Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Allianzlogos
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.07.2018 04:39
a lot of negativity, Antworten

TORONTO -- Two months after being sent to the minors following a tantrum at being pinch-hit, outfielder Kevin Pillar is back with the Blue Jays. Jason Sanders Dolphins Jersey . Pillar was demoted after video showed him tossing his bat in disgust after being pulled in a game against the Yankees. At the time, Toronto manager John Gibbons explained the move by saying "there was no room for selfish play." Pillar, 25, said he had talked to Gibbons about the incident and was relieved that it was considered "water under the bridge." "Leaving under those circumstances weighed pretty heavy on me when I first went down there (to Buffalo)," the player said. Pillar said he will continue to play with emotion but added "Its just abut controlling the emotions and understanding that at this level the cameras always on you. "You cant have a moment of weakness, a lapse of judgment like I did. Its definitely a lesson learned and I went down there (to Buffalo) and just became a better person for it. And really wanted to prove to this organization that what happened was a one-time thing and it wont happen again and I learned from it." The Jays wasted little time using Pillar. With Colby Rasmus said to be under the weather, Pillar started Tuesday night in centre field against the visiting Boston Red Sox. Pillar said he took his medicine in the minors. "I went down there and I did what I thought I was capable of doing -- went out there and played hard," he said prior to Tuesdays game. "I was a good teammate, tried to be a leader in the clubhouse and help that team make the playoffs." Pillar also racked up some impressive numbers. In 100 games for Buffalo, he hit .323 with 39 doubles, three triples, 10 homers and 59 RBIs. That earned him selection as an International League all-star. It also won him a third stint with Toronto this season. "Pillars been playing so good down there," Gibbons said. "We still think weve got a pretty good player there." The Jays sent outfielder Nolan Reimold to triple-A Buffalo to make room for Pillar. "Reimolds been struggling a little bit. And he wasnt getting a whole lot of playing time," said Gibbons. "It just kind of all came together." The 31-year-old Reimold hit .212 in 22 games for the Jays. Prior to Tuesday nights game, Pillar was hitting .225 in 26 games for the Jays this season Robert Quinn Dolphins Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. Jerome Baker Dolphins Jersey . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. http://www.dolphinsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Frank-Gore-Dolphins-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat.BEREA, Ohio -- New Browns offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan started a rookie quarterback once in his six years as a play caller. Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins. Shanahan could get the chance again in his first season in Cleveland. The Browns own the fourth pick in the NFL draft and are expected to take a quarterback, possibly former Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M. "The most important thing is asking them to do what theyre great at and then working and improving on other aspects of their game," Shanahan said. "You dont need a certain type of quarterback, you just want a good quarterback." New Browns coach Mike Pettine introduced Shanahan on Thursday along with defensive co-ordinator Jim ONeil and special teams co-ordinator Chris Tabor. Pettine took different routes to land the trio. He never worked with Shanahan but was impressed by his six years as co-ordinator, two with Houston and four with Washington. ONeil played for Pettines father, Mike Sr., in high school in Pennsylvania and they worked together for the last five years with the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills. Tabor will enter his fourth year in Cleveland -- with his third head coach. "I think the guys are going to instantly respect the guys weve hired because its, to me, a staff of men of high character, vast football knowledge, coupled with the ability to teach it," Pettine said. Pettine was impressed by Shanahans scheme flexibility and the success of his offences, either throwing or running. In four of Shanahans six years as co-ordinator, his offence ranked in the top 10 in yardage, and Washington in 2012 became the first team in NFL history to pass for 3,400 yards and rush for 2,700 yards in the same season. &"Kyle Shanahan is one of the best offensive minds in football," Pettine said. Josh Sitton Dolphins Jersey. However, the 34-year-old Shanahan and father Mike Shanahan, the Redskins former head coach, were let go by Washington on Dec. 30 after going 3-13. Griffins production slipped in his return from a torn anterior cruciate ligament suffered in the playoffs in 2012, and his relationship with the Shanahans deteriorated. Shanahan said he learned a lot from his time with Griffin. "We did a lot of real good things together," Shanahan said. "Im very proud of that first year. I think he arguably had one of the best years in NFL history for a rookie quarterback, and I enjoyed coaching him. "Anytime you go through a 3-13 season, its tough, it is a challenge, its a challenge on your relationship. Youve got to deal with a lot of stuff, a lot of negativity, and the thing I learned going through that, especially with a high-profile guy, theres a lot more stuff that comes out. I think Robert and I got through a very tough time, we managed to keep our relationship through the year. Im not going to say it was easy." ONeil is a co-ordinator for the first time. He was linebackers coach in Buffalo in 2013 and spent the previous four years working with defensive backs for the Jets. Notes: Pettine hired 11 more assistants Thursday, nearly completing his staff: quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains, wide receivers coach Mike McDaniel, offensive line coach Andy Moeller, running backs coach Wilbert Montgomery, defensive line coach Anthony Weaver, strength and conditioning coach Paul Ricci, assistant offensive line coach George DeLeone, assistant strength and conditioning coach Chris DiSanto, offensive quality control coach Richard Hightower, assistant strength and conditioning coach Derik Keyes and defensive quality control coach Tony Tuioti. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz