Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
jokergreen0220 Offline

03.08.2018 09:26
all season, with 17 p Antworten

TORONTO - At a Hockey Hall of Fame fan forum Saturday, the 2014 inductees took turns playfully jabbing each other like many of them did on the ice during their careers. Brice Johnson Jersey .Peter Forsberg was on the receiving end of much of that, mostly for what he was able to get away with on the ice.Skilled, talented, nasty, dirty, Mike Modano said. If he wanted to mean, dirty, nasty, he could do that or if he wanted to kill you one-on-one, score a great goal — he could do that, too.Referee Bill McCreary called Forsberg an all-around player, cheap, dirty. He and his colleagues had to have eyes in the back of their head to see what Forsberg would do.Sometimes McCreary didnt know whether to penalize Forsberg for his patented reverse check in the corner.He would go into the corner first after the puck, he was never afraid to be there first, and he would thrust his body back into the person who was going to check him and knock him down and hed take off with the puck, McCreary said. It was always a tough judgement to make whether it was interference or not because the player that was competing for the puck never had an opportunity because he was laying on his backside.Goaltender Dominik Haseks unique ability to drop his stick and pick up the puck with his blocker hand earned its share of attention. When the moderator of the panel asked if Hasek ever threw his stick at the puck, The Dominator shook his head.Tell the truth, McCreary responded.Hasek said he owed McCreary a thank you for being on the ice when he won the 1998 Olympic gold medal and two Stanley Cups. The other players on the panel were generally complimentary toward the longtime official but Forsberg got his shots in.I dont think I was famous about liking the referees, Forsberg said. I think we had a couple conversations out there. They were all good: That was a great call. That was awesome.Pat Burnss widow, Line, represented him as she is doing all weekend. Burns has been admired for his coaching plenty, but he did have a reputation for being tough on his players.I teammate back home in Sweden who played under Pat, Forsberg recalled. He was telling me about Pat that he got benched in practice. I dont know how you can be benched in practice.Modano, a first overall pick who played 21 years in the NHL, wasnt nearly as dirty as Forsberg. Maybe he just wasnt hateable.Id like to say something bad about him, Forsberg said. Id like to come up with a bad story about him. Its hard. Its only good things. Obviously he was an unbelievable player.The only bad thing Forsberg could say about Blake was that he didnt want to get in front of his shot, even when they were teammates on the Colorado Avalanche. For a while, the defenceman played for the Los Angeles Kings, and Forsberg quipped, At first, I didnt like Rob Blake.For all the jokes at Forsbergs expense, Foppa had the last laugh when talking about the two Olympic gold medals, two world championship gold medals and two Stanley Cups he won. When a fan asked which championship meant the most, Forsberg grinned.Its hard, he said, pausing. Theres so many.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Custom Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys .com) - Kam Chancellor bobbed his head in celebration as he crossed the goal line on his game-clinching 90-yard interception return. Blake Griffin Jersey . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/sam-dekker-clippers-jersey/ .Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been neck and neck all season, with 17 points separating the rivals and double points on offer for the race.Tensions between them have spilled over during the campaign and the pairs fragile relationship was evident during Thursdays pre-race news conference, when Rosberg goaded Hamilton by advising him to race cleanly.ASPEN, Colo. - Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., reached the top of the podium for the second time in as many days at the X Games, winning gold in snowboard slopestyle Saturday. Parrot, who captured his first X Games gold medal Friday night in the big air competition, scored 96.33 points to edge defending X Games champion Mark McMorris of Regina. McMorris crashed onto a rail in his third and final run of the day, but finished second with 95. Chris Paul Jersey. .66 points. Stale Sandbech of Norway placed third with 90.00. All three medallists will compete in Sochi next month when snowboard slopestyle makes its Olympic debut. Sebastien Toutant of LAssomption, Que., who will also represent Canada in Russia, placed seventh. In the womens slopestyle final, Spencer OBrien of Courtenay, B.C., finished third with 94.00 points. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz