Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

02.08.2018 05:09
action save to deny Higuain but could not prevent t Antworten

DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings were doing just fine without Pavel Datsyuk in the lineup, but he showed why theyd still rather him on the ice. Brice Butler Jersey .Datsyuk scored twice in his return from an injury to lead the Red Wings to a 5-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday night.Datsyuk, whod missed Detroits last four games with a sore groin, sent a slap shot over Steve Masons shoulder in the second period to give the Red Wings their third goal and chase the goalie, who was pulled after making just 11 saves.I feel good, Datsyuk said after his 33 career multi-goal game. I had not played many games, and it feels like I had a lot of energy.Datsyuk knocked a rebound past Ray Emery late in the period to send the Wings to intermission up 4-1.The Red Wings are 6-1-1 in games the centre has missed, but I dont think you can ever go wrong with having Datsyuk in your lineup, coach Mike Babcock said.Tomas Jurco put back a rebound halfway through the second to give Detroit the lead for good and Henrik Zetterberg scored an empty-net goal in the final two minutes.Jimmy Howard made 22 saves as Detroit won its second straight. Emery finished with nine saves.Detroit got the games first goal midway through the first after Stephen Weiss tapped Darren Helms shot past Mason.Weiss, who scored twice in his return from a long absence in Mondays 4-3 win over Ottawa, joined Datsyuk and Helm on a three-centre line. He said figuring out each others tendencies takes a backseat when the Russian star is back on the ice.Thats usually the case when you play with No. 13, he said. He can put the puck in the net. He was fun to play with.Helmer and I are trying to hang on to him as long as we can.Claude Giroux tied it for Philadelphia early in the second when he turned a neutral-zone takeaway into an unassisted goal.Jakub Voracek had a power-play goal late in third for the Flyers.The road loss was a the sixth straight for the Flyers and players held a brief postgame meeting before reporters were allowed into the dressing room. Voracek said the purpose was simple.We just talked about the things we need to get better at, he said.Coach Craig Berube said other players could be benched if the teams fortunes dont improve.We had some guys that arent competing, and the results in goals against. It cant happen, he said. You need everybody on your team competing at the highest level all the time in this league; otherwise, you will not win.The Flyers havent won away from home since a 5-3 victory at Pittsburgh on Oct. 22.Detroits Kyle Quincey and Philadelphias Sean Courturier each served 5-minute fighting penalties after a second-period dustup.Notes: Weiss, a 13-year veteran, scored his 150th career goal. ... Philadelphia forward Michael Raffl was back in the lineup Wednesday night after missing the previous eight games with a lower body injury. ... Berube scratched defenceman Luke Schenn, whod been playing on the fourth forward line during Raffls absence. ... Datsyuk had missed six of the Red Wings previous eight games. Josh Rosen Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R. Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey .ca contributor Grant McCagg provides a look at some risers and fallers on the prospect watch. http://www.nflcardinalsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Brice-Butler-Cardinals-Jersey/ .com) - Sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez was a first-round winner on Monday at the Delray Beach Open tennis event.DOHA, Qatar - Napoli beat Juventus 6-5 on penalties to win the Italian Super Cup on Monday and deny Massimiliano Allegri a first trophy in charge of the Bianconeri.Rafael saved Simone Padoins final penalty after Kalidou Koulibaly had converted to win the match for Napoli despite Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon saving three spot kicks.The match had ended 2-2 after extra time with Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain twice cancelling out strikes from Argentine compatriot Carlos Tevez.Everyone should be happy, beating such a strong team like Juve is wonderful, Napoli coach Rafa Benitez said. I am happy for Rafael, I am happy for Higuain, I am happy for everyone who believed in us. ... Its my 12th trophy, my 10th cup, but what matters is that we won this for Naples and our supporters.It was end-to-end action at the Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium in Doha, much to the delight of the sellout crowd of 14,000 fans, who loudly cheered every Juventus attack.It was a good game, Allegri said. We didnt manage to win on penalties despite three match points. Im disappointed, we played well apart from at the start of the second half. Then we conceded right at the death.The traditional season opener between the Serie A champions and the Italian Cup winners had been rescheduled because of international commitments. The victory was a revenge for Napoli, which lost to Juventus in the same competition two years ago.Juventus, which holds the joint record number of victories, was looking to move clear of AC Milan with a seventh win.And it got off to the perfect start after a defensive howler from Napoli. Raul Albiol and Kalidou Koulibaly collided when trying to cclear David Lopezs poor back-header, allowing Tevez to race clear and beat Rafael one-on-one with barely four minutes on the clock. Andre Smith Cardinals Jersey. Marek Hamsik went close to an equalizer when his effort took a deflection off Giorgio Chiellini to leave Gianluigi Buffon stranded but the ball came off the right post.Tevez almost doubled his tally but he was denied twice in quick succession by good saves from Rafael after more poor defending by Napoli.Napoli recovered and Higuain could have sent his side in at halftime level only to be thwarted by a fine diving save from Buffon.Jose Callejon should have equalized shortly after the break following a fantastic defence-splitting pass from Hamsik but he fired inches wide of the left post from almost an identical position to the Tevez goal.Napoli hit the post for the second time in the match when Higuains delightful chipped effort went over Buffon but came off the far right post.The equalizer finally came in the 68th minute when Jonathan de Guzman raced down the left flank and whipped in a cross for Higuains precise header.Juventus restored its lead moments into the second half of extra time as Paul Pogba set up Tevez, who dummied to carve out some space on the edge of the area before drilling low into the bottom left corner.Buffon pulled off a great reaction save to deny Higuain but could not prevent the Argentine from levelling two minutes from time.In the shootout, the Italy goalkeeper saved spot kicks from Jorginho, Dries Mertens and Jose Callejon but Tevez sent his crashing off the post and Roberto Pereyra blasted off target while Rafael denied Giorgio Chiellini and Padoin. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys From China Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz