Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

08.08.2018 10:16
izonas new manager is hoping Yasmany Tomas can have the same effe Antworten

LONDON -- The head of the English Premier League will face no disciplinary action for making disparaging comments about women in a private email exchange with a friend. Dennis Smith Jr. Blue Jersey . A Premier League committee met to consider the matter involving its chief executive Richard Scudamore in London on Monday, with British Prime Minister David Cameron among the high-profile critics of his conduct. However, Peter McCormick, acting chairman of the Premier League, said in a statement that the leagues 17 clubs -- not including the three relegated teams -- "resolved unanimously that no further disciplinary action is required or justified." An investigation looked at a large quantity of emails and other documents sent by Scudamore and found there was "no evidence of wider discriminatory attitudes or inappropriate language or a general attitude of disrespect to women." Praising Scudamores "previously unblemished record over 15 years of service to the Premier League," McCormick added in the statement that women working for the Premier League said there was "no climate of disrespect of women in the workplace." Scudamore, who has brokered the deals that have turned the Premier League into the most lucrative and popular division in world football, issued an apology immediately after a British newspaper published parts of the leaked emails. In a statement released on Monday, he accepted that "entering into email exchanges of this nature was wrong" and "is something that will never be repeated." "I appreciate that I have a tremendous amount of hard work to do to convince those in the game who do not know me that my leadership and work in the areas of equality and discrimination to date reflect who I am and what I believe," he said. Scudamore pledged he will continue to do his utmost "personally, and through all the Premier Leagues means, to help promote diversity and inclusion, develop the womens game and support women who want be involved in football at any level." Dennis Smith Jr. Womens Jersey . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre. Dennis Smith Jr. Authentic Jersey . Despite Barcelona showing the same vulnerability in defence, Messis best performance since returning from a lengthy injury layoff ensured that his side bounced back from a defeat by Valencia in the previous round. http://www.mavericksteamofficial.com/dennis-smith-jr-mavericks-jersey/ . Now Arizonas new manager is hoping Yasmany Tomas can have the same effect on the Diamondbacks.He wasnt the only one that had something to say. The saddest Johnny Football collage.http://t.co/TwnnyqMc5g pic.twitter.com/YA73Qwp5LQ — World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) May 9, 2014 #FreeManziel — James van Riemsdyk (@JVReemer21) May 9, 2014It seemed everybody would have loved to see Johnny Football in Big D except for the Dallas Cowboys. Even the NFL got into the action, sending this tweet out after Dallas passed on him at No. 16. #SadManziel??? — NFL (@nfl) May 9, 2014With the Manziel selection, Browns fans now have something to believe in once again. Hopefully, for their sake, this high lasts a little longer than the ones prior.This guy loves being a Browns fan which is definitely not an easy thing to do. CLEVELANDS NEW HERO!! ?????? #JohnnyFootball #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/QUKhVuM3ov — Mike Epps (@TheRealMikeEpps) May 9, 20144North Carolina tight end Eric Ebron was selected by the Detroit Lions with the 10th overall pick. Dennis Smith Jr. Mavericks Jersey. That would be enough to make anybody happy, however his day was already made earlier as he proposed to his girlfriend of two years on top of the Empire State Building. She said yes, by the way. Hours before the #NFLDraft Eric Ebron proposed to his girlfriend atop the Empire St. Building! http://t.co/WxwaEE2FC2 pic.tw

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz