Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

23.08.2018 08:17
hole, satisfied with his performance.I played nicely, I dont think I took advantage on the front nine on the par fives, the 27-y Antworten

MASON, Ohio -- Eleventh-seeded John Isner reached the second round of the Western & Southern Open with a relatively easy 6-3, 6-4 win over Kevin Anderson on Monday night. Jeremy Hill Patriots Jersey . The match was just the second in their 10 meetings in which at least one set didnt go a tiebreaker. "That ones not the norm for us," said Isner, the runner-up to Rafael Nadal in last years tournament. "I thought I played well from the very beginning. I was seeing the ball well. From the first warmup ball, I felt like it was going to be a good night. It helped that Kevin didnt play as well as he normally plays. A lot of things went well." Fifteenth-seeded Fabio Fognini avoided an upset, pulling out a 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (5) win over Edouard Roger-Vasselin. Also, Gilles Simon earned a second-round match against top-seeded Novak Djokovic with a 6-3, 6-2 win over qualifier Bernard Tomic. Eleventh-seeded Dominika Cibulkova became the first seeded woman to be ousted, losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, 6-3, 6-3. Three other seeded women who played on Monday advanced to the second round. Ninth-seeded Ana Ivanovic came from behind in the second set to beat Sorana Cirstea, 6-1, 7-5, while 12th-seeded Caroline Wozniacki dispatched Magdalena Rybarikova, 6-2, 6-3, in a match that was interrupted by a late-afternoon storm and 13th-seeded Flavia Pennetta prevailed over qualifer Chanelle Scheepers, 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-2. Ivanovic prevailed despite dealing with lingering back problems, she said. "I was happy," she said. "I was a little bit doubtful going on the court considering last few weeks. I had a little bit struggle with my back, but I was able to move free, especially in the first set, and I played well. Also, it was tough playing a good friend of mine. Its never easy. You have to put it aside and try to do the best you can on court Samantha Stosur will meet top-seeded Serena Williams after defeating Varvara Lepchenko, 6-2, 7-5. In womens play earlier in the day, Madison Keys accomplished something Serena Williams couldnt -- beating Alize Cornet. Keys pulled off a 6-2, 6-4 win over Cornet to advance. "I dont have many complaints about today," the 19-year-old American said. "I definitely played pretty well and stayed in my game for the most part. Theres obviously a couple of things that I still want to work on and have better for next round, but Im pretty happy with today." Cornet, who upset the top-ranked Williams in the third round at Wimbledon six weeks ago, was playing with an injured left leg that she said started bothering her during her second-round loss to Victoria Azarenka last Tuesday at the Rogers Cup in Montreal. "Thats not the reason I lost, but it didnt help," said the Frenchwoman, who lost to Keys earlier this year. "She was very aggressive, hitting all winners." Three qualifiers advanced in other womens first-round action. Taylor Townsend outlasted Klara Koukalova, 6-3, 4-6, 7-5, while Pauline Parmentier eliminated Casey Dellacqua, 7-6 (4), 6-2, and Karin Knapp upset wild-card Belinda Bencic, 6-2, 7-6 (1). Also, Kirsten Flipkens defeated qualifier Polona Hercog, 6-3, 6-2, while Zhang Shuai beat Heather Watson, 6-3, 2-6, 7-5, and Elina Svitolina cruised past Lauren Davis, 6-3, 6-2. In the mens draw, 16th-seeded Tommy Robredo survived a first-set tiebreaker to advance to the second round with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 win over wild-card American Jack Sock. Fernando Verdasco needed three sets to eliminate Marcel Granollers, 5-7, 6-3, 7-6 (5). Three other players advanced with first career wins over their opponents, led by qualifier Benjamin Becker, whose 7-6 (5), 6-4 upset of Ivo Karlovic was the Germans first win in seven matches against the 28th-ranked Croatian. Also, Philipp Kohlschreiber beat Jeremy Chardy, 6-3, 4-6, 6-4, the 24th-ranked Germans first win in three matches against the Frenchman, and Lu Yen-Hsun advanced with a 6-3, 6-4 win Denis Istomin, Lus first win in four matches against Istomin. Qualifier Marinko Matosevic moved on with a 6-4, 7-6 (4) win over Nicolas Mahut, while Gael Monfils needed three sets to get past 63rd-ranked Federico Delbonis, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3. No. 37 Joao Sousa was tested by qualifier Chase Buchanan before prevailing, 5-7, 7-6 (3), 7-6 (5), but Jerzy Janowicz easily advanced with a 6-4, 6-4 win over Teymuraz Gabashvili. Jason McCourty Patriots Jersey .C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration. Cordarrelle Patterson Patriots Jersey . The same for both the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Danny-Shelton-Patriots-Jersey/ . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night.Andrew Johnston insists that he will not put any pressure on himself going into the final round of The Open at Royal Troon. The popular Englishman, nicknamed Beef, is in fourth place - albeit seven shots off leader Henrik Stenson - with just 18 holes to play and has developed a real rapport with the crowd at the South Ayrshire course. Leaderbaord The 145th Open However, rather than feeling burdened by the situation, Johnston plans to approach the final day in the same manner as he has the first three. I just want go and do the same, he told Sky Sports. Ill have a nice lie in again, get up and have a few cups of tea, head into the physio truck, have a warm up, get some food and go again.Well see what happens, Im not going to put any pressure on myself. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch the final round for £6.99. No contract. Im playing pretty decent golff so Im going to go out and enjoy it, like I did today [Saturday]. Jeremy Hill Jersey. My theory is that if I can go out and give 100 per cent, make sure I concentrate on every shot, then Im happy with that. What will be, will be. Johnston went round in 70 on Saturday, carding three birdies and two bogeys, to finish on five under and was, on the whole, satisfied with his performance.I played nicely, I dont think I took advantage on the front nine on the par fives, the 27-year-old said. Johnston received warm support throughout his round I drove the ball really well early on but I didnt take advantage but I hung on really well on the back nine so overall I think it was a pretty decent score.As for the support he received as he went round the course, he added: I loved it. Thats what its about, you dream of it as a kid. I love acknowledging it and having fun. Also See: Stenson snatches Open lead Leaderboard WATCH: Beef smashes burger! WATCH: Rory snaps his club Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz