Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.08.2018 05:44
hey are widely expected to target a left tackle Antworten

CALGARY -- While Jeremy Wotherspoons Olympic comeback bid took a major hit on Saturday, several other athletes took a step closer to realizing their dreams. Travis Swanson Jersey . On the first day of the Olympic trials for Canadas long-track speedskating team, Wotherspoon finished sixth in the mens 500 metres. According to Sean Ireland, Speed Skating Canadas long-track program director, that wont be good enough for the four-time Olympian from Red Deer, Alta., to earn a spot to represent Canada at the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. "The top four have a chance of being selected to the Olympic team," Ireland said. Canadas Olympic long-track speedskating team, which will consist of 10 women and eight men for all disciplines, will be announced on Jan. 22. Wotherspoons brother-in-law Jamie Gregg, from Edmonton, finished first in the mens 500 metres with a combined two-race time of 69.15. "The whole year Ive been kind of trying to focus on Sochi, not wanting to take this for granted, but at the same time I wanted to be building through this and up into Sochi," said Gregg. "Were going to go back and train hard after this and hopefully I can do a lot better because Im going to have to do better if I want to do what I want to do in Sochi." Finishing in the second, third and fourth spots respectively were Calgarys Gilmore Junio (69.31 seconds), William Dutton of Humbolt, Sask. (69.38) and Quebec Citys Muncef Ouardi (69.41). Wotherspoon found himself in third spot after the first race before falling out of contention after his second 500 metres around Calgarys Olympic Oval track. "In the first race I was almost the same time as guys who won medals at the world cups in the fall," said Wotherspoon, who still holds the world record of 34.03 seconds set in Salt Lake City in 2007. "I was pretty happy to be that close. That makes it even more disappointing to have the second race that I had." Wotherspoon said he hasnt decided whether hell race in the mens 1,000 metres on Monday or not. "Right now I feel a bit tired and disappointed so I have to refocus for that," said Wotherspoon, while noting that he believes both Gregg and Junio have great shots at winning medals in Sochi. "Jamie and Gilmore for sure have shots at medals in Sochi based on what theyve done so far this year and what I know theyre capable of. It would have been nice to go there with them as a skater." In the womens 500 metres, Christine Nesbitt of London, Ont., finished first with a two-race time of 76.45 seconds. "This definitely makes me feel good about things," said Nesbitt, who will also compete on Monday in the womens 1,000 metres and on Thursday in the 1,500 metres. "Of course, I still have two more distances Id like to qualify in, my best distances, so Ill see how those go." Rounding out the top four were Marsha Hudey of White City, Sask. (76.91 seconds), Calgarys Anastasia Bucsis (76.93) and Red Deers Danielle Wotherspoon-Gregg (77.08), who his Wotherspoons sister and is married to Gregg. Also on Saturday, Winnipegs Brittany Schussler won in the womens 3,000 metres, while Mathieu Giroux of Point-aux-Trembles, Que., finished first in the mens 5,000 metres to virtually earn themselves spots at the Winter Olympics. "I cant wrap my head around it," Schussler said. "Ive been so, so nervous. I knew that that was my spot and that that was my race to win. I cant even believe it -- I cant even comprehend -- that that Im going to Sochi." A member of Canadas gold-medal winning mens pursuit team in Vancouver, Giroux said this was his best race of the season. "The last two months Ive had some back issues that were slowing down my progression," he said. "We fixed a lot of the back problems in the last month. Also, I had troubles with my skates in the straight away to get proper glide, so we fixed the inside of the boots. That helped also." Custom New York Jets Jerseys . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Trenton Cannon Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. http://www.authenticjetsfootballonline.com/authentic-travis-swanson-jets-jersey/ . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were third with 210.84 points. Teammates Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto were fourth. Duhamel and Radford, who were seventh at the Sochi Olympics, also won bronze at last years world championships in London, Ont.With Super Bowl 50 a distant memory and the combine in the books, 32 NFL teams are turning their attention to one of the most important dates in the calendar year – the beginning of free agency. For 31 of those teams, the 2015 season ended in disappointment and free agency offers an opportunity to address the weaknesses on their roster which made them fall short. Ins & outs Live blog with all the latest news The Denver Broncos closed out the season as champions but general manager John Elway may have more work to do than anyone with a host of key players set to hit the market. At 5pm (GMT) on March 7, NFL teams are permitted to enter into contract negotiations with agents of pending unrestricted free agents. At 5pm (GMT) on March 9, the 2016 league year and free agency period officially begin and contracts with players can be signed. Here is what each team in the AFC will be looking to accomplish...Baltimore Ravens Ravens wont want to lose Kelechi Osemele (left) Biggest Need: Cornerback. The Ravens need help in the secondary. They managed just six interceptions last season, ranking last in the NFL. Lardarius Webb is transitioning from cornerback to free safety and Baltimore need to find someone to start opposite Jimmy Smith.Free agent to keep: Kelechi Osemele is one of better guards in the NFL and is also capable of playing either tackle spot. That makes him a highly valuable commodity in free agency but it is important for Baltimore to try and keep him, given the uncertainty surrounding the future of left tackle Eugene Monroe.Free agent to target: The Ravens have limited cap space and will not be shopping at the sharp end of the market. Rashad Johnson was tied for the Arizona Cardinals lead in interceptions last season with five and could give Baltimore a ball-hawking presence at the back end of their secondary.Buffalo Bills Could Greg Hardy (left) bring some fighting spirit to Buffalo? Biggest Need: Defensive end. The Bills were supposed to have one of the NFLs best defensive lines in 2015 but the unit underperformed, managing only 21 sacks - good for 31st in the league. Mario Williams was cut and Buffalo will have to replace him.Free agent to keep: Cordy Glenn has emerged as one of the NFLs better left tackles in his four seasons in the NFL and the Bills need to work out a long-term extension after applying the franchise tag to him.Free agent to target: Would Rex Ryan take a high risk, high reward gamble on troubled defensive end Greg Hardy? He would be a huge asset to that defence if Ryan could keep him in line.Cincinnati Bengals George Iloka #43 will be a priority for the Bengals Biggest Need: Safety. The Bengals could be set for a lot of turnover in the secondary with both starting safeties, Reggie Nelson and George Iloka, scheduled to hit free agency along with cornerbacks Adam Pacman Jones and Leon Hall.Free agent to keep: Of the four free agents in the secondary listed above, all are aged 31 or older except Iloka, who is 26. His age is likely to make him the priority for Cincinnati.Free agent to target: Re-signing their own free agents will be the Bengals primary concern but adding a defensive tackle to pair with Geno Atkins would be a big boost to the defence. Nick Fairley, who spent last season with the Rams, would be a nice fit.Cleveland Browns Cleveland must move on from the ill-fated Johnny Manziel spell Biggest Need: Quarterback. Few teams in the NFL have a bleaker history at the games most important position. The Browns will hope to finally land a franchise quarterback in the draft, where they will hold the No 2 pick.Free agent to keep: Mitchell Schwartz has developed into one of the NFLs best right tackles during his time in Cleveland and is worth the lucrative deal he will demand to return.Free agent to target: The Browns hope Josh Gordon will return in 2016 but with Travis Benjamin scheduled to hit free agency they have no one to play opposite him. Marvin Jones would fit nicely as a No 2 wide receiver.Denver Broncos Von Miller strips Cam Newton leading to a Broncos touchdown at the Super Bowl Biggest Need: Quarterback. Peyton Manning is expected to retire and Brock Osweiler is a free agent. Bringing Osweiler back will be a priority for general manager John Elway.Free agent to keep: The Broncos won the Super Bowl thanks to their defence and Von Miller is easily the best player on it. They have put the franchise tag on him and now must work out a long-term deal.Free agent to target: The interior of Denvers offensive line is a weakness - especially with left guard Evan Mathis a free agent. Signing centre Stefen Wisniewski from Jacksonville Jaguars would be a big help.Houston Texans Could Doug Martin end up in Houston? Biggest Need: Quarterback. Brian Hoyer proved unequivocally he is not the answer for Houston in the playoffs last season with a disastrous display against the Kansas City Chiefs. Bill OBrien needs to upgrade this position.Free agent to keep: The Texans have question marks on the interior of their offensive line with guard Brandon Brooks and centre Ben Jones both free agents. Brooks is the superior player and will be the priority to re-sign.Free agent to target: With the uncertainty at quarterback, the Texans need to be able to run the ball effectively to keep the offence on track. Signing Doug Martin - who was second in the NFL with 1,402 rushing yards in 2015 - would help them do that. Arian Foster has been cut and his replacement is not currently on the roster.. Teddy Bridgewater Jersey. .Indianapolis Colts Protecting Andrew Luck (right) is a priority Biggest Need: Guard. Andrew Luck took a lot of punishment behind the Colts sub-par offensive line last season. Ryan Grigson cannot allow that to continue and must find players who can protect the face of the franchise.Free agent to keep: Jerrell Freeman was outstanding at inside linebacker for the Colts last season and must be kept.Free agent to target: Baltimore Ravens guard Kelechi Osemele can play four spots along the offensive line and would be a big upgrade for Indianapolis.Jacksonville Jaguars Stefen Wisniewski was an impressive Jacksonville Jaguars acquisition Biggest Need: Defence. The Jaguars surrendered 4,291 passing yards in 2015. That was fourth-worst in the NFL. They need to upgrade their secondary and their pass rush.Free agent to keep: Stefen Wisniewski was a steady presence at centre for Jacksonville after arriving from Oakland and is likely to be a priority to re-sign.Free agent to target: The Jaguars have a ton of cap space and can afford to shop at the top of the market. With that in mind, they should front-load a big offer for defensive end Olivier Vernon, who received the transition tag from the Miami Dolphins which allows them to match any offer he receives. He could form a nice pass-rushing tandem opposite 2015 No 3 overall pick Dante Fowler.Kansas City Chiefs Kansas Eric Berry has been franchise tagged Biggest Need: Safety. The Chiefs have a few key members of their secondary hitting free agency including their top three safeties Eric Berry, Tyvon Branch and Husain Abdullah as well as cornerback Sean Smith.Free agent to keep: Kansas City has placed the franchise tag on Eric Berry and will hope to build their defence around him.Free agent to target: Evan Mathis was excellent at guard last season for Denver and with Jeff Allen scheduled for free agency, the Chiefs have a need at that position. Signing Mathis would have the added benefit of weakening an AFC West division rival.Miami Dolphins Ndamukong Suhs bumper contract has limited Miamis recruitment options Biggest Need: Cornerback. Brent Grimes play really deteriorated last season and he is still the best corner on the roster. The Dolphins need help at this position.Free agent to keep: Miami has placed the transition tag on defensive end Olivier Vernon, giving the right to match any contract offer he receives, but that will be difficult if a team rich with cap space front-loads an offer sheet.Free agent to target: Miami has very limited cap space after making Ndamukong Suh the most expensive defensive player in NFL history 12 months ago. Injury-prone New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara could be worth a gamble on a short-term deal.New England Patriots Rishard Matthews could be an intelligent swoop for New England Biggest Need: Wide receiver. Outside of Julian Edelman, the Patriots dont have much at receiver. Brandon LaFell was released by New England after failing to score a touchdown in 2015. They need a big-bodied perimeter receiver who can stretch the field.Free agent to keep: Akiem Hicks performed really well in a defensive tackle rotation after arriving in a mid-season trade with New Orleans.Free agent to target: Rishard Matthews performed well at wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins before missing time with a rib injury and could be a nice fit in the New England offence.New York Jets Can Ryan Fitzpatrick be a reliable long-term option? Biggest Need: Quarterback. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a free agent who is likely to return on a short-term deal but the Jets need to start thinking about their future at the position.Free agent to keep: Muhammad Wilkerson is one of the best defensive linemen in the NFL. The Jets cannot afford to let him leave for nothing, although they may be willing to consider trade offers given their cap situation and their other options at that position.Free agent to target: Seattle Seahawks outside linebacker Bruce Irvin would give the Jets an edge pass-rushing presence they have lacked for years.Oakland Raiders How much would Donald Penn (right) be worth? Biggest Need: Secondary help. Future Hall-of-Famer Charles Woodson has retired and will need to be replaced at safety while the Raiders also need to find a cover corner.Free agent to keep: Donald Penn has been a solid presence at left tackle for Oakland since arriving from Tampa Bay and the team will be keen to re-sign him.Free agent to target: Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Sean Smith would be a big upgrade for Oakland at corner.Pittsburgh Steelers Eric Weddle would be a gamble but Pittsburgh need a safety Biggest Need: Cornerback. Two of the Steelers top three corners, William Gay and Brandon Boykin, are free agents.Free agent to keep: Kelvin Beachum is an ascending player at left tackle though a torn ACL suffered in October will limit his value on the open market.Free agent to target: Despite Eric Weddles time with the Chargers in San Diego ending on a sour note, he is still one of top safeties in the NFL and his experience would give a huge boost to the Steelers secondary.San Diego Chargers Joseph Barksdale (left) must be kept on board Biggest Need: Safety. The Chargers need just about everything but particularly a safety or two to replace Eric Weddle.Free agent to keep: The injury-plagued Chargers offensive line was one of the worst in the NFL last season but their most consistent performer was right tackle Joseph Barksdale. He should be re-signed.Free agent to target: The Chargers have struggled to stop the run in recent seasons. Signing New York Jets defensive tackle Damon Harrison would help address that problem and give them a building block in the middle of their defence.Tennessee Titans Centre Alex Mack would be a good fit Biggest Need: Offensive line. The Titans struggled to protect Marcus Mariota in his rookie season. They are widely expected to target a left tackle at the top of the draft and flip Taylor Lewan to right tackle.Free agent to keep: Zach Brown played well for Tennessee at inside linebacker in 2015 and his ability to cover is an asset on passing downs.Free agent to target: Alex Mack voided the last three years of his contract with the Cleveland Browns and he would be a fantastic addition at center for Tennessee. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz