Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.03.2018 06:17
SAN JOSE, Calif. [url=http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/adam-lowry-jets-jersey-c-32/]Ada m Lowry Jersey[/url] . -- Patrick Marle Antworten

SAN JOSE, Calif. Adam Lowry Jersey . -- Patrick Marleau has had a lot of success against the Edmonton Oilers this season. The Sharks assistant team captain found another way to keep the good times rolling. In the process, he just might have salvaged San Joses hopes of catching Anaheim in the chase for the top spot in the Pacific Division. Marleau scored a tiebreaking goal with 7:29 left in the third period to lift the Sharks to a 5-4 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night after San Jose had squandered a two-goal lead. "I think (Joe Pavelski) actually kicked it over to me in front," said Marleau after notching his 32nd goal of the season. "It was good. I was just able to get it in the back." It was a much-needed win for the Sharks, who came into their final homestand of the season after falling out of first place in the division following back-to-back losses to Winnipeg and Colorado. San Jose has already locked up a playoff spot, but is trying to avoid a first-round matchup against the Los Angeles Kings. The Sharks had blown a 3-1 lead and were 0 for 5 on power plays before Marleau rocketed a shot past Edmonton goalie Ben Scrivens after Scrivens had deflected a one-timer by San Joses Brent Burns. Dan Boyle, Andrew Desjardins and Tommy Wingels also scored for the Sharks, who moved within one point of first-place Anaheim in the Pacific Division. "I still think our team looks lethargic," San Jose coach Todd McLellan said. "Were there but were not really getting it done. Right now were still in a fight, which I think is good for us, to stay focused and have that battling mentality." The Sharks still face an uphill climb. Four of their final five games are against teams in playoff contention. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had two goals and two assists for Edmonton, which lost for the fourth time in five meetings between the teams this season. "We knew coming in we couldnt take penalties but for whatever reason, a couple that we probably shouldnt have taken and it comes back to bite us," Nugent-Hopkins said. "I thought we showed a lot of push-back. The way we climbed back in the game was really big for us. We just have to take some momentum from it." This one nearly got away after San Jose built an early lead. Edmonton scored two goals in a 38-second span in the second period to tie the game, then took the lead when Nugent-Hopkins scored his second goal of the game 6:16 into the third. After Burns tied it off an assist from Joe Thornton, Marleau sent the crowd at SAP Pavilion home happy with his game-winner. Antti Niemi made 25 saves for San Jose. Taylor Hall scored the other goal for Edmonton. Nugent-Hopkins nearly had a hat trick after being credited with a goal in the second, but it was later awarded to Jordan Eberle. Scrivens set an NHL record for most saves in a regular-season shutout when the two teams played on Jan. 29, but wasnt nearly as sharp this time. Neither was Niemi. Desjardins third goal of the season 3:11 into the first put the Sharks up 1-0. Desjardins scored off a deflection in front of the net after Scrivens stopped a shot by Tyler Kennedy. Hall tied it on a power-play goal for Edmonton after a roughing call against Boyle. Boyle, penalized twice in the first period, made up for it with another point-blank shot in front of the net that made it 2-1. After San Joses power-play unit missed a chance to pad the lead early in the second, Wingels tapped the puck past Scrivens for an even-strength goal that gave the Sharks a 3-1 lead. Edmonton tied it with two goals in 38 seconds. Nugent-Hopkins, who had an assist on Halls goal, scored to cut the gap to 3-2 before Eberles game-tying shot. Nugent-Hopkins was originally credited with the goal after the play was reviewed and upheld, but a scoring change later awarded the shot to Eberle. Nugent-Hopkins put the Oilers ahead when he scored 6:16 into the third before Burns tied it for the Sharks midway through the final period. "Were happy with the two (points), but weve got to tighten up for the post-season," Thornton said. "Weve got five games here to do that." Notes: Halls 26 goals are tied for the team lead. David Perron also has 26. ... Sharks F Raffi Torres sat out his 12th straight game. Custom Winnipeg Jets Jerseys . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Bobby Hull Jersey . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/jansen-harkins-jets-jersey-c-26/ . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47.TORONTO - Toronto Blue Jays president and chief executive officer Paul Beeston is giving his general manager a vote of confidence despite a mediocre season and a third-place finish in the American League East. The future of general manager Alex Anthopoulos has been the subject of much speculation in recent weeks. He overhauled the roster two years ago but the Blue Jays have gone 157-167 since and extended their playoff drought to 21 years with an 83-79 finish this past season. Alex I can say for a fact is back, Beeston said Friday in an interview on Sportsnet 590 The Fan. Anthopoulos has been with the franchise for over a decade and has served as GM for the last five years. He hasnt finished what he started out to do, Beeston said. Im 100 per cent supportive of him. I think that he has done a very good job. I think we are now seeing the benefits of what happened with his development (and) his investment in the farm system. I thhink thats only going to be better for the future. Josh Morrissey Jersey. Beeston also said he expected manager John Gibbons to return next year. Anthopoulos has also voiced his confidence in the Blue Jays skipper, who has a rolling contract that kicks in every Jan. 1. The Blue Jays had a strong first half in 2014 but struggled after the all-star break and fell out of the playoff picture last month. Beeston said the teams payroll of about US$135-137 million will rise in 2015. The 69-year-old native of Welland, Ont., also confirmed that hes in the last year of his contract but said he has no plans to leave the organization. Im here as long as Rogers wants me here, he said. I enjoy what Im doing. Also Friday, the Blue Jays announced they have outrighted infielder Munenori Kawasaki, first baseman Dan Johnson and catcher George Kottaras to triple-A Buffalo. Johnson and Kottaras, a Toronto native, have both elected free agency. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz