Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

30.08.2018 08:04
rate presence of illegal goalie interference and/or a "coachs challenge" Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Kan. DeMario Davis Saints Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Seth Sinovic hadnt found the net since last years Eastern Conference semifinals. But the Argentinian centre forward and the hard-working hometown left back both came up big on Wednesday night, with clutch goals that lifted Sporting Kansas City into the East finals with a 3-1 overtime victory over the New England Revolution. Sinovic scored in the 79th minute to force the extra period, nine minutes after Dmitry Imbongos goal forced a 1-all tie in Wednesdays match and gave the Revolution a 3-2 aggregate lead in the two-match series. Then, 23 minutes into overtime, Bieler -- a late second-half substitute -- delivered the series-winner off a cross from Benny Feilhaber. "I think this game shows the character that our team has," said Sinovic, whose only previous career goal came last year in Sportings East semifinal loss to Houston. "We were down two goals in New England and needed a goal to make things a little more realistic coming home, and then they tied it tonight and we needed another goal. So hopefully we can bring that to the next round." Bieler, who entered in the 84th minute, led Sporting with 10 goals in the regular season. But the designated players minutes had fallen off in recent months, and he last scored on a penalty kick on Sept. 7 against Columbus. "He and I had a talk here last week," manager Peter Vermes said. "I said to him, Theres more soccer to play here. You dont understand yet what the playoff environment is like, but the opportunities are going to come and youre going to stick one away for us, maybe two, and theyre going to be big goals. He is what he is. Hes a goal-scorer, and its great to see him get his confidence on that goal because we need him down the stretch here." Defender Aurelien Collin also scored for Sporting, who will open the conference finals against Houston on Saturday. Collin knocked in a deflection in the 41st minute for his second goal of the post-season, but Dimitry Imbongos goal, a free kick in the 70th minute tied Wednesdays leg at 1 and put the Revolution up 3-2 on aggregate. Sporting finished with a 32-5 advantage in shots and could have put in one more goal late in overtime, but Graham Zusi hit the crossbar with Revolution keeper Matt Reis injured outside of the penalty area. "We tried, and I felt we had a couple chances here and there," New England coach Jay Heaps said. "We were hoping to get to penalties because we were hanging on and we thought we had the advantage there." TreQuan Smith Saints Jersey . Globo TV and other news outlets said early Monday that Scolari will not remain as coach after the national teams failure to win the World Cup at home. Tom Savage Saints Jersey . After Mondays comments by Coach Claude Noel that its work first and skill second, and that more “A” games are needed, the Jets responded with a 47-shot effort. If not for terrific goaltending by Braden Holtby the Jets would have had two points in regulation. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Jermon-Bushrod-Saints-Jersey/ . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, At the end of Boston-Toronto game on Thursday night,m Torey Krug received a holding call in overtime. The call was made when he defending against Tyler Bozak. It appeared as though Bozak put his arm out to fight Krug off and in the process gave up having two hands on his stick (and a good scoring chance). It looked to me that Krug put his arm in front of Bozak and then proceeded to immediately body check him. Krug put his arm out only after Bozak had and it looked like a fight for positioning to me. Would you consider the call correct? Or is this more of a subjective call? This could have big playoff implications in the coming week considering Toronto scored on the power play! Thanks,Brendan --- Hello Sir, In the OT period of the Bruins-Leafs game, a penalty was called on Torey Krug for holding, it led to a win for the Leafs on the power play. Watching the replay, it looked as if Krug made a good defensive play, with really no question, am I mistaken? Also, the Bruins had a goal called back against the Red Wings the previous night for goalie interference (though no penalty was assessed), again, on the replay, while Charas skate was in the crease, there appeared to be zero contact. I am looking for clarification on these plays, please. I understand it is often a bang bang play and a split second decision, but that is what these guys are trained to do, do you see either, or both plays as being right from a refs perspective? Thanks Kerry,J.W. Bajuhn Brendan and J.W.: If Bruins coach Claude Julien had a full head of hair he would have good reason to pull it all out once Torey Krug was assessed a holding penalty in OT following a good defensive play to knock the puck off the stick of Tyler Bozak! Tyler Bozak did attempt to protect thhe puck on his cut toward the Bruins net by reaching out with his right hand to fend Torey Krug off. Tom Savage Jersey. Once the arm of Bozak was extended, Krug placed his left glove hand onto Bozaks arm but did not utilize a tug or grabbing motion that could result in a takedown hold. Bozak continued to lean hard with his body pressed into the Bruins defender with a power move toward the net which. The alteration of Tyler Bozaks body position exposed the puck and provided an angle for Torey Krug to execute a perfect stick check. It was nothing more than a timely "stick on puck" in an excellent defensive play by Krug and not deserving of a penalty call. Once the puck was knocked off the stick of Tyler Bozak the fall and crash into the net by both players was of no significance or consequence to this play. There were some unusual judgments late in this game that went both ways. Phil Kessel clipped Dougie Hamilton on the cheek with his stick that opened up a pretty good gash and went undetected. Not too long afterward a pretty soft holding call was assessed to Nikolai Kulemin on Milan Lucic with just over a minute remaining in regulation time. The holding penalty against Krug ended the game with two big points for the Leafs and the loss of a big point for the Bruins in their race for the Presidents Trophy. Two goals were recently disallowed in Tampa (vs. Montreal) and Detroit (vs. Boston) when the refs deemed goalkeeper interference had been committed even though replays demonstrated there was no contact prior to the puck entering the net. Until the League allows the referee to utilize video review to determine the accurate presence of illegal goalie interference and/or a "coachs challenge" can be made we will continue to see inaccurate rulings in the crease. In the here and now, I would recommend that attacking players make sure they dont have a "toe in the crease" as they move toward the playoffs. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz