Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Allianzlogos
zhanjiao1212 Offline

17.08.2018 05:07
njured. Nacho is a quality player who can play that role, as can Sergio Ramos as a Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Since Jerome Bettis retired after the 2005 NFL season, the Pittsburgh Steelers have searched for a big, bruising running back in his mould. John Carlson Jersey . The list of hopefuls has been long, if not particularly distinguished. Verron Haynes, Najee Davenport, Carey Davis, Gary Russell, Frank Summers, Jonathan Dwyer and Isaac Redman all failed to consistently provide production in short-yardage and goal line situations. Enter LeGarrette Blount. The 6-foot, 250-pound veteran certainly looks the part. And while he has a long way to go to be mentioned with the likes of Bettis, there have been plenty of flashes during his four seasons in the league. Blount averaged 5.0 yards per carry while splitting time with Stevan Ridley in New England last season, and gashed the Indianapolis Colts for 166 yards and four touchdowns in the playoffs. Though second-year back LeVeon Bell remains the starter, Blount is confident he can make an impact no matter what situation. "I know they brought me in here to run the football, so I hope there are plenty of carries to go around," Blount said Wednesday. "I know that LeVeon is going to get his fair share, so I hope theres enough for all of us." Bell, last years second-round pick, missed the opening three games while recovering from a preseason foot injury. But he still played nearly 700 snaps, a heavy workload the 6-foot-1, 230-pound Bell managed with ease. Still, the Steelers will find opportunities to go from the patient and pragmatic Bell to the bruising Blount, with the emphasis on bruising. "Thats my running style," Blount said. "Thats how I run the football, and I feel like (Bell) is also a big, tough running back, too. So, thats just how this team is built, with a physical running game, and I think thats what theyre trying to get back to. So, hopefully, we can do that." Blount noted a balanced offence is needed to make a run to the Super Bowl such as the ones by Seattle and Denver last year. The champion Seahawks had Marshawn Lynch running the ball and Russell Wilson throwing it, while the Broncos ran the ball with Knowshon Moreno when Peyton Manning wasnt breaking NFL passing records. "I think its huge for us to (sign Blount), because Ive always said that we need to be a balanced offence," quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. "So, we need to run the ball. We need to be great at running the ball, and weve got guys that want to be great at running the ball. So, hopefully, we can do it and do it successfully." Blount added that while his body type and size make him an ideal power back, he has a variety of skill sets, such as catching the football and running away from defenders in the open field. But he certainly has proven he can run over them as well. Those attributes, combined with Bells slashing style, should give the Steelers a solid one-two punch. "I think we have a really good mix of running backs," Blount said. "(But) Ive seen the NFL Network, and they have these top 10 or top five running back duos in the NFL. I noticed that were not one of them, and I dont like it. In all honesty, I believe theyre downgrading the skill level that we have in our backfield. . I think thats kind of disrespectful." Does that mean Blount and Bell have something to prove? "Were not going to go out here and go on about how were not in that group," Blount said. "But were going to go out there and show that we belong there with our performance." NOTES: RB Dri Archer has missed the opening two OTAs, just like linebacker Jordan Zumwalt from UCLA, because his school is on the quarters system and their class has not yet graduated. . OTAs continue Thursday and also run Tuesday through Thursday next week. Mike Gartner Jersey . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. Washington Capitals Jerseys . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. http://www.authentichockeyshopcapitals.com/authentic-nathan-walker-capitals-jersey/ . - Olympic champion Marielle Thompson accomplished her mission of defending her skicross World Cup title at Nakiska Ski Area on Saturday.MADRID, Spain -- Real Madrid defender Alvaro Arbeloa will be sidelined for nearly two months by a knee injury, putting the Spain internationals participation at the World Cup in jeopardy. Arbeloa said his right knee is worse than he thought "but if everything goes well, Ill be out from six-to-eight weeks." The 31-year-old right back has been a regular for Spain since it won the 2008 European Championship, but was left out of coach Vicente del Bosques last squad list. Nevertheless, the former Liverpool player hopes to return by May. "Hopefully I make it back in time to play in the Champions League final if Madrid make it and the World Cup if Im picked," Arbeloa said. Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said Friday that Dani Carvajal will take over for Arbeloa, who has one goal from 28 appearances for the Spanish leaders. "Arbeloas absence is a big loss for us," Ancelotti said. "Weve worked with Nacho (Fernandez) at the position in case Carvajal gets injured. Nacho is a quality player who can play that role, as can Sergio Ramos as a last option." Madrid leads Atletico Madrid by three points, and is four points ahead of Barcelona. Unlike former ccoach Jose Mourinho, Ancelotti is showing an ability to keep Madrids array of talented players and egos content despite having to relegate many to the bench. Alex Chiasson Jersey. Spain midfielder Francisco "Isco" Alarcon and Spain under-21 talents Jese Rodriguez and Asier Illarramendi have been reduced to substitute minutes with Madrids attack of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale in great form. "All of the players are ready to play," said Ancelotti, who even compared Isco to former AC Milan player Clarence Seedorf. "I talk to them all and tell them they might just play one minute but it could be the most important minute of the season." The Italian coach also dismissed reports that forward Angel Di Maria preferred to sit out against Malaga rather than risk a booking and subsequent ban that would see the Argentine miss next weeks showdown with Barcelona. "Id be surprised if Di Maria didnt want to play against Malaga. Im not going to choose my teams worrying about bookings or things like that," Ancelotti said. "If Di Maria is shown a card then someone else will fill in for him against Barca, its not a problem." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz