Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

14.08.2018 03:04
just amazing really.Its just a great experience that not many people can say they have so hopefully well be able to take it to Antworten

The St. Custom Bucks Jerseys . Louis Blues have invited defensceman Ryan Whitney to training camp as a professional tryout. Whitney is coming off a season with the Edmonton Oilers where he scored four goals and nine assists in 34 games. Drafted by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the first round (5th overall) in the 2002 NHL Entry Draft, the 30-year-old Whitney has played in 474 NHL games with the Penguins, Anaheim Ducks and Oilers. For his career, hes registered 50 goals and 209 assists. O.J. Mayo Jersey . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. Bucks Jerseys . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. http://www.basketballbucksauthority.com/oscar-robertson-bucks-jersey-c-8/ . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN.The youngest superdraft pick in MLS history happens to be a 19-year-old raised in Bolton, England. Harrison was a freshman at Wake Forest University in North Carolina before he was selected first by Patrick Vieiras New York City FC in the 2016 MLS Superdraft to become the Frenchmans first signing in charge of the club.Born in Stoke-on Trent and raised in Bolton, Harrison spent seven years at Manchester Uniteds academy before moving to USA aged 14. He scored 24 goals and had 33 assists at high-school level before a stand-out single year at college, which saw him selected to play professionally in Major League Soccer.Unfortunately, he arrived to New York harbouring a pelvic injury, spending time in rehab with former Chelsea star Frank Lampard.But the 19-year-old made his debut on Saturday, coming off the bench in the 57th minute against fierce rivals New York Red Bulls. His team-mates were already 5-0 down, conceding a further two to lose 7-0.New York City remain second in the Eastern Conference, though, and ahead of a game against Orlando City on Sunday, we asked Harrison 10 quickfire questions...How are you finding life in New York? Harrison was drafted first in the 2016 MLS Superdraft in January I love it. Having spent time in and out of New York at Manhattan Soccer Club [as a teenager] I had a little feel for it then.It was always a great experience being with them but now Im here its just a whole new experience and Im really enjoying it so far.Why did you leave Manchester Uniteds academy to play soccer in America?My contract was still with Manchester United but my Mum was looking to further my education as well as my soccer career.When we looked at schools in America, the facilities and everything were just out of this world. To be able to get that educational piece as well as maintain a different level of soccer, it was good enough, and I learnt enough at school.It was one of the better moves that Ive done in my life. Its enabled me to become the person I am today and who knows what wouldve happened if I stayed there [at Manchester United]. Im just thankful to have been given the opportunity to come here.What is it like playing with Frank Lampard, Andrea Pirlo and David Villa? Harrison spent time with Frank Lampard while both were injured at the start of the season Its a dream come true. I grew up watching these players and it still amazes me, four months in, that I get to see these guys every day, talk to them about the game and just get their perspective on things. Are the star names approachable and easy to get advice from?Thats the nicest thing about them really is that they dont think of themselves as any better than anyone else.They like to relate to the other guys and give them advice. Theyre really approachable, especially for a young guy like me, I was doing a bit of rehab with Frank and he was giving me some great advice. I got to know him really well.How would you describe your debut? The New York derby was one to forget for New York City FC as they lost 7-0 to their rivals in MLS It took the pressure off a little bit, being 5-0 down at the time, but Patrick told me to go out there and have fun and thats exacctly what I did. Mirza Teletovic Bucks Jersey. The fans have just been so supportive the whole time and I just couldnt ask for any more.As a new player coming in, everyone made me feel so welcome since the moment Ive got here.To finally get out there was a big relief and was very exciting, especially as my Mum was able to make it out for my debut.How did you mentally get through the injury setback? Harrison is thankful for the support he received while he was out injured It was a new experience for me, Ive never really been out for that long before.It was tough for me coming in as a new player. It just felt a bit different, and I felt a little bit out of place at first, but I just kept doing my work, and doing my rehab and doing what the medical staff had to say. Being around Frank and those guys really helped me out a lot. [Teammate] Conor Brandt was a massive help for me, making me feel so comfortable right away and it was great.How did it Patrick Vieira react after the game after suffering a 7-0 loss? Patrick Vieira made Harrison his first NYCFC signing He took out the positives and thats what he does best. He makes the most out of a bad situation and at the end of the day its three points.If you take a step back and look at the league table, and where we are, were not in a bad league position.Were still in a good position and as long as we bounce back from it better than ever and come back stronger then thats the main thing.What is your personal aim for the season?As a new player and a rookie in the league I would like to come in and just make a stance really, impact the game as much as I can, and it would be nice to make the starting 11. New York City fans booed Frank Lampard as he was substituted on during their 7-0 home defeat against rivals New York Red Bulls Do you have ambitions of playing in England?Eventually Id like to come back to Europe and have the pressure of playing in the likes of the Premier League.Thats always been a dream of mine since I was young. For now, this is a great place to start with the guys around me and the coaching staff.Im learning so many new things already so this will be a good starting point. For me, Id hopefully be able to make that move later on in my career.You play Orlando City this weekend, does it excite you playing against the likes of Kaka and Julio Baptista? Kaka is Orlando Citys captain Thats something thats special. I grew up watching these guys so to be on the same team or playing against them is just amazing really.Its just a great experience that not many people can say they have so hopefully well be able to take it to them this weekend.Watch New York City v Orlando City live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 9am on Sunday, May 29. Also See: MLS: Kaka misses pen in draw Lampard brushes off boos WATCH: Lampard booed by own fans Red Bulls win New York derby 7-0 Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz