Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

27.08.2018 06:32
dy adjusted, too." [url=http://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.com/]Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapbravesjer Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Vikings have moved into the home stretch of their search for a head coach and Cincinnati defensive co-ordinator Mike Zimmer has emerged as a favourite. TJ Brodie Jersey . John Wooten, the executive director of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, said in a phone interview on Monday that Vikings general manager Rick Spielman told him last week the teams plan was to contact finalists for the job by Tuesday. According to an NFL Network report on Saturday, Zimmer was scheduled to travel to Minnesota on Monday and meet with Vikings officials for a second interview Tuesday. The alliance, based in Washington, is designed to promote candidate development for coaching, front office and scouting jobs in the NFL. The FPAs strategic efforts include advocacy for and marketing of the hiring and promotion of minorities among NFL teams, and one of Wootens protegees is Arizona defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles, another strong candidate for Minnesota. Bowles spoke with Spielman in Arizona last week, and Wooten said Spielman told him the interview went well. "He was thoroughly, thoroughly impressed. Thats the way I would describe it," Wooten said. Wooten said on Monday afternoon that he had not yet heard from Spielman about a second interview for Bowles. The Vikings began the week one of four teams left without a head coach, joining Cleveland, Detroit and Tennessee. The Lions, according to Wootens conversation with general manager Martin Mayhew, were also moving toward a conclusion, with a similar plan to invite finalists to Michigan on Monday or Tuesday for further talks with team brass. Another candidate working with Wooten is former Indianapolis coach and current Baltimore offensive co-ordinator Jim Caldwell, who has previously interviewed with the Lions. "We think that Jim is right in the thick of this thing," Wooten said. One of Spielmans favourite terms is "due diligence." His public declaration when the process began was that he wouldnt let a particular category, circumstance or deadline limit his options for Leslie Fraziers successor. Spielman, though, said his preference was to make the hire prior to the Senior Bowl, a prime period of draft prospect evaluation for coaching staffs around the league. Practices for the annual college all-star game in Mobile, Ala., begin next week. The Vikings arent publicizing any information about the search. Zimmers agent, David Dunn, didnt immediately return messages left on Monday. Theyve already interviewed, according to various reports: Seattle offensive co-ordinator Darrell Bevell, Seattle defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn, Cleveland defensive co-ordinator Ray Horton, San Francisco offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman and San Francisco defensive line coach Jim Tomsula, in addition to Bowles and Zimmer. With the Seahawks and 49ers playing this Sunday for the NFC championship, the Vikings couldnt talk to any of those four candidates again until next week. Marek Hrivik Jersey . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. Theoren Fleury Jersey . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. http://www.cheapflamesjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-matt-stajan-jersey . There will be no Down Under four-peat for Djokovic, as the eighth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka outlasted the second seed 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7 at Melbourne Parks Rod Laver Arena in yet another five-set thriller in their burgeoning rivalry.INDIANAPOLIS -- Danny Granger tried to brush aside any new concerns about his injured left calf Monday. Pacers fans can only hope hes right. Hours after the Pacers announced Granger would miss three weeks with a muscle strain, he walked out of practice with a smile and insisted this injury is nothing like the one that kept him out of action most of last season. "Its not terrible," he said. "I can run up and down the court but when I start jumping, it feels like a knot in my calf where I hurt it. They (the doctors) just said to sit out until I didnt feel it." Granger missed all but five games with a tendon injury in his left knee, and there were big questions about his health throughout the Pacers busy off-season. Indiana signed three free agents, hired two new assistant coaches, brought Larry Bird back to the front office and traded for Luis Scola. The Pacers are hoping the moves pay off after they pushed Miami to Game 7 in the Eastern Conference finals. Those within the organization have always believed the biggest addition would be the return of Granger. If healthy, the 6-foot-9 former All-Star adds depth and scoring to an already dangerously strong roster. But Mondays announcement, which came the day before Indianas season opener against Orlando, is only creating more concerns. Those outside the teams inner circle see comparisons between this announcement and what happened last season when Granger was told to rest his injured left knee. Granger didnt play until February and returned to bench after only five games. In April, he finally opted for season-ending surgery. When training camp opened last month, Granger was cleared to work though he was given extra time to rest as he finished his rehabilitation from surgery. Now, hes dealing with a strained muscle in his lower left leg that forced him to miss the final week of the preseason and could push return back into mid to late November. Cheap Flames Jerseys China. Granger insists theres nothing to worry about. "Theyre holding me back because they want it to heal," Granger said, referring to the doctors. "They said if I had not missed the whole year, they probably would have sat me down a week and a half." The biggest difference between the injuries, Granger noted, is that last year he was dealing with a joint injury that severely inhibited his play. This time, hes simply trying let a muscle heal, an injury hes played through in the past. So why sit him now? The Pacers say its a "precautionary measure." Hes expected to miss, at most, seven to eight games in a season Indiana hopes to play close to 100. "Its a long process for him, coming back, and we knew there would be some speed bumps along the way," Vogel said. "It delays (the rotation work) a little bit, but when he gets back to feeling healthy again, well ramp it up." With Granger out, shooting guard Lance Stephenson will retain the starting job he won last season. Indianas other four starters are all back, too. Vogel has said all along he intended to give Granger and Stephenson starters minutes and on Monday, Vogel noted Stephenson will get some time with the second unit against the Magic. All that could change when Granger returns. He led the Pacers in scoring for five straight seasons before the injury and his size and shooting prowess will create even more mismatches for a team many believe is the best positioned to dethrone the three-time defending conference champion Heat. And Granger is convinced hell be around to help. "It could be a week. I just want to give myself some time," he said. "Ive had other players tell me when you come back not only do you have to get your injury healthy but youve got to get your body adjusted, too." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz