Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Allianzlogos
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.03.2018 04:49
GLENDALE, Ariz. [url=http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/kris-draper-jersey/]Kris Draper Jersey[/url] . -- Los Angeles Dodger Antworten

GLENDALE, Ariz. Kris Draper Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers right-hander Zack Greinke left his start against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday after throwing just four pitches because of a mild right calf strain. "I think its minor, but well see," Greinke said. "I dont know exactly what it was, but it felt kind of like a cramp." Grienke was making his first spring start after saying he had "zero interest" making the trip for the Dodgers two regular-season games in Sydney, Australia, March 22-23 against Arizona. But now Geinke says hed like to start a game Sydney Cricket Ground. "If were going to be there, which obviously we are, then, yes, Id like to pitch over there," he said. "Im looking forward to flying over there. "No one wants me to say it this way, but in my vote, if we could go over there, my vote was not to," he said. "But more people wanted to go than not. So, now that we are going, I want to be there. I dont want to not go and have the rest of the team go and have to play and me sit here watching. I also dont want to go over there and watch. I want to go over there and play, since thats what were doing." His initial comments, he said, were based on concerns that the trip would alter his spring training. "Its just the routine thing," he said. "I want to pitch good. I want to win games. When youre forced to do something youre not used to doing, its harder to be able to do it at the best of your abilities. Its still possible, but it makes it harder. "Ive never been real big on what peoples perceptions are of me," Grienke added. "The only goal is to try to win as many games as possible." Greinke left the mound after throwing two pitches to the Diamondbacks second hitter, Cliff Pennington. He retired Tony Campana on two pitches. Following the second pitch to Pennington, Dodgers manager Don Mattingly and Stan Conte, chief of the clubs medical staff, rushed to the mound. Greinke threw a couple of warmup pitches and then headed for the clubhouse. "I just was walking around the mound a little bit," Greinke said. "I didnt think I was going to need to come out this time, but after talking to them, thats what they decided. Id like to see how it feels later." Mike Green Jersey . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. Evgeny Svechnikov Jersey . -- Raiders wide receiver Jacoby Ford made it through a third straight practice without any setbacks and expects to play in Oaklands regular-season finale against San Diego. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/nicklas-lidstrom-jersey/ . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2.Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Joique Bell and Calvin Johnson each scored twice as the Detroit Lions grabbed a 34-17 victory over the Chicago Bears on Thanksgiving. Matthew Stafford was 34-for-45 for 390 yards with two touchdown passes for the Lions (8-4), who bounced back from a pair of road losses to Arizona and New England. The victory moves Detroit a half-game back of Green Bay for first place in the NFC North. The Packers host the Patriots on Sunday. Bell totaled 91 yards on 23 carries while Johnson had 11 catches for 146 yards for Detroit, which had lost nine straight games in its traditional Thanksgiving Day game, but have now won its past two thanks to this win and a victory over Green Bay last year. Jay Cutler was 31-for-48 for 280 yards with a pair of touchdown passes to Alshon Jeffery along with two interceptions for the Bears (5-7), who had won their previous two coming into the contest. Jeffery had nine catches for 71 yards. Final Score: Philadelphia 33, Dallas 10 Arlington, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Mark Sanchez threw a touchdown pass and ran for another score as the Philadelphia Eagles seized sole possession of first place in the NFC East with a 33-10 win over the Dallas Cowboys. Sanchez had 217 yards on 20-of-29 passing, and LeSean McCoy posted 159 yards and a touchdown on 25 carries for the Eagles (9-3), who raced out to a 14-0 first- quarter lead and never looked back on their way to improving to 6-0 on Thanksgiving. The only thing preventing the score from being even more lopsided was Philadelphias inefficiency in the red zone. The Eagles scored a touchdown only once and settled for four Cody Parkey field goals in five tripss, but it didnt come back to haunt them because of a strong defensive effort. Vladimir Konstantinov Jersey. The Eagles ended Tony Romos consecutive games streak with a touchdown pass at 38 and held league rushing leader DeMarco Murray to under 100 yards. Romo completed 18-of-29 passes for 199 yards and threw two interceptions as Dallas (8-4) dropped its third straight home game. Murray failed to reach the century mark for only the second time in 2014. He finished with a season-low 73 yards on 20 carries against the Eagles. The teams will meet again in Philadelphia on Dec. 14. Final Score: Seattle 19, San Francisco 3 San Francisco, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. The outspoken cornerback, whose key defensive stop against San Francisco receiver Michael Crabtree in Januarys NFC Championship Game helped vault the Seahawks into the Super Bowl, picked off Colin Kaepernick twice as Seattle (8-4) limited the 49ers offense to just 164 total yards. Russell Wilson completed 15-of-22 passes for 236 yards and a touchdown pass to Robert Turbin, Marshawn Lynch ran for 104 yards on 20 carries and Steven Hauschka kicked five field goals for the Seahawks, who have won five of their last six games. The Seahawks now sit all alone for second place in the NFC West behind Arizona, which owns a 9-2 record heading into its matchup against Atlanta on Sunday. Kaepernick threw for 121 yards on 16-of-29 passing as the 49ers (7-5) had their three-game win streak come to an end. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz