Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.08.2018 05:44
3 saves. "He came down with a lot of speed. He made a g Antworten

HAMILTON, Ont. Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey . -- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats placed quarterback Zach Collaros on the six-game injured list Monday. The CFL team confirmed the news on its official Twitter account. According to TSNs Matthew Scianitti, Collaros has not had any setbacks, but has not been cleared for anything other than soft toss without pads. If Collaros progresses well, the team can pull him off sooner, with no penalty. There are unlimited chances to pull a player off without a cap hit unless theyre placed on another six game list. The team would then have to wait until the fifth week to pull a player off without incurring a cap hit. Collaros has been out with head and back injuries after taking a hard hit from Edmonton Eskimos linebacker Odell Willis in a 28-24 loss on July 4. Collaros was flattened on the play after taking a helmet to the chin area. The league fined Willis for the high hit. Backups Jeremiah Masoli and Dan LeFevour have split time under centre for the 1-3 Tiger-Cats. Collaros, a 25-year-old native of Steubenville, Ohio, was tabbed as the No. 1 quarterback after signing with Hamilton in the off-season. He has completed 23 of 41 passes for 212 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions through two games this season. Collaros spent his first two CFL seasons with the Toronto Argonauts. Also Monday, the Tiger-Cats added defensive back Harold Mutobola and defensive end Kiante Tripp to their practice roster. E.J. Gaines Jersey . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt. Austin Corbett Browns Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Youth-Zane-Gonzalez-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Zach Johnson is like most players at the World Challenge, not sure whether hes still playing in 2013 or if hes in the middle of the new wraparound season that officially started in October.(Sports Network) - Ryan Smyth and the Edmonton Oilers will try to win their sixth in a row for the first time in over nine years tonight when they visit the Los Angeles Kings. Smyth might hear some boos from the Kings faithful tonight after asking for a trade out of L.A. after last season, but the veteran is more concerned with taking care of business on the ice. "Its a game against my former teammates and its going to be what its going to be, so just go out and hopefully get the win," said Smyth. The winger took care of business in last game, scoring twice in the Oilers 4-2 victory over the Blues on Sunday. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, the leagues Rookie of the Month for October, added two assists to give him five goals and six helpers over his first 11 games. Shawn Horcoff and Jordan Eberle also scored and Nikolai Khabibulin made 28 saves as the Oilers won five in a row for the first time since Dec. 3-11, 2009. They havent run off six consecutive victories since March 14-26, 2002. Edmontons hot start has it tied with Chicago and Dallas for the most points in the Western Conference, but Smyth knows that things can change in a hurry, especially with the Oilers set to begin a six-game road trip tonight. They are 1-1-1 as the guest so far. "Obviously, you are only as good as your last shift or your last game," said Smyth. "As a group, weve built a string of wins together, which is great, but now weve got to take it on the road." The game also marks a renewal of the budding rivalry between young stars Drew Doughty and Taylor Hall. Last January Doughty caught Hall with a hard hip check, and when the two met again a month later, Hall dropped Doughty with the butt-end of a stick to the face. "I was just trying to get body position and unfortunately I got him right in the face," Hall told TSN after the incident. "I didnt mean to or anything but I guess that aa little bit of payback is nice. Custom Browns Jerseys. "I played against Drew in the OHL a lot," continued Hall. "Hes a great player and I have a lot of respect for him and how he plays the game, but were just competitors playing against each other." Edmonton will be thin at the blue line to start the trip. Andy Sutton was suspended for five games for an illegal hit to the head last Friday versus Colorado and isnt eligible to return until Nov. 11 after sitting out Sundays win. Also, defenseman Cam Barker was scratched before the Blues game with a sore shoulder and Ryan Whitney is already out with a knee injury, so Edmonton recalled Colten Teubert from the minors on Wednesday. Teubert could make his NHL debut tonight against a Kings club that dealt him to the Oilers on Feb. 28 of last year for Dustin Penner. Having dropped three of their last four, the Kings will try to avoid getting caught up in Smyths return and just try to get a win following Sundays 3-2 loss to the Avalanche. The decisive goal came early, when Colorados Matt Duchene beat Jonathan Quick, who had 13 saves. "He came down with a lot of speed. He made a great shot," Quick said. "He put it in a great spot. I dont think me or the defenseman could have played it any differently." Anze Kopitar and Scott Parse each had power-play goals for the Kings, while Jarret Stoll notched an assist to give him 299 career points. A bulk of those points came early on in Stolls career as he spent his first five seasons with the Oilers. Los Angeles will play six of its next seven on home ice and is slated to have winger Simon Gagne back in action after an injury held him out of Sundays game. He was able to return to practice this week. The Kings swept their four-game series with the Oilers last year and are 8-0-4 in the past 12 meetings, dropping all four contests in a shootout. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz