Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jin shuiqian0713 Offline

30.07.2018 03:48
Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Wome Antworten

Ont. Chandler Catanzaro Buccaneers Jersey . – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. Henderson opened her second round with a 3-under 32 and followed it with back-nine birdies on the par-5 13th and par-4 17th holes to grab the outright lead at 5-under 137. The 16-year-old has played near flawless golf since opening the tournament with an over-par front-nine on Tuesday. "It was a tough start yesterday being 3-over through eight holes but then I went 4-under the rest of the way which was really huge," said Henderson, the defending champion. "I had a couple of moments yesterday that really saved my round and I think that really saved my tournament. Going into today I knew I had momentum and I just wanted to keep that going." With that momentum the Smiths Falls, Ont. native currently sits one-stroke clear of her teammate Augusta James of Bath, Ont. and Liz Breen of Waynesboro, Pa., who share second place at 4-under 138 at the conclusion of Wednesdays windy second round. "It was much tougher today, we were here bright and early and it was quite a bit colder from past days so the ball wasnt quite flying as far," Henderson continued. "The wind also really picked up especially in the middle of my round, I was hitting four clubs more than what I normally do." James battled back during her closing nine, carding birdies on her final two holes to finish with an even-par 71. Breed held the outright lead for a short time on the back-nine before bogeying two of her last six holes to finish tied with James. Australias Su-Hyun Oh posted a 2-over 73 to finish in solo fourth at 2-under 140, while Megan Osland of Kelowna, B.C. and Californias Betty Chen share fifth place at 1-under par. In the Inter-Provincial Team competition, the Team Ontario contingent of Henderson, James and Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., soared away from the field to capture the team title. The squad fired a 5-under 137 to finish 15 strokes ahead of Team Alberta in the 36-hole competition at 10-under par. In the Mid-Amateur division (25+), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C. posted a 6-over 77 to card a two-round total of 153. Proteau currently sits three strokes ahead of Helene Chartrand of Pincourt, Que. In the Mid-Master division, Chartrand, the defending champion, fired a second round 1-under 70 and currently sits one-stroke ahead of Marion Reid of Etobicoke, Ont. at 11-over 153. The champion of the 101st Canadian Womens Amateur Championship receives an exemption into the 2014 Canadian Pacific Womens Open and also the 2014 U.S. Womens Amateur. M.J. Stewart Buccaneers Jersey .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. Jordan Whitehead Buccaneers Jersey . -- Kurt Buschs Sunday at Martinsville Speedway, in some ways, was like his career wrapped into one afternoon. http://www.authenticfootballshopbuccaneers.com/carlton-davis-jersey/ . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match.OXFORD, Miss. -- In the final few minutes of No. 3 Mississippis 34-3 victory over Tennessee, the Volunteers decided to go for it on fourth-and-1, giving the ball to Derrell Scott for a run right up the middle. He couldnt even get back to the line of scrimmage. Issac Gross met Scott in the backfield, wrapping him up and slamming him to the turf as those that remained at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium roared in approval. It was an exclamation point to a nearly flawless night for the Ole Miss defence, which is already statistically the best in the Southeastern Conference and improving. Bo Wallace completed 13 of 28 passes for 199 yards and two touchdowns, connecting with Vince Sanders and Evan Engram on the scores. Sanders had 108 yards receiving. That was more than enough for the Ole Miss defence. Theyre phenomenal, Wallace said. Theyre fun to watch. Before the season I knew they were good. I didnt know they were this good. All I have to do is take care of the ball. Ole Miss (7-0, 4-0 SEC) fell behind 3-0 early in the second quarter, but scored the next 34 points. With a relatively easy win, the Rebels continued their best start since 1962. Ole Miss came into the game giving up just 11.8 points per game, which ranked first in the SEC and second in the country. The Rebels lived up to those numbers, stuffing Tennessees running game and harassing quarterback Justin Worley nearly every time he tried to throw. Worley threw three interceptions and the Volunteers (3-4, 0-3) also lost a fumble. Turnovers were the story of the game, Tennessee coach Butch Jones said. We had a lot of negative yardage. When you are 3 for 16 on third-down conversions you are not giving yourself an opportunity to be in the game and win. Tennessees young offensive line, which includes two starting freshmen, had no answer for a relentless Ole Miss pass rush. The Rebels defence had seven sacks, including 2 1/2 from star freshman Marquis Haynes. Senquez Golson grabbed two interceptions, pushing his league-leading total to seven. Things are rolling for us for sure, Golson said. We have the best defensive line, the best linebacker corps and the most potential. But it doesnt mean anything until the end of the season. John Lynch Buccaneers Jersey. Ole Miss has allowed only six touchdowns all season. The Volunteers never came particularly close to the end zone on Saturday and finished with 191 total yards, including zero yards rushing. When you make someone one-dimensional, youve got a good chance to win, Freeze said. I did think we were able to get consistent pressure with our front four. The night started with dominant defence from both sides. Ole Miss didnt earn a first down until its fourth drive and Tennessee took a 3-0 lead early in the second quarter on Aaron Medleys 27-yard field goal. That would be the Volunteers lone offensive highlight. Wallace suffered through a slow start, completing just 4 of his first 15 passes. But two straight completions to Sanders -- a 28-yarder and then a 39-yard touchdown -- gave the Rebels a 7-3 lead midway through the second quarter and finally ignited the offence

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz