Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.08.2018 05:07
around, and Harbaugh and Baalke did just that and gave him a fresh start last season. James served as the punt returner Sunday Antworten

SILVIS, Ill. Frank Gore 49ers Jersey . -- Brian Harman admitted he felt the pressure. The 27-year-old, in his third full season on the PGA Tour, hadnt been in the final twosome in the final round until Sunday. He held the lead entering the final round of the John Deere Classic, and looked at the scoreboard after hitting a poor shot into the eighth green. "I saw the guys were playing well, so thats when I felt it, but I was able to hit three really good shots on No. 9 to birdie, and that kind of got me going," Harman said. He kept going all the way to his first victory on the Tour, using three straight birdies down the stretch to hold off Zach Johnson by one stroke. Harman had a 5-under 66 in the final round for a 22-under-262 total to earn $846,000 and the last exemption for next weeks British Open. Johnson had the best round of the day at 7-under 64. "It was very hard, probably one of the hardest things Ive ever tried to do in my life," Harman said. "Just trying not to let your mind run wild is the hardest part out there." Two years ago, Harman played with Johnson in a late pairing of the Deere that Johnson won, and learned a great deal about how to handle the heat. "I talked to Zach about it, and he felt I was trying to get out of his way a little too much and that I needed to stake my ground a little bit," Harman said. He did so Sunday beginning on the par-5 second hole, sinking a 4-foot putt after a 223-yard approach. That jumped him to 19 under and set the tone. His bogey on No. 5 became only a momentary speed bump once he birdied No. 9. He led Johnson and Scott Brown by a stroke at the turn and was ahead by as many as three strokes after his final birdie, a 6-footer on No. 16. Jhonattan Vegas had a 65 to finished tied for third with Jerry Kelly (66) at 265. Scott Brown (68) and Tim Clark (67) tied for fifth another shot back. Three-time winner Steve Stricker fell off the pace set by Harman on the front nine, then fell off the leader board with a double-bogey on the par-3 12th. His approach ended up in high brush behind and below the green. "It was hard to play after that," Stricker said. "I was just trying to get it in without getting in Brians way." Stricker finished with a 72 and a tie for 11th at 269. Brown was tied with Johnson and Clark briefly midway through the round, but played the back nine in par 36 and fell back. Clark, the lone contender with a long putter, bogeyed No. 9 to fall out of the joint lead. Harman, whose best previous finishes were ties for third place, also earned his first invitations to the Masters and the Tournament of Champions. He tried to block that out along the way. "When those thoughts enter, its like whats the best way to get those things you want," Harman said. He got his third eagle in 19 holes when he eagled the par-5 second for the second straight day. He sank a 4-foot putt after a brilliant approach from 223 yards. A bogey on No. 5 was offset by a birdie on the ninth, the most difficult hole on the front nine. Harman stood 19-under at the turn, and added a birdie at No. 10 to go to 20 under. Johnson started three strokes behind Harman, but caught him by the 14th hole, when he tapped in from 10 inches for his third birdie in five holes and sixth of the day. Harman came to the drivable par-4 14th minutes later, and after watching Stricker scramble for a par, got up and down from a greenside bunker with a 14-foot birdie putt. He added birdies on the next two holes to pull away from the field. With a two-shot cushion on the 18th tee, a bogey on the final hole didnt hurt him. "Hes always been known as a gritty player that plays pretty simple golf," Johnson said of Harman, a neighbour on St. Simons Island, Georgia. "To me it was just a matter of time." Defending champion Jordan Spieth finished in a tie for seventh after a closing 66 for 268. He was joined by Bo Van Pelt, Ryan Moore and Johnson Wagner. Jordan Niebrugge of Mequon, Wisconsin, the only amateur to make the cut, fired his third straight round in the 60s and finished at 10-under 274. Tarvarius Moore 49ers Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve. Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/ . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday.SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco 49ers released wide receiver and return man Kyle Williams on Tuesday after three-plus seasons, while also waiving cornerback Perrish Cox. Linebacker Nick Moody was activated from the injured reserve/designated for return list Tuesday. The rookie returned to practice Oct. 23 for the first time since Week 1, when he went on injured reserve with the designation to return after breaking his hand. Moody is a sixth-round draft pick who transitioned from playing safety. "Decisions like these are always difficult, especially at this time of year," 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. "Kyle and Perrish have represented the 49ers organization very well, both on and off the field. We appreciate their dedication and contributions and wish them all the best." Williams agent, Wynn Silberman, was told of the move Tuesday by the reigning NFC champions. "Were looking forward to the opportunity to compete within the league somewhere this year," Silberman said. "Were very appreciative of the San Francisco 49ers organization for the opportunity to contribute." Williams missed last seasons run to the Super Bowl -- a 34-31 loss to the Ravens -- because of a serious knee injury but remained a key member of the team and was honoured with the teams Ed Block Courage Award. San Francisco (6-3) is looking for more production in the passing game, and Williams had fallen on the depth chart with the return of Mario Manningham for Sundays 10-9 loss to the Carolina Panthers. In addition, 2012 leading wideout Michael Crabtree resumed practice last week for the first time since undergoing surgery in May for a torn right Achilles tendon. Coach Jim Harbaugh wouldnt say whether Crabtree might be ready in time for Sundays game at New Orleans (7-2). The 25-year-old Williams, a native of nearby San Jose, has 12 catches for 113 yards and no touchdowns this season after beginning the season as the No. 2 receiver opposite Anquan Boldin. On special teams, he had 12 punt returns for 61 yards and seven kickoff returns for 134 yards. A sixth-round pick by the 49ers in the 2010 draft out of Arizona State, Williams returned this season from a torn anterior cruciatee ligament in his left knee that required surgery and ended his 2012 season in late November. Mike McGlinchey Jersey. Just when Williams was on a nice roll last year, he got hurt in a Nov. 25 win at New Orleans. He had 13 catches for 212 yards and a touchdown in the first 11 games of 2012. Williams dedicated this season to former Sun Devils teammate, Tyrice Thompson, who died Feb. 2 from injuries suffered when he was stabbed Jan. 27 while working at a popular Scottsdale, Ariz., nightclub. Williams added a No. 81 tattoo on his inner left forearm to honour Thompson. Williams will long be remembered for his two costly fumbles in a 20-17 overtime loss to the New York Giants in the NFC championship game following the 2011 season. That included losing a fumble on a punt return in overtime that set up Lawrence Tynes winning field goal. Williams -- who had a concussion late in the 2011 season -- immediately took responsibility for the mistake, but received death threats and was harassed on social media. "I learned a lot of things from Kyle," running back and returner LaMichael James said. "I dont think you can judge him on one or two games. Hes done a lot of great things. Im just trying to pick up the slack and do it for my team." In April 2012, a recording came out of former Saints defensive co-ordinator Gregg Williams instructing players in January to "put a lick" on Kyle Williams to see if he had lingering effects from a concussion. The NFC West champion 49ers beat Drew Brees and favoured New Orleans 36-32 in the NFC divisional playoffs. Gregg Williams oversaw and contributed money to the illegal bounty fund for planned vicious hits on opponents. The 49ers vowed to stick by Williams and keep him around, and Harbaugh and Baalke did just that and gave him a fresh start last season. James served as the punt returner Sunday for the first time, though Harbaugh didnt say if he would do so against the Saints. James had been inactive for the previous three games. "Its something I can get better at each and every week," James said. "Its something Ive got to grow at, but it was fun. It meant a lot (to be back). I got the feel back just going out there and playing." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz