winner at Barber who had a slight but costly misjudgment on a slippery track in the tight Turn 5. "He was out there cutting the grass," Hunter-Reay said. "I had to take advantage of that. It was so easy to do that today. I almost lost this race three times." There was some slipping and sliding, especially in the minutes after the field switched from the wet tires with several drivers leaving the track. He passed Power on lap 16 when the Australian left the track and skirted by the tire barrier before pulling back on. "I kept creeping my braking point a little bit further and further, and I went too far," Power said. "Its tough to not push past the limits with wet patches everywhere. We really didnt have the pace in the dry anyway, but that sure didnt help our cause when I went off course." The turn is called "Charlottes Web" because of a huge spider sculpture stationed there. "I almost threw it away three or four times there myself," Hunter-Reay said. "It was just tiptoeing around. Chase Allen Jersey. It was a very fine line between getting it all right or getting it all wrong. "Any guy thats been in an IndyCar on the Web will tell you thats how it is. Youve got to go up the risk side to the get the reward out of it, but its really easy to throw it all away." Its the 12th career win for Hunter-Reay, who was alone up front during the caution until Andretti pulled even at the finish line to savour the moment with his teammate. He led three times for a total of 40 laps. "Theyve given us great cars here, and a second win in a row for Ryan is awesome," said Andretti, whose radio worked only sporadically down the stretch. Dixon said running a time race was "kind of annoying" and Andretti said it removed some strategy from the formula. They wound up going 69 laps, and Hunter-Reay was up front for the final time starting on No. 52. "The race should be the full distance," Dixon said. "To have to shorten these races for TV, you know, I understand the difficult predicament that everybody is in, but these are championship races. They all pay the same amount of points. "You decide to take 30 laps off them ... I think it changes strategy a lot and youre constantly chasing that window. Then ultimately you finish on a caution, too, which is also a bit of a bummer for the fans. In the future, hopefully we can find a way around that." Drivers were focused on handling the track conditions, not payback from any lingering anger over Long Beach clashes. It ended badly for Aleshin, who walked back to pit road while the rest of the field finished. Earlier Sebastien Bourdais had spun the Russian from behind, leaving him stalled. Bourdais received a drive-through penalty for avoidable contact. The race was a change-up for Dixon, who finished second in each of the first four races at Barber. "We went the wrong way, but it was an interesting day," Dixon said. "Whenever you have a rain delay it sort of puts a strain on everybody trying to figure out what we need to do. "The cars were pretty good. The track suits wet conditions. There were a few troublesome areas with standing water and a few of the guys found those spots. But generally the race went fairly smoothly." China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz