Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

27.08.2018 06:32
ves with some interesting options for (Sunday) and (for) Anaheim (on Monday) if certain things happen." [url=http://www.cheapdia Antworten

NEWARK, N. Frederik Andersen Jersey .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has decided to remain with the New Jersey Devils for another year. "I was happy being here," the 42-year-old Jagr said Thursday in a conference call from Belarus, where he is playing for the Czech Republic in the world championships. "There was no reason to change. There was no reason to test free agency. What would happen? Someone might give me more money, but nobody can guarantee me that Id be happy someplace else. If Im happy, then theres no reason to go anywhere else. I play my best hockey when Im happy." The Devils did not release terms of the contract. Jagr said it was a one-year deal. The contract is believed to be worth $6 million with incentives. "I like having one-year deals," Jagr said. "If something goes wrong, you never know if you have a long contract and say have three years left. One year is good for everybody. I think both sides wanted to get this done quickly. Lou (Lamoriello, the teams president and general manager) wanted to do it, because he wanted to see the direction where hes going with the team." Jagr was the Devils leading scorer this, finishing with 24 goals and 43 assists for 67 points. "Id truly like to score more goals," Jagr said. "I feel like I can play with the guys we have. We have a better chance to play better. We have a good group of guys and thats very important. I like to play a lot, because I dont get tired." Jagr will turn 43 in February of next season, his 21st year in the NHL. A two-time winner of the Stanley Cup when he played for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jagr has 705 goals and 1,050 assists. The Devils missed the playoffs for the third time in the last four seasons. "We made a lot of mistakes early," Jagr said. "But we were able to play good against the good teams. We lost a lot of points to teams that didnt make the playoffs. It put us in a position where we had to win almost every game and that was too much pressure. We didnt have any great superstars, but we had good goal scorers that give us a chance to compete against anybody and beat anybody. Its just my feeling, but we didnt have to be great to win games, if we work hard." Jagr said that he liked the camaraderie in the Devils locker room. "We have a lot of fun," Jagr said. "We have a loose atmosphere. Theres not a bad guy in the room. Maybe we need a bad one to get in the playoffs." Jagr was named Thursday as one of the three finalists for the Bill Masterton Award, given to the player "who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey," along with Manny Malholtra of the Carolina Hurricanes and Dominic Moore of the New York Rangers. "It means a lot that the hockey writers picked me," Jagr said. "Hockey writers can be very picky, so for them to pick me means a lot. I just love the sport and follow the laws of the sport." Jagr said he plans to keep playing after next season. "Theres no reason to stop," Jagr said. "I want to play for as long as I can. As long as I work hard, I am going to continue to play." King Clancy Jersey .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. Mats Sundin Jersey .The McLaren MP4-30 was launched on Thursday, with chief executive Ron Dennis saying it marks the start of a lengthy journey back to winning grands prix and eventually world championships.McLaren, which hasnt won a grand prix since 2012, will be using Honda engines for the first time since 1992, and has signed two-time world champion Fernando Alonso to partner Jenson Button for the upcoming season. http://www.cheapmapleleafsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-grant-fuhr-jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St.SEATTLE -- Chris Young allowed two hits in seven shutout innings and the Seattle Mariners snapped a four-game losing streak by holding off the Baltimore Orioles 4-3 on Saturday. Dustin Ackley doubled twice and scored two runs for Seattle. Robinson Cano had an RBI double. After the Orioles took advantage of an error by All-Star third baseman Kyle Seager to score three times in the eighth, Fernando Rodney closed it out for his 200th career save. The 35-year-old Young (9-6), picked up on waivers March 27 after getting released by Washington, walked three and matched his season high with eight strikeouts. Over his past seven starts, the big right-hander is 4-2 with a 2.12 ERA and 43 strikeouts. Young has won nine games for the first time since 2007 with San Diego, when he was 9-8. His career high is 12 wins in 2005 with Texas. Young did not pitch in the majors last season. He considered retiring until shoulder surgery last June relieved his pain. Danny Farquhar took over for Young in the eighth and nearly shut the door before the Orioles scored three times. A two-out error by Seager on Chris Davis grounder allowed a pair of runs to score. J.J. Hardy drove in Davis with a single. Rodney worked the ninth for his AL-leading 28th save in 31 opportunities. Delmon Young had two hits for Baltimore. Bud Norris (8-7), who won five of his previous six starts, went five innings for the Orioles. He allowed four runs and six hits with three walks and six strikeouts. The Mariners touched up Norris for three runs in the third. After loading the bases with one out, he hit Kendrys Morales with a 1-2 pitch to force in a run. Johnny Bower Jersey. Seager followed with an RBI single to right. With two outs and an 0-2 count on Logan Morrison, the Orioles shifted their defence and left only one infielder on the left side, shaded toward second base. Morrison then reached out and punched an RBI single through the wide-open left side. Left fielder Nelson Cruz bobbled the ball, but Morales hesitated breaking for home. He was thrown out when he tried to get back to third. Consecutive doubles by Ackley and Cano produced another run in the fifth, making it 4-0. NOTES: Endy Chavez, scheduled to lead off and play right field for Seattle, was scratched an hour before the game because of a jammed left pinkie. Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon inserted Corey Hart and moved James Jones to leadoff. . McClendon likes what he sees from Morales since the DH returned to the Mariners on Friday following a trade with Minnesota. "Hes a nice piece," McClendon said. "But one guys not going to win it. Other guys need to step up." ... LHP James Paxton, on the DL with a strained lat since April 9, will make perhaps his final rehab start for Triple-A Tacoma on Sunday. He will then join the Mariners on their road trip. No decision had been made on when Paxton will be activated. . Baltimores Manny Machado (back) started at third base for the first time in five games. . Orioles manager Buck Showalter said RHP Miguel Gonzalez is scheduled to start Sunday, but added: "We could present ourselves with some interesting options for (Sunday) and (for) Anaheim (on Monday) if certain things happen." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

«« on me
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz