Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Allianzlogos
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.08.2018 03:52
probably could have dunked a basketball if need be." [url=http://www.cheapheatjer Antworten

Day 14 in 100 words or less We are told that over 90 per cent of the population is naturally right-footed. Authentic Jacob Martin Jersey . Brazil 2014 has only been alive for two weeks and it has already laughed in the faces of many trends and on Day 14, it added another one. A tournament that has seen left-footed geniuses like Arjen Robben and James Rodriguez rise above the rest, added two more left-footed playmakers to the list of stars at this World Cup on Wednesday. Xherdan Shaqiri, who patiently waited for his showcase to get out of Bayern Munich, netted a hat-trick, while Lionel Messi delivered a complete performance for the first time. Argentina 3-2 Nigeria Lionel Messi was very good at the World Cup in 2010, but he didnt score a goal and Argentina went home early. For the next four years, we were told he wasnt good at all in South Africa. For the first two games in Brazil, Messi scored two brilliant goals that proved to be the difference. We were told he was finally delivering on the biggest stage. Except he wasnt. He was, in fact, average for long periods of the game and wasnt as good as he was in South Africa. And then came game number three. Unlike Brazil, still sputtering along in third-gear, Argentina upped their game on Wednesday, delivering a far better performance than their previous efforts at this World Cup. This was helped, of course, by a complete performance from Messi. He scored early, dragging three men towards him, allowing space for Angel Di Maria to run into, before following up and smashing the ball into the roof of the net. It was far from game over, though. Argentina have flaws, more of which we will look at soon. Nigeria fought back to 1-1 and then Messi delivered the best free kick of the World Cup so far, looping the ball over the wall and into the corner of the net. Four goals in three games. At 3-2, he was removed for a rest and it was a break he deserved. Argentina were the real winners of the December draw; their group was perfect for them, full of close but winnable games and that theme continues for them going forward. A date with Switzerland follows and then, likely, Belgium, Ghana or USA in the quarterfinals and, possibly, Netherlands in the last four. All of their South American cousins are in the opposite half, as are Germany, should they win their group. It is quite possible that Argentina will line up inside the Maracana on July 13 without being seriously tested by a legitimate contender at this World Cup. That gives them an opportunity to continue to roll, but will they be good enough by then to cover for their weaknesses? The cohesion of their front three was a mild improvement from games one and two, though Sergio Aguero left the game injured and that might help them going forward because he and Gonzalo Higuain havent been at their best alongside Messi. Although a concern, that isnt the biggest issue for Argentina. Their back four are very unreliable, happy to play deep to stop any pace coming behind them. This, though, is an issue to be exploited by top teams. The midfield three of Fernando Gago, Javier Mascherano and Di Maria desperately need to connect with the front three for the system to work. Gagos movement created Messis first goal in Brazil and Di Marias combinations with Messi were much better on Wednesday. This means the midfield three push forward and leave space in behind. On the first goal conceded, scored by Ahmed Musa, midfielder Michael Babatunde sprinted into space between the lines… Once Musa got into the danger zone, the centre-backs had been split and he was one-on-one with the full back Pablo Zabaleta, before curling the ball into the net. At 2-1, the same thing happened again in the second half. Look at the space in between the lines…. The ball is played into Emmanuel Emenike, both centre-backs are dragged towards him and Musa sprints into the space between the lines. It is an imperfect storm for Argentinas two greatest weaknesses If we look at how they conceded their other goal in this tournament, again from open play, against Bosnia-Herzegovina, it is a familiar story. When the team has to defend, there is a tremendous pressure on seven players to defend properly. Once again, they didnt do that properly. Here, you can see a back four with the midfield three and, the eventual goalscorer Vedab Ibisevic, operating between the lines… Ibisevic makes an intelligent run and, like Musa, allows his teammate to run into the space in between the lines, which forced a centre-back out once again…. Once hes in, he scores easily. Argentina should be the favourites to win the World Cup at this stage. Their best player is on form and the draw has opened up for them but, when not in possession, they look like a broken team and one that could be exposed. It just might be later, rather than sooner, at this World Cup. Bosnia-Herzegovina 3-1 Iran Both teams saw their World Cups officially end in another excellent game in Brazil. Not much will be remembered from the game, except for another fine left-footed strike by Edin Dzeko, a man who clearly deserved to be a goal-scorer in this tournament after harshly having one ruled out for offside against Nigeria. Switzerland 3-0 Honduras Honduras achieved something quite remarkable as their World Cup ended. They beat Cameroon for being the worst team in this tournament with another poor performance. Switzerland, however, did exactly what they needed to do, winning a game by a margin that would have forced Ecuador to win by more than just a goal. Xherdan Shaqiri was the star but he owes a toast to Josip Drmic, who was magnificent playing just ahead of him. Shaqiris goals were exquisite, but Drmics movement and vision contributed to two and the pairs relationship will delight Ottmar Hitzfeld as they head into their next game against Argentina. If any pair can exploit the space in between the lines, it might be these two. The great coach, who retires after this tournament, said he didnt even think it could have been his last game. Honduras will do that to you. Argentina will be a different foe, for sure, but what a glorious challenge it will be for the veteran leader. France 0-0 Ecuador Ecuador became the only South American team to not make the last 16 after a goalless draw in Rio. Goalkeeper Alexander Dominguez was excellent, captain Antonio Valencia was sent off and striker Enner Valencia was a menace once again. However, it seemed the moment they conceded the late winner to Switzerland that it would cost them qualification and so it proved the case for Reinaldo Ruedas side. France, meanwhile, should have scored at least three but didnt get any. Didier Deschamps made a number of changes heading into the match and, much like Chile, Costa Rica and Colombia, it was tough to analyze much from a team already (virtually) through to the next round through two games. What we do know is France have a deep squad, with an in-form star striker, and will be big favourites against Nigeria. How they respond when they go behind in a game may be their biggest test going forward. Man of the Day Nominees Lionel Messi – It feels right when one of the worlds finest players performs like that at a World Cup. Angel Di Maria – A player who is so important to their system, the Real Madrid man was much better today than in the past two matches. Ahmed Musa – Two brilliantly taken goals made the game closer than some thought it would be. Xherdan Shaqiri – It has been the tournament of left-footed wizards and the Bayern Munich man delivered when his country needed him most. Alexander Dominguez – Many Ecuadorian players leave Brazil with their heads held high, including their goalkeeper who put on a clinic at the Maracana. The winner… Lionel Messi – Who else? Again... What comes next? USA vs. Germany and Portugal vs. Ghana (12pm et /9am pt), South Korea vs. Belgium and Algeria vs Russia (4pm et/1pm pt) Burning question for tomorrow Will Fabio Capello let go of the handbrake and allow his creative players to attempt to take his team into the next round? Key stat of Day 14 Lionel Messi scored in all three group games for Argentina. The first player to do that since Omar Corbatta in 1958. Seahawks Jerseys China . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. Authentic Shaquem Griffin Jersey . Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/ .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes.AUGUSTA, Ga. -- There was a time around here when Phil Mickelsons nerves were stretched so tight, you could bounce a quarter off em and have it land in Atlanta. That was exactly 10 years, five majors and three green jackets ago. He arrived that week 0 for 42 in the tournaments that matter and left as one of the most contented men on the planet. Back at the scene of that first major win for his interview session Tuesday, Mickelson was charming and so much the master of his domain you half-expected him to wade into the gathering of reporters and pull that same quarter out from behind someones ear. Now 43, Lefty was at ease, deftly tucking many of those reporters first names into his answers and lavishing praise on the conditions at Augusta National and even long-time rival Tiger Woods, who will miss his first Masters in 20 years while recovering from back surgery. "Its a weird feeling not having him here, isnt it?" Mickelson said, unbidden. Then again, he could afford to be gracious. Mickelson sat down at the podium fresh off a big win in one of those high-stakes practice rounds for which hes become notorious "Curious on practice rounds," a reporter said. "Watching former champions going out with younger players, youve done that in the past, and the mentoring that goes on in the early part of this week. Just curious the extent that you do that now as a past champion." "Yeah, mentoring or wagering," Mickelson said to laughter. "Either way you want to look at it. "Rickie Fowler and I were partners today and he went on a tear. He shot 30 the front nine; he eagled 13, he birdied 17 and 18, threw another one on 15, I think. Just played remarkable golf. It was fun," Mickelson added, "to have him as my partner." "Speaking of wagering," another reporter asked a few moments later, "I head you lost a dollar to a patron behind the sixth green; couldnt get up and down. Is that right?" Mickelson tried not to blush. "He was mouthing off about hard shot, get this up and down, no chance, blah, blah, blah. And it wasnt that hard a shot, and I should have gotten it up and down and I did hit a good shot. I had a 7-footer straight uphill and I missed it, and I had to pay him," he said. "Thats what happens when you lose." "Do you always carry small bills?" came the follow-up. ";Did he have change?" "I had to get a five from a caddie," Mickelson replied, trying harder not to blush. Seahawks Jerseys Authentic China. "I dont." The longer he goes on spinning tales that are insightful or funny -- and sometimes both -- the more Mickelson sounds like one of the games elder statesmen. But unlike Jack Nicklaus, 74, and Arnold Palmer, 84, who reminisced about his last major win 50 years ago, Mickelson is still a very real threat to win every time he tees it up. Hes still ranked No. 5 in the world, but hasnt had a top-10 finish this season and his last win was last summers almost magical victory at the British Open. More problematic, perhaps, Mickelson has been hobbled by back and muscle injuries for months, not pronouncing himself "100 per cent healthy until last week. He even admitted to some nerves "because I always like coming into this week with a win. ... being in contention a few times and having that confidence and experience to build on." But if Mickelson was concerned about his chances, he might have been the only one in the room. "Now that youve won five Majors," came the question, "how cognizant are you of climbing the ladder of historical greats where you have (Lee) Trevino at six, Arnie at seven? Is that something you think about, where you stand in relation to those figures?" "Not really," Mickelson began. "But I do know that Arnold and Tiger have four jackets and I have three. I know Jack has six, but nothing I can do about that right now. Im just trying to get back to where the two ahead of me are." Yet its hard to imagine Mickelson having more fun with yet another green jacket than he did with the previous ones. He slept in it the first night after winning, wore it in the drive-through line at Krispy Kreme one morning, and donned it at dinner more often than a colour-blind waiter. Even though Mickelson could have gone on for hours, the moderator signalled last question "What are your strongest memories of being on 18 10 years ago?" he was asked. "What comes right to mind?" "I jumped so high I almost hit lightning that day," Mickelson replied. "Unfortunately the photographers, they just didnt time it right, so its very, yeah, I felt like that was an unfair assessment of that leap. Because I probably could have dunked a basketball if need be." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz