Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

27.07.2018 10:19
than 10,000 yards with 86 touchdowns during that time. I am extremely excited to be joining the Ohio State coaching staff, Beck Antworten

SOCHI, Russia – Not much has changed for Phil Kessel, other than the fact that hes stealing the Olympic hockey stage. Billy Price Jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil." An endlessly static personality, Kessel continued his 2014 domination on Sunday afternoon, racking up a hat trick in the Americans final preliminary round game against Slovenia, a thorough 5-1 victory at Shayba Arena. Currently the hottest player on the planet, the 26-year-old has already strung together four goals and seven points in three games on the Olympic stage. He entered Russian airspace in an absolute zone for the Toronto Maple Leafs, ringing up 11 goals and 27 points in the final 15 games (11 wins) before the Olympic break. In fact, no NHL player has more points since January 1 than the reluctant Madison, Wisconsin-born star. Kessel is the epitome of the never-high, never-low sports cliché, quiet and introverted in times both good and bad. Rooming during these Olympics with his Toronto linemate van Riemsdyk, Kessel has been consuming the Friday Night Lights TV series on his iPad during off-time from the rink. "We havent really had much dialogue in the room except when he wants to chirp me now and again," said van Riemsdyk with a laugh. "Its been fun though." American teammate Ryan Suter grew up in the same Wisconsin hometown as Kessel and said not much has changed. "Quiet," said Suter, whose father Bob coached Kessel as a kid. "The same as he is now. Doesnt talk much. Goal scorer. He was always scoring goals." But perhaps never like this. During his first test on the Olympic stage four years ago, Kessel had just a goal and an assist in six games. But from that point he has noticeably evolved into a more complete player and person. "Just more mature," Suter said. "I think hes more comfortable with himself. I think in 2010 he was kind of a little hesitant to talk or to try things and now hes comfortable with where he is and hes making a lot of good plays." "Obviously its a great honour to play for your country and its always exciting," said Kessel. "Im happy to be here." Silver medalists in Vancouver, Team USAs chances for gold in Sochi only rise higher with Kessel locked into this kind of zone. They wrapped up Group A with the win over Slovenia after beating the Russians in a shootout just a day earlier. Kessel played a large part in that, scoring his second hat trick in February (he had one for the Leafs on Feb. 1). The second of his three markers was a watch, rewind and watch again type of goal, the kind only a sniper with his natural gifts could score. Joe Pavelski, the third member of a highly productive third line trio for the Americans, was driving just right of the Slovenian goal when he flipped a pass from almost behind the net to his scorching linemate, charging hard left. Employing the hand-eye coordination of a baseball player, Kessel batted the puck – mid-air – behind helpless keeper Luka Gracnar. "Just get him the puck," said van Riemsdyk. "Thats pretty much it, get him the puck and let him do his thing." "Hes always been a good player," added Suter. "Hes always been a goal scorer. Hes always been quick, explosive. Hes doing all the things that he should do. He has all the tools. Hes putting them together." Billy Price Bengals Jersey . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. Malik Jefferson Jersey . Josh Mazzola drove in five runs to lead the Goldeyes (20-12) past the Capitales 11-5 Friday night at Le Stade Municipal in Quebec City. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Andrew-Billings-Jersey/ . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics.Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Ohio State named Ed Warinner offensive coordinator and Tim Beck as co-offensive coordinator and quarterback coach on Wednesday. The Buckeyes were forced to make the move after offensive coordinator Tom Herman left the program after Mondays National Championship game victory to be the head coach at Houston. Herman accepted the position before the College Football Playoff began, but stayed with the Buckeyes through their championship run. Warinner has served as co-offensive coordinator the past three years in addition to his duties as offensive line coach. He has played a key role in an Ohio State offense that has set dozens of school and Big Ten records, including season marks for points (including 672 in 2014) and touchdowns (90 in 2014). The Buckeyes also set Big Ten records for rushing yards (4,321 in 2013) and school season marks for passing yards (3,707 in 2014) and passing touchdowns (42 in 2014). Ed Warinner is certainly deserving, experienced and well-qualified for the offensive coordinator position, Buckeyes head coach Urban Meyer said. Im pleased to be able to promote from within our program and I believe he is going to be an excellent coordinator for us. Beck comess to OSU after four years as offensive coordinator/quarterback coach at Nebraska. Cordy Glenn Jersey. He has a 26-year coaching resume that includes 16 seasons in the collegiate ranks and another 10 seasons in high school coaching, including nine years as a head coach. I have known Tim for several years and have also watched and competed against him, Meyer said. I have always respected his knowledge of the game and he is respected in the profession. I always look for coordinators and co- coordinators who will mesh with our staff, our style and can make us better. I believe Tim will do just that. Becks Nebraska offenses have ranked fifth, first, sixth and fourth in the Big Ten Conference, respectively, over the past four seasons, while his passing attack has amassed more than 10,000 yards with 86 touchdowns during that time. I am extremely excited to be joining the Ohio State coaching staff, Beck said. Its quite an honor, being an Ohio guy and growing up here and now having the opportunity to work at The Ohio State University. Words cant explain it. Im just really excited and Im looking forward to working with coach Meyer, and to learn from him and to help the coaches there continue with the successes they have already started. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz