Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

09.08.2018 03:38
path is that whenever he pulls on his striped jersey, hes no longer from his hometown or even a star television host. In that Antworten

LONDON -- Chelsea became the latest leading Premier League side to see its ambitions stall at West Bromwich Albion as a 1-1 draw prevented the leaders from bolstering their position on Tuesday. Kendall Donnerson Jersey . Just like Everton and Liverpool in the previous two games at the Hawthorns, Chelsea was forced to settle for a goal apiece. Chelsea defenders exploited slack opposition defending to put the visitors in front, with Branislav Ivanovic turning the ball into the net on the stroke of half time after David Luiz flicked on Williams corner. But Chelseas defence left Victor Anichebe in too much space to meet Saido Berahinos cross in the 87th minute and head West Brom level. "In the first half we had complete control without creating many chances -- Petr (Cech) not making one save, their strikers with not one shot," Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said. "In the second half they opened and gave us the space we didnt have in the first half, but we were not strong enough to kill the game." Chelsea is two points clear of second-place Arsenal, which hosts struggling Manchester United on Wednesday. Manchester City also has a chance to move to the top by beating Sunderland if Arsenal slips up. "We must have the personality to get out, to not accept the pressure," Mourinho said. From the top to the bottom, the Premier League has rarely been so open in the second half of the season. West Ham beat Norwich with a third consecutive 2-0 win to complete its rise from 18th to 10th in eight days, but the London club is still only eight points from bottom-place Fulham. Mohamed Diames cross was headed in by James Collins in the 84th and the striker netted himself in stoppage time after surging through on the break. Norwich is just 16th despite being only three points behind West Ham. Cardiff remains mired in the relegation zone after being held to a 0-0 draw by Aston Villa. At the other end of the standings, Southampton extended its unbeaten run to six matches after Jose Fonte clinched a 1-0 victory at Hull. An initial header by Fonte was saved, Jay Rodriguezs follow-up was thwarted but Fonte had another attempt that was cleared by Maynor Figueroa -- only for goal-line technology to show the ball had crossed the line. Southampton would have gone in front regardless, as Rickie Lambert fired the rebound over the line. Authentic Packers Jerseys .com) - The Kansas City Chiefs activated linebacker Joe Mays from short-term injured reserve on Saturday. JMon Moore Jersey . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. http://www.authenticpackersshopnfl.com/oren-burks-jersey/ . -- Michael Bennett gambled last off-season that playing on a one-year deal in Seattle would pay off in the future with the long-term contract he always wanted.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal. Thank you,Bobby Dodd ---- Hi Kerry, On Tuesday, the host of the other playoff broadcaster said that a referee from the area should not have been assigned Game 4 of the Tampa-Montreal series after a controversial call Sunday involving another francophone Quebec referee. Do you agree with that sentiment? Coming off a game like Sundays, should that have been done if it was an official from Ontario for a Leafs game? Or a referee from B.C. for a Canucks game? Jamie Walker Bobby, Jamie and to all Canadians: Ron MacLean offered a very contrite apology for his initial inappropriate comments during a follow-up segment in the Hockey Night In Canada broadcast when he said, "First of all, I want to say Im sorry. Its divisive any time you become about French and English in our country. But I didnt intend to go down that path." We all need to accept Ron MacLeans apology. I have always had the utmost respect for Ron and his sincere apology speaks to the quality of the man more than the personality you see on camera. I know what Ron intended, even though it came out all wrong. There have been many times when the NHL felt the need to alter an officials assignment in an effort to manage a regular season or playoff series based on an incident that took place in a previous game. I called Director of Officiating Bryan Lewis one time when there was a overlap in the assignment process that would have resulted in me working six of seven road games for the Montreal Canadiens. It was just an assignment glitch that was quickly adjusted to avoid overexposure of a referee to one team. Another time, VP of Hockey Ops Brian Burke assigned me as a last-minute addition in a Habs-Flyers game after Lyle Odelein threatened to get Eric Lindros following a fight between the two players in the first game of a home and home series. I was also reassigned to work a return grudge match between Ottawa and the Leafs following a major battle they had a couple of nights earlier in Toronto. In the 2004 Stanley Cup Final between Calgary and Tampa, an initial assignment schedule for the refs waas doomed to fail from the very beginning. Packers Jerseys Store. The referee pairings of Bill McCreary/Stephen Walkom and Brad Watson and I were assigned to work all of our games in the same venue. (Watson and I were assigned to Games 3, 4 and 6 in Calgary while the other crew was in Tampa for 1, 2 and 5). Series traditionally heat up as they progress and it was a suicide mission to have the same refs work in the same venue. Following Game 5 in Tampa a meeting was held in the officials room and I was informed by Colin Campbell and then Director of Officiating Andy Van Hellemond that Brad Watson and I were off Game 6 in Calgary. Nobody informed Brad Watson and he learned of the change the next day at the Denver Airport when Wats overhead members of the media talking about the assignment change as they were connecting onto his flight to Calgary! I returned to work Game 7 in Tampa with Bill McCreary. These kinds of adjustments in the assignment process are reasonable and necessary at times. Ron MacLean, as a referee himself, would certainly understand this type of logic. What Ron should have thought of before he embarked down a self-admitted "divisive" path is that whenever he pulls on his striped jersey, hes no longer from his hometown or even a star television host. In that moment, and in the performance of his duties, Ron is an impartial, unbiased referee that is empowered to place his integrity and that of the game on the line. He cares not what teams are playing or if they are from the town that he lives in. It matters not to Ron what colour their team jerseys are or the crest on the front. It is his duty as a "referee" to perform to the very best of his ability without prejudice or bias. I know that Ron MacLean performs those duties without question every time he pulls on that striped jersey. NHL officials are no different in this regard. When they pull on stripes they are professional people with strong character and integrity. They too perform their duties to the best of their ability and are paid to be impartial. We can criticize an official for a poor call or even our perception of their level of competency. What should never be brought into question is any perceived bias based on where an official might make his home or his family heritage. The referee in Ron MacLean understands these facts as well as I do. Ron - a consummate professional and a man of character and integrit

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz