Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

27.07.2018 10:18
the game after being stitched up. I want to congratulate the Chicago Bla Antworten

LIVERPOOL, England -- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is set to sign a new contract at the end of the season after reviving the fortunes of one of Englands biggest clubs. Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey . Rodgers said Friday "there is the framework of a deal that is in place" and will be concluded after the season finishes on Sunday. The Northern Irishman, who has one year left on his contract, is being rewarded for returning Liverpool to the Champions League and putting the team in with a chance of winning the Premier League title. Going into the final round of matches, second-place Liverpool is two points behind Manchester City. Sections of the British media have reported that Rodgers new contract will run through 2018. Cody Latimer Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have signed free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn. Alec Ogletree Giants Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-83-giants-cody-latimer-jersey.aspx .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hey Kerry, The question I have is about injured players. During Game 6, Corey Crawford told the referee his helmet was loose and the ref stopped play while the Bruins had possession in the Hawks end. Ive seen a regular season game where Rask had to play without a helmet for what seemed like an eternity before play was stopped. What is the ruling on goalies and helmets and when should a referee stop play and also what constitutes a serious injury? Andrew Shaw blocked a shot and went down so the ref stopped play immediately while the Bruins had the puck. He got stitched up and came back that game. When Campbell blocked a shot and went down, he was forced to play almost a minute (killing a penalty) with a broken leg. In my opinion, that is a far more serious injury then a little cut on the cheek!Id love to hear your feedback - as a hockey fan of 30 years, some calls or non-calls just seem inconsistent, especially when there is so much on the line. Thanks Kerry,Ryan Boyce Hi Ryan: Thank you for submitting the final 2012-13 question of the day on Cmon Ref. The person whose question is chosen for the first and last column of the season is always rewarded with a signed copy of my book, "The Final Call," along with a personalized message of gratitude. I will be forwarding yours along shortly. In response to the first part of your question and with regard to a goalkeeper losing his mask Rule 9.5 states, "When a goalkeeper has lost his helmet and /or face mask and his team has possession of the puck, the play shall be stopped immediately to allow the goalkeeper the opportunity to regain his helmet and/or face mask. When the opposing team has possession of the puck, play shall only be stopped if there is no immediate and impending scoring opportunity." This rule is designed to provide safety for the goalkeeper and as the rule states even if the attacking team has possession of the puck (in this case the Bruins) play would be stopped at once unless there was an immediate and impending scoring opportunity. If play was allowed to continue during a regular season game when Tuukka Rask had lost his helmet I can only assume (and would hope) that the opposition maintained multiple scoring opportunities on the same play. Typically one immediate or impending scoring opportunity should be allowed completion prior to the Referee blowing his whistle. In the case of Cory Crawford notifying the Referee that his mask was broken it would be prudent of the Referee to stop play as a precautionary measure since the Bruins did not have an impending scoring opportunity. Itt takes a special breed of player to stand in front of 100+ mile an hour slap shots on a continual basis. Nate Solder Giants Jersey. There is also no doubt that goalkeepers are provided special treatment in the rules and by the Referees under many different situations. This is just another example. Aside from any safety issue that could result from the goalkeeper continuing with a broken mask there is also a penalty that could be assessed if the goalkeeper was to deliberately remove his face mask in order to secure a stoppage of play. Once a goalkeeper had taken a shot to the head I would always check to make sure he was able to continue. If his mask was broken from the impact of the shot I would also stop play at the first opportunity and prior to a larger problem or injury resulting. In the case where it is obvious that a player has sustained a serious injury, the Referee and/or Linesman may stop the play immediately as per rule 8.1. When a player is stuck in the face with a shot or deflected puck it would become immediately apparent to the Referee (and everyone watching) that a serious injury might have resulted and medical attention would be required immediately. A players face is virtually unprotected unlike his lower extremities. When the face is struck by a puck evidence of excessive blood quickly materializes or in the case of Andrew Shaw the player might seemed dazed or even knocked out. The potential of head trauma, eye damage or facial fractures will dictate that the Official should stop play immediately. In a previous article I wrote what an old school warrior Gregory Campbell was for attempting to defend while hobbling on a broken leg. The extent of Gregorys injury was not immediately revealed since his huge heart took over and he refused to lie down and wait for a whistle. Given the protected area where Gregory blocked the shot, along with his Herculean effort, we cant fault the Referee for not stopping play. Likewise we should not fault the Referee for stopping play immediately when he determined a serious injury might have resulted when Andrew Shaw was struck in the face by a puck in last nights game. Fortunately, Shaw was able to return to the game after being stitched up. I want to congratulate the Chicago Blackhawks on their amazing season and Stanley Cup victory last night. We must also thank the Boston Bruins for a great effort in providing an extremely entertaining final series.Finally I would like to thank each and every one of you for the thought provoking questions and comments provided to Cmon Ref. Please enjoy a very safe but short off-season with your family. I hope to connect with you once again in some capacity when another exciting NHL season starts back up in October. CMon Ref! Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz