Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.07.2018 05:52
y and Reilly Smith hit a goalpost, only to see Brian Gionta stoned by Rask alone in front of the net at the other end a mome Antworten

KANSAS CITY (8-6) at PITTSBURGH (9-5)Sunday, 1 p. Kendall Wright Vikings Jersey .m. ET, NBCOPENING LINE — Steelers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — Chiefs 10-4, Steelers 7-7SERIES RECORD — Steelers lead 19-10LAST MEETING — Steelers beat Chiefs 16-13, OT, Nov. 12, 2012.LAST WEEK — Chiefs beat Raiders 31-13; Steelers beat Falcons 27-20AP PRO32 RANKING — Chiefs No. 15, Steelers No. 12CHIEFS OFFENSE — OVERALL (22), RUSH (7), PASS (30)CHIEFS Defence — OVERALL (8), RUSH (28), PASS (2)STEELERS OFFENSE — OVERALL (1), RUSH (10), PASS (2)STEELERS Defence — OVERALL (19), RUSH (11), PASS (25)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Chiefs ended three-game losing streak with victory over Raiders last week. ... Steelers have won six of eight and can clinch first playoff berth since 2011 with victory. ... Pittsburgh has won three of last four against Kansas City. ... Chiefs last won in Pittsburgh on Dec. 21, 1986. ... Kansas City RB Jamaal Charles is tied for league lead with 14 touchdowns. ... Chiefs LB Justin Houstons 17 sacks are tied with Elvis Dumervil for most in NFL. ... Kansas City has allowed just two rushing touchdowns all season. No other team has allowed less than five. ... Kansas City leads NFL in point differential in fourth quarter (plus-66). ... Chiefs coach Andy Reid is 2-2 against Steelers. ... Steelers offensive co-ordinator Todd Haley coached Chiefs from 2009-11, going 19-26 in two-plus seasons. ... Steelers have NFLs top-ranked offence. Franchise has finished first in total yardage just once in franchise history (1979), when it won championship. ... Pittsburgh has won five straight games in December. ... Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger needs two touchdown passes to become 17th player in league history to reach 250 career scoring tosses. ... Steelers WR Antonio Brown needs 2 yards receiving to break club single-season mark he set last year (1,499). ... Brown leads NFL in receptions (115), yards receiving (1,498) and games of 10-plus receptions (four). ... Roethlisberger, Brown and RB LeVeon Bell are second QB/WR/RB trio in NFL history with 4,400 yards passing, 1,400 yards receiving and 1,200 yards rushing. Peyton Manning, Rodney Harrison and Edgerrin James did it for Colts in 2000.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Mike Hughes Jersey . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct. Mike Hughes Vikings Jersey . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. http://www.vikingsnflfansclub.net/Black-Friday-Brian-Oneill-Jersey/ . The 17-year-old had four goals and four assists in 38 games for Liberec in the Czech pro league this past season. Zacha had three goals and two assists in seven games at the world mens under-18 championship in April when the Czech Republic took the silver medal. MONTREAL -- Rookie Matt Fraser got to live a dream he had many times while growing up in Red Deer, Alta. Fraser, called up Wednesday from AHL Providence and playing his first career NHL playoff game, scored 1:19 into overtime to give the Boston Bruins a 1-0 victory over the Montreal Canadiens to even their Eastern Conference semifinal series on Thursday night. The 23-year-old jumped into a scramble in front of goalie Carey Prices net and slid the puck under him into the net. "It was bouncing around and I was just swatting at it as hard as I could and hoping it would hit something," said Fraser. "Price is such a good goalie. He doesnt give out a lot of rebounds. I might have got lucky there, but the puck wound up in the back of the net. "Its something I dreamed about many times on the outdoor rinks growing up. Its every kids dream to score in overtime." Johnny Boychuks point shot had taken a high hop off the end boards and Price and defenceman Mike Weaver had trouble controlling the bouncing puck. "It came around on the other side and it bounced over my stick and I lost it," said Price. "Somebody yelled over, so I looked over my left shoulder. Obviously it wasnt there. Then they poked it in on the other side." The victory knotted the best-of-seven series at 2-2, and the Bruins took back home ice advantage heading into Game 5 on Saturday night in Boston. The Bruins outshot Montreal 34-33 in an intense, sometimes nervously played game that was less a goaltending duel between Price and Tuukka Rask as a match of determined, defensive teams. "We knew how tight this series would be," said Boston coach Claude Julien. "It doesnt mean any more than that weve tied the series. Its been tight every game. "It was important to get back in the series, but I dont think weve played our best hockey. Weve played hard, but Ive seen us play better. You hope the win here will help us get better and well go from there." Asked about Rasks play, Julien said: "He was good. We didnt give up three breakaways, that helped." They gave up a partial breakaway in the second period, but Brian Gionta could only shovel the puck at the net and Rask made the save. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien called it trench warfare. He found no fault with his side, either, except that they didnt get a puck past RRask. Kirk Cousins Jersey. "This was a hard-nosed game between two well-prepared teams," he said. "We lost a battle in front of the net on the winning goal, but Im pleased with our teams effort. "All the games have been close and it wont be different next game." There were 21 goals scored by both teams in the first three games, there had not been a period without a goal, but there was little room to move in this one. It marked the first time since 1935 that Boston won a playoff game 1-0 in OT and the first time Boston and Montreal went scoreless in regulation time in the playoffs since 1953, when Elmer Lach got the OT game-winner for the Canadiens. Bostons Carl Soderberg had the best chance in the final minute of the first frame after P.K. Subbans blind back pass was intercepted, but Price looked to get a piece of it as it went off the cross-bar. Another goal-less period followed as shooters misfired, particularly Max Pacioretty on a setup from Thomas Vanek, and both goalies held their ground. Each team went on the power play once, but even that failed to break the deadlock. The Canadiens went on the attack in the third, peppering the Boston net and outshooting the Bruins 14-7. But the Bruins got a power play and Reilly Smith hit a goalpost, only to see Brian Gionta stoned by Rask alone in front of the net at the other end a moment later. Then Fraser ended it in OT. "Words cant even describe that feeling," said Fraser. "I just watched the replay of it and I dont even want to begin to try to explain that because its something I wish that every kid could feel." Fraser skated on Bostons third line with Soderberg and Loui Eriksson and got 14:44 of ice time and two shots on goal. Julien liked what he saw. "It was no doubt a little nerve-wracking for him but to me it didnt show on the ice," said Julien. "He was poised, made some good decisions, he was strong with the puck and in his decision-making. "We were talking about him and I said hes been really good for us tonight and there was no doubt he was going to play in overtime." Notes: Fraser played in place of Jordan Caron. Matt Bartkowski stepped in on defence for Andrej Meszaros. . . Montreal made no changes. . . Commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr attended the game. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz