Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

23.08.2018 08:17
nter Marc Gasol is out indefinitel Antworten

EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oil Kings overwhelmed the Brandon Wheat Kings en route to a 5-0 win in Game 1 of their second-round Western Hockey League playoff series Thursday. Chris Baker Jersey . Ashton Sautner, Henrik Samuelsson, Mads Eller, Edgars Kulda and Brett Pollock each scored for Edmonton. Tristan Jarry made just 15 saves in net for Edmonton with most of the action at the other end of the ice. Wheat Kings goalie Jordan Papirny was forced to make 40 saves. Edmonton outshot Brandon 12-3 in the first, 19-8 in the second and 14-4 in the third. --- ROCKETS 6 THUNDERBIRDS 2 KELOWNA, B.C. -- Damon Severson scored twice as the Rockets cruised to a win in Game 1. Severson added two assists, while Madison Bowey, Rourke Chartier, Cole Linaker and Ryan Olsen also scored for Kelowna. Mathew Barzal and Alexander Delnov had a goal apiece for Seattle. Jordon Cooke finished with 23 saves in net for the Rockets. Seattles Taran Kozun meanwhile stopped 30 shots. Logan Woodside Bengals Jersey . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats. Billy Price Bengals Jersey . Vonn flew back to Vail, Colo., last week after hurting her surgically repaired right knee at a downhill race in France. "Her knee was swollen again after Val dIsere," U.S. womens head coach Alex Hoedlmoser told The Associated Press. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.com/ . PAUL, Minn.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Grizzlies guard/forward Quincy Pondexter is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his right foot. Memphis announced that Pondexter had an MRI on Monday that revealed the severity of his injury. Pondexter hurt his foot Saturday night in a 108-82 loss to the Golden State Warriors. "It was the news I was not expecting," Pondexter said before Monday nights game between the Grizzlies and the Orlando Magic. "I was expecting maybe a week or two or a couple of weeks. I didnt think this." Pondexter, who walked out for the pregame availability on crutches, said the injury happened on the first play of Saturdays game when he was guarding Warriors guard Klay Thompson and fighting over a screen. "Just the way I took off, it wasnt feeling right," Pondexter said. "Thats kind of when the impact happened." He tried to play through the injury, but left the game in the second quarter. The 25-year-old Pondeexter was averaging 6. Andrew Billings Bengals Jersey. 3 points, 1.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 18 minutes per game this season after signing a four-year contract extension Oct. 31. Pondexter wrote on Twitter that he still couldnt believe the news himself. "But I GUARANTEE I will be back next season BETTER THAN EVER!! Joshua 1:9," Pondexter wrote. Expanding on it before Mondays game, Pondexter said: "Ive been told its going to be awhile. We havent had surgery or a timetable on what we are going to do yet. Once we get down to that in next week or two, I think Ill have a good idea of how long it is going to take. If theres an opportunity for myself to come back or whatever, Im going to do whatever it takes." Pondexter is just the latest injury the Grizzlies have had this season. Center Marc Gasol is out indefinitely after spraining the MCL in his left knee, and Zach Randolph, Tony Allen and Ed Davis have missed games recently with injuries. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz